Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Yoshimura that i finnaly think that flows with my bike....i think its called rs5 but when i search other models come up also, so i was wondering if someone can tell me the exact name for it so i dont end up ordering something else.

Thankyou.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Personally, Id find something other then Yoshi... But maybe thats just me..

·
Registered
629 Posts
i have the rs5...i like it mang, alot of people bag on it though. but i like the look n sound

·
Registered
801 Posts
I went with the rs5 carbon cone for the sound and because I got it for a good price $$.

·
Registered
629 Posts
thats why i like it...sooo blingy

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I got the yoshi "bling" I can post a sound clip if you want.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I thought the "bling" was only available on the gixxer.....post a pic

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I ordered the yosh as well same one just carbon fiber. hehehe i couldn't resist that stock look.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes im going to keep the exhaust fenders and also i would love to hear what the slip on sounds like .....also is there anybody that has a black 600rr with the carbon fiber cone end ? Im mixed between the titanium and the black carbon fiber...Thankyou.

EDIT: also what is this bling thing you guys takling about =D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Mudflap? You're gonna' keep the mudflap?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i feel you on that, i cant stand the ones that just sticks out 10" from the taillight and that are not cone shaped.

jasonb said:
I ordered the yosh as well same one just carbon fiber. hehehe i couldn't resist that stock look.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont think we are talking about the samething....i think the part im talking about is to keep the exahust heat off your pooper.

bobbis said:
Mudflap? You're gonna' keep the mudflap?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I'll try and upload the sound clip to youtube. Had trouble activating my account this afternoon.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Turkish said:
i dont think we are talking about the samething....i think the part im talking about is to keep the exahust heat off your pooper.
Rip all that stuff off, no worries.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
alot of people on this board don't like the yoshi but i think it looks pretty good on the bike. most are more in favor of akrapovic or arata because they net better performance. but not everyone here is a track guy and will not appreciate it as much. i personally like the yoshi second to the hamaguchi which is the sexiest exhaust for this bike.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts