Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More nudity? Less obsession. I heard a great speech from supporters of "Free the Nipple" and it makes so much sense. The days of religious "prude" behavior are over.

People are overly sensitive, and way too delicate with their PC crap. Desensitize people when they're young, then they can focus on becoming a better, smarter and stronger person as they grow up.

·
Registered
433 Posts
couldn't agree more. kids are censored from so much their whole lives that by the time their introduced to it they become obsessed. what ever you do dont push that red button over there. what does it do? just dont push it. well of fking course i wanna push it now

·
Registered
903 Posts
Makes sense. Remember any of those National Geographic documentaries where they go visit people in the bush of Papua New Guinea or deep in the Amazon? Tribes where men & women are mostly butt naked most of the time? Nobody's fazed by boobs everywhere or a guy's johnson swinging around. Contrast that with some places where people are waaay buttoned uptight like parts of the middle east. Cool if it's working for you but if someone gets all worked up over an ankle, wrist, or bit of hair showing then I think there's some deep obsession going on in that culture. When I was in school had a classmate from Saudi Arabia. Dude was cool among guys but was the worst pervy creep about women. Anytime a woman walked by it's like he was trying to control himself from compulsively masturbating. Yeah, Bodies are not that interesting all by themselves.

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It really does make sense. We give objects too much power when we try to hide/censor them.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Booby

Bird

A booby is a seabird in the genus Sula, part of the Sulidae family. Boobies are closely related to the gannets, which were formerly included in Sula. Wikipedia

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Excuse me? Are you threatening my Christian beliefs? This is precisely why the crusades was a blessing in the skies. Anyone who defied the lord was smited. We need another crusade to destroy godless heathens like yourself. We need the government to regulate everything. camera's in everyone's house and in every room (especially the shower). Anyone who swears or offends anyone ever again immediately shall be sent to the gallows! THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Excuse me? Are you threatening my Christian beliefs? This is precisely why the crusades was a blessing in the skies. Anyone who defied the lord was smited. We need another crusade to destroy godless heathens like yourself. We need the government to regulate everything. camera's in everyone's house and in every room (especially the shower). Anyone who swears or offends anyone ever again immediately shall be sent to the gallows! THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!
I'm at your command if you have some real boobZ waiting for me on the flip side. And I'm talking about the tender and perky ones with a little wiggle / jiggle to 'em. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
I honestly can't tell if you're serious, or just completely and utterly retarded.

·
Registered
110 Posts
huh, makes sense to me. good analysis.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Its just like exposing people to alcohol at younger ages. Go over to Europe and the drinking age is 16 for the most part. And most people over there dont abuse alcohol (or at least as much). Over here its 21 and youve got drunks everywhere.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Europeans have had this attitude for decades. I remember going to Germany with my parents when I was 12, and saw my first REAL NICE pair. Juicy......
Anyways the beaches were filled with titties and it was NBD.

Hell Ya

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 27 Posts