Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping with a video on what to expect at your 1st trackday and we spent a day down at NCBike filming and interviewing and filming and filming and filming. There is still a lot of work to do to release the final project, but it was raining so I made a teaser video yesterday.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Powerful teaser, no doubt. I find the distortion/cutting to be a bit severe, it could be dialed back a bit. The nu-metal is about 10 years out of date as well. Keep in mind this is helpful criticism; you have a good base here, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed nu-metal is definitely out of date... most of my videos I try to look for decent mashup or dubstep to fit. Thanks for the feedback though, can't get better without knowing what isn't working.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Matt, is that you (swooshtat)? You guys have like 10 people working on this....and I like what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just had a seizure... the cutting is too much, dial it back a bit and that will help immensely. I'd also cut down the amount of intro time you have devoted to text only. It's currently at 20 seconds and I found myself wanting to skip ahead after about 10 seconds to the actual video scenes. Consider speeding up the text sequence or losing one of the statements.

Hope this helps! Good start though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts