Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
tHE 1kRR don't have a fuel guage? Didn't know that. I bet you miss it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Never speak too soon. You will miss 15000 at some point. Nothing like an engine screamin at that RPM. Nothing against a 1000, as I nearly bought one a week ago, but back to the above mentioned..........15000

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Never speak too soon. You will miss 15000 at some point. Nothing like an engine screamin at that RPM. Nothing against a 1000, as I nearly bought one a week ago, but back to the above mentioned..........15000
But we aren't going as fast...:confused1
I love the high revving engine sound, nothing like waking up to a handful of throttle, lol.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Nah, I am quite happy with my Blade and will be for years to come. Snik knows what I am talking about ;p

·
Registered
573 Posts
I know man it's all good. I was gonna wait for next year, but I love the looks of the '06/'07's. Who knows what the '08's will look like.
Im with ya on that. I just have to think positive. I love the 07 1KRR myself. The Black b$tch was what I had the deal on. Guess I will just take the gamble and wait it out. Have fun and be safe on that monster.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts