Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a commercial for a new kawi zx14r does anybody think that this is getting to be rediculas. and what real sport bike purpoose could this serve

·
Registered
100 Posts
its for posers who just want to look at our bikes and say " oh well i got a ZX14r"

then you ask them to go to the dragon and they chickenshit out.

"uh well um see i just got it, its my buddies " or something

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think it has a lot to do with where you live. A lot of the places in the south have no twisties, I learned that the hard way, so a straight line bike is going to be more popular.
But damn that thing is fugly, front end reminds me too much of the busa.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i would rather have a nice looking 600rr then that thing it looks like ass!!! really where aside from a track can you use most of that horsepower. its a big waste of money to get something like for bragging rights but thats just my 2 pennies on it

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Agreed.. it would be a pretty good baseline bike for a drag bike, just like the Busa is.. it's purpose built. Cruising and dragracing.. Then there's our bike :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree an the looks kawi is really fuggin up on the looks of the big bikes this year. the new 10 r looks bad as well. but as far as anything but a cruiser or a drag bike this bike is worthless. give me a nimble 600 anyday

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I know some guy that ordered one but he's hookin it up for the drag strip to replace his sick ass zx-12.....I really cant see any other purpose for this ugly ass bike except for a drag bike.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
It is balls ugly. It looks like a bike from 1991. Its the ugliest thing on 2 wheels. A brick.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Fooldog01 said:
It is balls ugly. It looks like a bike from 1991. Its the ugliest thing on 2 wheels. A brick.

Your right about it being "balls ugly" and it does look like a 90's bike. But it's no "brick" this thing has been nicknamed "The Busa Killer" but of course thats still to be seen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts