Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Should I install stock 06 tail light to my 07 600rr with Rizoma?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Foe my white 07 600rr, I have Rizoma tail lights and signals at the rear already. I have am extra 06 stock tail light here. Should I install it in addition to the Rizoma for better visibility or would it looks too weird with both on? No I don't want to remove the Riz for iwin etc...this is about an extra part I have and should I put it on or not. Thx

Here is a picture (not my bike) with the undertail brake light and stock lower light. Pic was stolen from Sincal-squid :) just for idea. A few posts down are some pics of my bike with Rizomas and no undertail light yet.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a rear shot with brake lights on. Sorry for the poor quality image. It's cold outside so I'm taking a few shots inside the house :)

This is the old style Rizoma signals...I bought a set of the new Rizoma Zero-11..going to install it later..don't know why i'm so lazy lately :)

my creation :)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nice bike.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
ummmmmmmm

8 miles on her??? For real ??? * rubs eyes*

Good god that is a nice bike Random, you should have done a build thread on her

Sick Sick Sick :five:

The additional tailight might be overkill..but i guess you never know till you try

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL you guys are not supposed to look at the milage... :p yeah bought it and started modding a little and work etc...didn't get to ride much. However I do ride the other bike a lot more :D

The rizoma, I bought it off a member here...forgot who though...it was an impulse buy but turned out to be a good decision. :p

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
LOL you guys are not supposed to look at the milage... :p yeah bought it and started modding a little and work etc...didn't get to ride much. However I do ride the other bike a lot more :D

The rizoma, I bought it off a member here...forgot who though...it was an impulse buy but turned out to be a good decision. :p
"didn't get to ride much"??? lol, I put more miles on my bike riding home from the dealer... haha. Sweet bike tho, looks awesome.

I'm in love with Rizoma stuff. Extremely high quality. For whoever asked about where to get it look at http://www.pjsparts.com/
I've ordered from them in the past and was very very satisfied. It's owned/run buy a married couple if I'm not mistaken and the customer service is excellent.

Oh yeah... You just need the 1 taillight. An extra taillight won't make the people behind you stop any faster and it might actually mess with people's depth perception at night since that's not typical of a motorcycle

·
Registered
709 Posts
"didn't get to ride much"??? lol, I put more miles on my bike riding home from the dealer... haha. Sweet bike tho, looks awesome.

I'm in love with Rizoma stuff. Extremely high quality. For whoever asked about where to get it look at http://www.pjsparts.com/
I've ordered from them in the past and was very very satisfied. It's owned/run buy a married couple if I'm not mistaken and the customer service is excellent.
I got all my rizoma parts from them. But I don't see the FE on their catalog.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts