AMA Supersport Racer
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Irvine, CA
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dowco motorcycle cover, front/rear stands, MISC items...
I'm selling a few items that I have no use for since I sold the bike a year ago. My prices will be firm, but fair, so please do not lowball me. This is considering the items have been lightly used, but in excellent condition. Oh and as a note, I don't currently have pics of any of my items (my digital camera was misplaced in my recent move). I will try to work on that issue ASAP, but for the time being, know that my items are all in excellent condition and it is safe to assume that any picture you find from the manufacturer should suffice as the actual item (unless otherwise noted).
1) Dowco motorcycle cover. I used it for my 2006 600RR and it worked well and fit pretty nicely. There are NO tears/rips, but the cover is a bit dusty as I haven't used it in a while (just been sitting in my garage). I used this cover when I used to store my bike outside and it kept it nice and clean. I'm not sure exactly which model it is (I bought it used) but it looks like it's the Guardian Weatherall Cover. $50.
2) DMP rear stand. This rear stand has to be used with spools. It is a solid, one-piece welded design so you don't have to worry about any bolts coming loose on you when you're lifting your bike. It is an amazing rear stand that I love, but with no bike, there's no reason to keep it as I don't know when I'll be getting another bike. $50.
3) Vortex front stand. This front stand is made very nicely and is a head lift stand. I've never had issues with lifting the front of the bike with this stand as I used it while changing out my farings. The pin can be changed out to fit various makes/models of bikes. The current pin is for a 2003-2006 600RR (not sure if it will work with 2007+ 600RR's), but as stated, you can buy a pin for other models. $80.
4) Stock rear fender with turn signals (03-06). Took it off the bike as soon as I bought it. Excellent condition. $30
5) OEM front turn signals (03-06). Again, took these off the bike as soon as I bought it. Excellent condition. $20
There are a few more things I have to sell, but will update when I have the time. I will cut deals if you want to buy more than one item.
Text works best for communication for now since I don't visit /net as much as I should anymore (lack of bike and increase in work load at work). My cell is (949) 35O-49OO.