Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK everybody i talked my buddy into drawing us custom pictures of our bikes. This is a one time thing and my buddy isnt charging much to do them. The first couple will be the cheapest probably 30 bucks then will go up a bit. How sweet would it be to have your own bike drawing on the wall. the normal size of the drawing is 12in wide x 10in high, but if you wanted it bigger im sure he would do it.

The picture is a low resolution version and doesnt do it justice. if interested pm me with a picture of your bike. Below is one of his drawings from www.sportrider.com and he is working on mine now.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody???? come on guys....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
30 bucks... Your getting a one off custom drawing of your own bike.. Where else can you get something like that??? Its not like its traced and colored. Its free handed then colored with top of the line oil pencils. We all spend so much money on our bikes, so why not spend a few bucks to have a sweet a$$ picture of it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about if your interested pm me and we can work out a cheaper price.... I cant believe only 3 people are interested so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts