Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zeit Geist is the name of the movie. Well its more of a documentary then anything. Pretty crazy but good none the less. Anything you might believe from it, look up yourself is all im saying. Your best bet is to d/l it using a torrent.

http://utorrent.com/ is a pretty good one. Its long, but worth it IMO.

Remember! Open minded only! lol I'd like to see what other people think about it.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
this has been posted before. theres a few threads. i have watched it about 5 times in its full length.

its about how modern religion is blown out of proportions

its about the 9/11 conspiracies

its about the centralized banking system and how it is controling the world behind the scenes

it is all mostly true. their facts are for the most part undeniable. but its also a mater of opinion and how you chose to accept their points of view

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
after watching that movie it changed the way i looked at things...i've seen this b4 and sure thing it does make u think...i mean y would u think that micro chip in your body makes america a safer place?..that's just plain B.S. the government is playing...just watch the movie...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i've seen it 5 or so time as well. Not enough people know about that kinda of stuff so i like putting it out there. Like zypher said, just watch the movie lol And form your own opinions on everything.

Didn't want to give detail on what it was about because a lot of times, just knowing turns people away or makes them form ideas or opinions before even watching it.

Time to go tear down whats left of my bike.... ugh.. sad day.

·
Registered
650 Posts
BTW, the entire video is available on Google Video, no need to download it via Torrents.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

My quick summary:

1) Many religions, including Christianity are likely to be elaborate variants of sun worship. There is a great soundbyte in there from George Carlin about religion (notice it's a tax-free institution?):

George Carlin @ 11m40s said:
..when it comes to bullsh*t
big time, major league bullsh*t...
You have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims: Religion.

Think about it, religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do every minute of every day.

And the invisble man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.

And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish... where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time

..... but he loves you! He loves you.

He loves you and he needs money.
He always needs money. He's all powerful, all perfect, all knowing, and all wise.......
somehow just can't handle money????

Religion takes in billions of dollars,
pay no taxes.
And they always need more money?

Now you wanna talk about a good bullsh*t story?

HOLY SH*T!
^^^^^ Funny but scary, because for it to be funny there has to be some (if not all?) truth in there.

Now I don't care what you believe, I find no problem with religion as long as it is not utilized and corrupted--but it's all too easy to see how this can occur.

Thank goodness for separation of Church and State.

2) 9/11 is a scam. I cannot go into much more detail without being pissed off more. Basically there are alot of unanswered and nonsensical scenarios brought up here.... Everyone knows about World Trade Center (WTC) 1 & 2, how about 7? How about the fact (lots of video) that the buildings went down "pancake" style just like controlled demolitions? Where were the parts of the wreckage from the crashes at the Pentagon and flight 93 in Pennsylvania?

9/11 was essentially a "false flag" operation set up to foment public fear and anger to allow us to enter into war with Afghanistan and Iraq (again many of the power elite behind the Fed, etc. benefit from the US going to war).

This section of the movie really pissed me off the most, and reminded me of the plot of "V for Vendetta".

3) The Federal Reserve Bank ("The Fed") is a scam. One of the main reasons we left the British Empire, is because of the shady Central Bank of England.
The Fed is the central Bank of the United States but "are no more Federal, than Federal Express". They dictate the value of the dollar by controlling it's supply, what worse is that for every dollar printed, there is interest (payable to the Fed) built into that dollar. How does our government pay our debt back to the Fed? With more dollars that, guess what? Have interest attached to them. Basically it's a self-sustaining and infinite means to control the money supply, the government, and essentially all of us citizens.

Mayer Rothschild said:
Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws.
4) The Federal Income Tax is a scam (you should also watch Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism"). It was never passed by an appropriate number of senators, it was pushed through Congress during the holiday break (Christmas time)... yadda yadda yadda.... also supposedly there is no specific law on the books/US Code that dictate we pay income taxes. Income tax is a direct and unapportioned tax (which is unconstitutional).

The average American works about 3 months out of the year just to pay these ridiculous taxes to cover the national debt (err interest) accrued and owed to the Federal Reserve Bank.

5) The US public is under bombardment of unimportant bullsh*t news (like who is Paris Hilton fcuking nowadays) so we are lulled into ignoring "boring" important sh*t like the NAU (North American Union) and the looming "Amero". We're also subject to manufactured "terror" (see #2 above).

I'm so glad I watch very little if any TV. I agree that we've got too much entertainment going on, I'd rather be riding my bike, or practicing with firearms :D

Ultimately the "mark of the beast" so to speak, will arrive in the form of RFID implants and a "cashless" society. It's definitely headed that direction with sh*t like the RFID implant in our passports and consumer technology like wireless Tollway transceivers and Mobil "Speedpass" payment systems.

If you piss off the powers-that-be you could be forced "off the grid" at someone else's whim and effectively starved to death or "banished".

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
I've seen the movie a few times, a lot of the scenarios aren't that far to imagine (9/11 creation, the Fed, religion) but at the same time you have to think for yourself. I believe the biggest thing you should ask yourself is how society operates today and how far away we are compared to the vision that our founding fathers have built with their blood, sweat, and tears. Just by thinking about that one concept it will absolutely blow your mind and really make you dislike how things are being ran.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I actually looked up much of the historical references and they disturbed me with the level of accuracy. Look up any claims you may hear/see during the film for yourself if you doubt them--it's what I did.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
this is about the 10th time this has been posted here.

oh well.

think for yourself...i know i do.

·
Registered
182 Posts
the movie as a whole is interesting. However, the tax ordeal is not true.

"Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913. Note History

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am14

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
the movie as a whole is interesting. However, the tax ordeal is not true.

"Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913. Note History

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am14
nice point in the documentary. I thought the whole documentary was very interesting, I've watched it about 3 times now. I tried introducing the documentary to people, but they deny the fact that the 9/11 was false.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I really like watching this kind of stuff. It's very entertaining. Is there truth to it? probably, but idk.

No change will be made unless the mass populous has the same info.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
No change will be made unless the mass populous has the same info.
Having the info is one thing, accepting it is a whole different ball game. The general population will blow off anything that doesn't fit into their current reality, this would be no exception. That is why the govt will keep on doing what it is doing because everything needed to opiate the masses is in motion and will be in perpetual motion until something like Armageddon happens.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
nice point in the documentary. I thought the whole documentary was very interesting, I've watched it about 3 times now. I tried introducing the documentary to people, but they deny the fact that the 9/11 was false.
9/11 was a real event, whether or not it was "allowed" to happen is infinitely debatable.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Gunna watch it right now, i just forgot i got it on DVD about 2 months ago and still haven't
watched it.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ive seen this crap and now im brainwashed that government is evil =/... dam bankers piss me off!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I sent the google url of this video to all of my contacts(including family) in my email over a year ago, and got nothing but intensely negative remarks. It makes me glad to see that it is getting its way around, without being considered ******** :D If only it could be broadcasted on every channel for one day, all day. The world would change

1 - 18 of 18 Posts