Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sorry bro, that sucks to hear your having problems, hope everything is worked out soon. and i dont want to speculate or anything, but i know JB was tryin to get a hold of him too to solve an issue...hope its not a trend for him

·
Registered
145 Posts
High powers will see to it that this Nick person will get the karma he deserves. This guy will get what's coming to him. Sorry for your lost, but this world is full of thieves!

especially EBAY...govt. should ban that fxxking joint.

N

·
0 Posts
Dang, sorry bro. Toe's a good guy, too. I bought a Nano for my sis from him, and he's a great communicator.

Hope you get your money back.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
ummmm.... yep definitley lost

N

·
0 Posts
I forget what the guy's name was but Toe purchased something from him, and the seller shipped it to the wrong address twice. So, the seller said he'd refund the money but never did.

The seller already has one negative feedback from someone who never received a payment for an ipod.

Before you guys do a trade/buy/sell make sure you guys check the trade feedback which is why we have it there in the first place. And doesn't hurt to ask around.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok...well i found his email, and i sent him one asking for my money again.
he said that hes been in Iraq and still is. he sadi that he is sending me 100 dollars via Bank of America check. and that if i get it, he will send the rest.
I am supposed to receive the check on April 4th, so well have to wait and see!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts