Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this Zoombak for my bike but never ended up putting it on. I have everything and it is still new. I am looking to get 55 shipped.

·
Registered
187 Posts
has it been over 60 days since you purchased it? the site says it has to be activated within 60 days

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.zoombak.com/zoombak-support/

Disclaimer: Activation and use of Zoombak locators are subject to Zoombak's customer agreement, plans, terms and conditions. Device must be activated within 60 days of purchase or Zoombak has the right to deny activation.

It has been past 60 days but I called the support number about and they told me it does not have to be within 60 days. They just have a right to decline the service to you but you would just say you got it as a gift. You are more than welcome to call the number above and ask.

·
Registered
223 Posts
So what good is the trackstick? When you recover what's left of your bike, you can see where it went to be stripped? Kind of useless if you have to plug it in to a USB. Herp derp.

·
Registered
38 Posts
so basically zachbonner you have to pay an outrageous price for those gps, and none of them last longer than 48 hours without recharging them. so they have a high maintenance and they are overpriced, dont go into peoples threads and try to sabotage a sale ****.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts