Moto GP Racer
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego
Thanked 129 Times in 100 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You might want to look at the rules and modify your post before this one gets closed too.
Specifically Item #4 in your case.
1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.
"Any man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life worthwhile, can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." -JFK
"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli
SuperMoto ------------------- SuperSport
Does it get any better? Probably not.