Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cause they vote for Taylor Hicks. Call me gay if you want to but you know you have been keeping up on American Idol. I would have to say because the old lady watches it and I have to sit there with her. It is hard not to get into it.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
sure its not hard to watch it. I'm sure you phoned in with the lady to vote for him.

Edit: yeah, you're gay hahaha

j/k bro

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
dozadj said:
Call me gay if you want to...It is hard not to get into it.
Whoa dude, TMI.

I only saw a few full shows in the beginning. I saw Taylor sing a couple times though and I was not impressed. I'm sure they will all make a lot of money though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Demographics wise lets just say that it doesn't surprise me a white heterosexual man won this time around.

They were due. Now next a hispanic of asian person will win.

When it happens please someone find this post and repost it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I can honestly say I never watched one minute of one episode of that show. I got lucky enough not to even flip through channels and pass over it. Prolly cause I pretty much only watch DVR'd shows.

I don't think I missed much. I guess it didn't help me understand the parodies SNL did of this years contestants though!

Rock

·
Registered
736 Posts
truth is the easiest way to get a laugh.
caboarder2001 said:
You know how I know America is gay?

A TV show, about singers, has a lot of 20-40 males who ride motorcycles, watching it, and then discussing it on forums like 13 year old girls.

Thats how I know America is gay

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I think it's sad that more people voted for American Idol, than the last presidential race. I know that you can vote multiple times on A.I., but it still amazes me. The news keeps making a point of the voting comparison.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts