Dowco motorcycle cover, front/rear stands, MISC items... - 600RR.net
Tires & Misc Equipment This forum will be dedicated to tires street or track & misc equipment such as stands , tire warmers, gear luggage , lap timers etc etc

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dowco motorcycle cover, front/rear stands, MISC items...

Hello .NET!

I'm selling a few items that I have no use for since I sold the bike a year ago. My prices will be firm, but fair, so please do not lowball me. This is considering the items have been lightly used, but in excellent condition. Oh and as a note, I don't currently have pics of any of my items (my digital camera was misplaced in my recent move). I will try to work on that issue ASAP, but for the time being, know that my items are all in excellent condition and it is safe to assume that any picture you find from the manufacturer should suffice as the actual item (unless otherwise noted).

1) Dowco motorcycle cover. I used it for my 2006 600RR and it worked well and fit pretty nicely. There are NO tears/rips, but the cover is a bit dusty as I haven't used it in a while (just been sitting in my garage). I used this cover when I used to store my bike outside and it kept it nice and clean. I'm not sure exactly which model it is (I bought it used) but it looks like it's the Guardian Weatherall Cover. $50.

2) DMP rear stand. This rear stand has to be used with spools. It is a solid, one-piece welded design so you don't have to worry about any bolts coming loose on you when you're lifting your bike. It is an amazing rear stand that I love, but with no bike, there's no reason to keep it as I don't know when I'll be getting another bike. $50.

3) Vortex front stand. This front stand is made very nicely and is a head lift stand. I've never had issues with lifting the front of the bike with this stand as I used it while changing out my farings. The pin can be changed out to fit various makes/models of bikes. The current pin is for a 2003-2006 600RR (not sure if it will work with 2007+ 600RR's), but as stated, you can buy a pin for other models. $80.

4) Stock rear fender with turn signals (03-06). Took it off the bike as soon as I bought it. Excellent condition. $30

5) OEM front turn signals (03-06). Again, took these off the bike as soon as I bought it. Excellent condition. $20

There are a few more things I have to sell, but will update when I have the time. I will cut deals if you want to buy more than one item.

Text works best for communication for now since I don't visit /net as much as I should anymore (lack of bike and increase in work load at work). My cell is (949) 35O-49OO.

Thanks!

-Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you haven't read the classified rules in a while have ya?

PLEASE READ THE CLASSIFIED RULES BEFORE POSTING CLASSIFIED RULES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page