Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
what a crazy bastard....this is what the guy said about his bike....

"it's a two stage boost kit, with the second stage activated by a button. i'm waiting on rods, pistons and a long arm so when it's first built the first stage boost will be turned down to about 200-220 rwhp, with the second stage inactive. when the rods and pistons are in the second stage will be active to about 300rwhp, with 50 hp on the gas. nothing incredible but it is a road bike so i need some form of reliability. but with that light a weight it should still be pretty awsome!"

V

·
0 Posts
Haha, "nothing incredible".. Im guessing that he thinks its not incredible unless you have 450rwhp.. what a ***** only riding with 350rwhp. ;-)
How reliable are turbo bikes?

·
Registered
140 Posts
uhhhhh.....mmmmmmm.....hmm, why was this done again? Spend 10k+ on a bike to make it too fast to ride and COMPLETELY impractical. :bitchslap: Maybe i'm just jealous, and then again maybe not :lol2:

·
Registered
393 Posts
there are many many 400hp Hayabusa's out there that are reliable, and even a few at 500hp or so. 350-400 seems to be the number if you want to ride it. 450+ for the dyno shootout bikes.

H

·
0 Posts
:twak:

this guy is going to kill himself....at least he is not in jersey....i do not want my insurance to go up when he wrecks that bike...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Damn, that is insane. Way too much power for me, "Hell stock is more than enough on a 600RR for me"

Although from a technical standpoint it rocks, I would just have to hire somebody else to drive it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
stick some wings on it
he'll be able to take off on the runway

·
Registered
242 Posts
Do all you want, it's still a Kawasaki. :lol2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts