Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard anything about Jake. Anyone heard what he's doing next year?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Seems like Erion would take him back.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think Erion would, but I don't think he wants to go that route. He didnt really like the idea of riding with a support team.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But, there's no factory seats left. And he hasn't been producing latey

·
Registered
610 Posts
he's 3rd in championship behind the Yoshi boys... I don't see how he didn't get signed. I've heard his name mentioned a couple times in connection with WSBK.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
he's 3rd in championship behind the Yoshi boys... I don't see how he didn't get signed. I've heard his name mentioned a couple times in connection with WSBK.
like how? "Zemke, he'll never get a WSBK ride" I actually like the guy but he wouldn't get it done in WSBK

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only reason he finished 3rd is because Miguel got hurt. Otherwise Miguel would of ended-up 3rd. I like him too. But if you can't be competative on a factory ride then your in trouble.

·
Registered
735 Posts
If duhamel would have taken 3rd then Zemke would have taken 4th which is still better than the kawi and yamaha boys. I dont understand why he did not get signed.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neil Hodgsen is the reason he didn't get signed. That guy is an awsome rider and is a huge pick-up for Honda. His experience will deffinetly help the Honda effort.

GO BIG RED!!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Neil Hodgsen is the reason he didn't get signed. That guy is an awsome rider and is a huge pick-up for Honda. His experience will deffinetly help the Honda effort.

GO BIG RED!!!
Woooorrrd!!!
Hodgson is the [email protected] man. I got a feeling he'll make Honda competitive in AMA finally.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Jake. Anyone heard what he's doing next year?
Jake signed with Erion. He'll be joining hometown boy, Josh Hayes, in the FX and SuperSport classes. Gobert will most prob sign with Rockwall Honda. Next year ought to be a dominant year for the Erion Team.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jake signed with Erion. He'll be joining hometown boy, Josh Hayes, in the FX and SuperSport classes. Gobert will most prob sign with Attack Kawi. Next year ought to be a dominant year for the Erion Team.
Awsome, For him and Erion. He and Josh will dominate the 600's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts