Laz-y-man's (tm) guide to Bazzaz Installation - Page 2 - 600RR.net
07 / 013 RR This forum is dedicated to the How to write ups for 07 / 013 RR

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak_79 View Post
any chance of a picture of unit in the tail section and battery compartment. having trouble routing the wires through the battery section to reach the tail section.

cheers
I can, but it'll be a little while since I have a part to replace the bike is mostly apart right now, I'm sure you want to get it going asap but I won't be able to post a useful picture for a couple weeks.

1971 Volkswagen 1302 (02.19.2015 - )

For Sale:
https://www.600rr.net/vb/153-07-13-rr...0rr-c-abs.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 06:46 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

The Following User Says Thank You to edelbrock231 For This Useful Post:
dixon cider (07-23-2017)
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 06:47 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

There's mine I had plenty of wire and I routed in same place as stock tail wire plenty of room

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-18-2015, 05:45 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushkie View Post
The last two are a little tricky, since Bazzaz asks you to connect up the "speed" and "rpm sensors," which as far as Honda is concerned don't exist. In fact, the speed sensor is the "VS sensor" and sits cleanly out in the open on top of the transmission case:

As for the RPM sensor, I just took a wild guess and figured there's nothing else on the bike that would work for this than the CKP, or crank position sensor. Which is the black one mounted nicely over on the right -back side of the airbox:

That should be everything, go over the injectors once more to make sure that the males and females are all the way in and clicked. The OEM connector that plugs into the Bazzaz female is especially tight and goes in farther than you would think, make sure it all clicks!

With everything hooked up, take your time routing the cables as nicely as you can leaving lots of room for the gastank. Putting that back in was the most anal part for me, I wanted to make very sure it wouldn't crush or pinch anything. The best thing to do is screw in the bolts at the back of the gastank first so you can use that as a hinge and test lowering the gastank in and out with one hand. Don't forget to plug back in the fuel pump cables, and make sure those don't get crushed on the way down either.

Now for the last and most important step. CLEAR THE MAP THAT COMES WITH BAZZAZ. Do not use it. Firing up the bike for the first time with my eyes closed, she sounded like cylinders weren't firing. After about an hour of checking connections and cycling the fuel pump and whatever the **** else, I actually looked at the Bazzaz map on my laptop and saw the 0% throttle row was all at like +30% fuel. With the bike running, and spitting smoke and raw gas out the exhaust, I cleared out all the cells and magically she sprung to life, no problems! Clear your map and let the self-tune do it's thing, I see no reason to start off with their map it's clearly tragically mistaken.

Last but not least: :all_cohol:all_cohol:all_cohol
is the crank position sensor the black sensor with the black and green wires??
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Shoot. Figures I just have need of this when Photobucket does their thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to FightingChance For This Useful Post:
dixon cider (07-23-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page