Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, first of all, thank you all so much for your support with the march of Dimes, we raised over $5,000 for the children. I have taken on the American heart walk now as my father had heart disease and my daughter has her condition. The MOD is up again next spring, son instead of beggin for monitary donations constantly I have taken on a new approach, sell something and collect something. I am working on a small website to show what I have to offer for sale with ALL PROCEEDS going to chairty. Right now I just have a spreadsheet so PM me if you want. I have coffee, candles, even cookie dough and frozen pizza. You can find all the items I have to offer at www.thegoodiesfactory.com for now, or just PM me and I will send you the spreadsheet.

Here is the fun part that is free for you. I am collecting old cell phones and ink jet cartidges through a fundraiser called phoneraiser, www.phoneraiser.com. I will pay for shipping for everything you collect and I get money for the charity. The phones do not have to be in working order. The best part is all the money I raise for this will be matched by my company since the checks will come through me, so your donation goes twice as far.

here is my new donation page with cutie pics of Sera

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=154272&lis=1&kntae154272=E3C0AB8FC7B34AA7BB0D0FCAE5B23684&supId=127375136

THANKS EVERYONE!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
KAT
quick question if i already have a bunch of old cell phones ready to be shipped
where do i ship them to and how will the shipping be paid for please respond with the info right here so evrey and each one of our RR family who is willing to participate in your fund rasing efforts can do it and lend a helping hand thanks and best of luck

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry this took so long to respond, this week had been a lil crazy. well I will pay you directly for shipping wtih paypal if you have it, my addy will be sent with the paypal if you jsut let me know how much the shipping will be standard shipping through usps.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to get in touch wtih my phoneraiser lady to find out if they will send me prepaid lables, in the meantime I will just do it the way I stated above. CHEERS EVERYONE!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
sweeeeeeeeet will take the package to the post office tomorrow and get the shipping rate and pass on the info to u thanks a lot

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those which LARGE order like those who have contact me with work stuff, gimme tomorrow to v=contact her and see if I can get some out to you. YAY everyone!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, they are e-mailing me shipping lables, I dont even have to mail them, so if you already paid for shipping, I will PP you, otherwise PM me your e-mail addy and as soon as Fedex send them I will e-mail you a shipping label, CHEERS!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok everyone who has something to send, pm me an addy or a fax number and I will get you out a mailing lable. I tried to get them in a format to e-mail them but I screwed it all up, stupid fed ex crapola!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heya everyone,

Going on a trip on tuesday be back the 19th. PM me info on where ot send lables and I will bget them out to you when I return!

·
Registered
168 Posts
your hot give me a call you know my number

1 - 11 of 11 Posts