Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Ti yoshimura slipon a month ago and put that on and have enjoyed it. I recently picked up a Yosh full system for very cheap and was hoping I could take the muffler and midpipe and sell it as a slipon and just add on the headers. After receiving the full system today I notice slight differences in the midpipe, things like there is no slot on the midpipe to header area and the different part numbers concern me.

Has anyone done this or does anyone know if the midpipes are the same on the full system and the slipon? I would rather sell the new midpipe but if I have to use the new one and sell the used one so be it.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Mid Pipe diameter is different from Slip on to full system with yoshi. Have to sell the slip on, if you want to use the full system.

·
Registered
235 Posts
wow, if you dont mind me asking, whered u pick up a full system so cheap?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mid Pipe diameter is different from Slip on to full system with yoshi. Have to sell the slip on, if you want to use the full system.
Will the Slipon muffler fit onto the midpipe or the whole setup is different? I dont really want to go with the stainless muffler if I dont have to.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why'd you waste the money You'd have been better off spending that on the mapping to suit the pipe or suspension set up. The headers will do nothing for you.
So as tuning seems to be your thing do you think I should put the full system on and have it tuned or leave the slipon. I basically paid the same for the slipon as the full system so keeping one or the other makes no difference.

Plans are simply mod stock v-stacks, slipon or full system, bike in good mechanical order and pc3. Stock air filter as I haven't seen anything to show aftermarket ones make a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts