Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO I ******* DONT.

AFOASJDL:ASJ ******* military gate guards, im at like 5 now. I think tripage is in my future just so i can have two headlights going at once and not one bright ass side, they do that.. right?

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
yea, i think it's one of my favorite aspects of my 600RR. I was sitting in slow traffic trying to make a left and the cruiser guy beside me starts waving his arms all crazy and pointing to my headlights...I just laughed and flashed the brights at him!

·
Registered
378 Posts
i ride with my high beams on all the time.

so both headlights come on.

i have HID's but the high beam has been lowered down A LOT! and so far no one has said anything to me - no flashin brights back at me or anything

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
hahaha i had 3 girls swearing up and down that its out "kurt im looking right at it, your headlight is out".... i just kept saying "no its not"

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
We got pulled over on a group ride because we had headlights out. about 12 of us on 600RR's.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Just think if you got a dime every time someone said you had a healight out, or told you to do a WILLY!! we would all have our bikes paid for and on our 2nd one.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
We got pulled over on a group ride because we had headlights out. about 12 of us on 600RR's.
Haha, what are the odds of 12 bikes all having the same problem? Maybe the cops thought it was like a biker gang kinda thing? It would probably looks cooler though if some of you were riding different year RRs. That way your headlights would be out on different sides.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got that from a friend right when I purchased the bike.

Although before I even knew/ thought about owning a bike; I would always have the thought of "That guys headlight is out" in my mind. :p

I would like to do the double headlight thing as well; but wouldnt it be a lil bad to run your bright and low all the time?

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
i had the newest with a 07 and i think the oldest was an 04 05

·
Registered
753 Posts
I always ride with my brights on.
Yup, Highbeams always during the day. The only time I use the low beams is at night. I am used to it anyway. I drive an Ambulance for a living and it stays idling most of the time. I am used to people coming up to me to tell me I left the lights on.

I have found that, as I get older, I am more able to ignore ignorant people. They are not stupid, they just don't know much about your particular job, hobby, or choice of vehicle.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts