Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering my yoshi full exhaust and pc in a few hours. I'm stuck between which color to get. My bike is graffiti which will more than likely change. Which should I buy the carbon fiber, titanium, or stainless?

·
Registered
882 Posts
is money an issue?
if im willing to spend $700+ to get stainless steel, i wouldnt mind spending $95 more to get the carbon. lightweight, doesnt get dirty as easily as stainless steel, doesnt have the "stock" look that titanium has.
but that's just me

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
money isn't an issue, just goin on which will look the best. I orginally wanted carbon fiber, then I couldn't decide

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I purchase the the carbon fiber and pc3 from motorcycle superstore for $1071.98 with 3 day shipping. My local shop wanted $999.99 just for the pipe.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Go for the carbon, looks sweet.... stays cool to the touch.... How F****** cool is that ??? :pimp:

·
Registered
224 Posts
IMO, always go with carbon fiber if you can afford it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
o yea get a PC5 even if you dont have an 09 itll still work and its way better. Better electornics, smaller, lighterweight, more applications, yada yada yada

·
Registered
8 Posts
if I had the money I would go with the Ti. It will last longer than cf and as for the look that's up to you but judging by the fact that you're asking it's not up to looks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts