·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Wow 25 years old what a loss R.I.P.

·
Registered
25 Posts
R.I.P ... !

It was an 06 R6 Raven she was riding. It didn't look to have all that much damage in the end .... just unlucky to be in a place where it meant she had a bad fall.

Keep safe everyone!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Beautiful young woman, extremely sad to see that happen. I have wanted to get my lady a bike so she can ride with me, but after seeing these things I don't know. Now I'm telling her if she gets a bike she only goes riding with me and we stay local in residential areas, at low speeds, with me covering her from danger. But honestly after seeing this she may not get a bike.

·
Registered
372 Posts
James06CBR said:
Beautiful young woman, extremely sad to see that happen. I have wanted to get my lady a bike so she can ride with me, but after seeing these things I don't know. Now I'm telling her if she gets a bike she only goes riding with me and we stay local in residential areas, at low speeds, with me covering her from danger. But honestly after seeing this she may not get a bike.

You or your lady can get killed just by crossing the street. Sometimes things are within your control, and sometimes they're not. If she really wants to ride, she'll still want a bike. Does she have a car? Does she drive? People get killed all the time in auto accidents, plane crashes, etc. Whether you're around or not, your lady can get killed doing a plethora of things. Don't let stuff like this scare you or your lady away from what you want to do. This was just a tragic accident.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
RIP

My prayers for her family

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.