Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
This post is stupid. There is no way this happened. I don't believe it for second. Looks like your everyday spam email. This is not directed at you shortstack, just the contents of the post. Or is this the joke and I'm stupid? :drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know, i don't know a lot about politics, nor did i vote for this fag. but when i read it, it pissed me off. i got it from a site that is local in my town. and yes, it is fake after seeing the links i had seen. so before anyone bashes me, hoebama is doing no good to this country in any way. yes this post is incorrect but the failure of our so called president that is a muslim is not. sorry for the misleading information, but hoebama is still an A$$HOLE:fyou:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Hey ShortStack05... You interested in a bridge? I have a really nice bridge I can sell you for cheap!

Dude, I hate to break it to you... but 70% of the stuff you're hearing about Obama is BS. You need to upgrade your BS detector if you fell for that. It's not about knowing a lot about politics... It's about using that thing between your ears. Like anything else in life if something sounds too good to be true... It usually is.

It's sad that instead of questioning something as outrageous as that statement you (and a bunch of others) instantly assumed it as fact. Because you all desperately wanted to believe it as truth. Ask yourself how much of the other stuff you've been "hearing" and assume to be true is BS?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.