HRC kit?? - 600RR.net
03 to 06 RR parts Looking for Oem or after market parts for your 03 to 06 RR only post your thread here & best of luck

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-16-2013, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HRC kit??

I was wondering if anyone made a HRC kit for a 03 cbr600rr? I'd really like to get one but I can't find anyone? Am I not searching enough or does nobody make one? Thanks in advanced guys!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lol well honda makes a hrc kit. (honda racing corporation) and the hrc kit is HUGE for the actual full kit, the full kit is harness, frame, throttle ect ect, but you can find specific parts like for instance a hrc throttle kit, or the hrc generator kit. all very hard to come by. what exactly are you looking for and i can point you in a good direction, but to be honest there are much easier options, like the throttle, the hrc one is great, but you can get a revolver from motion pro for the same price and have way more options
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

We'll see I know by buddy has one for his 450r quad and he got a cam and piston and other stuff of that nature and I was just really looking for something like that. I wanted to find cams mainly. And a throttle kit like what you were saying. I wanted to what kind of options I had for everything.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Pocketbike Racer

ok so what he got was a hrc power up kit, and good luck finding one for our bikes, as for cams and such aftermarket you would actually be better off doing headwork and a good tune, are you looking for street stuff or are you racing? and you can find a hrc throttle kit on ebay for about 140 but if you do the motion pro revolver you can fully adjust it, but the best cheapest way is putting on a r6 throttle tube, helps alot, and will cost you about 15$. if you really want to do a built engine id highly recomend going to a reputable shop and having them build it, if you want to do it yourself just really figure out what you want to shoot for. i have a guy out west that has 600rr built motors putting down 138 hp for a decent price.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Pocketbike Racer

but to be honest man a motor or motor work is a long way from where your probably at, im putting down 116 whp on a stock motor/head. if your a street rider you really dont need the headache, full exhaust, bmc filter, v stacks mod and a good tune, that will put you over 100whp, being actually fast comes from skill :D
The Following User Says Thank You to Thedon757 For This Useful Post:
Moeman (11-18-2013)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

We'll I have complete yoshi exhaust with header, pc lll and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other things. As far as head work, what are you talking about?

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013, 02:09 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Here's some examples of HRC parts, but 10 years later they are very hard to find, most HRC stuff for the early years has been used up by now.
Anyway hope this helps to give you some idea of what's out there.

https://www.slipstreamperformance.co...e650502d2d20ea

"...just let go of the brakes and let the bike on through..." - Guy Martin
The Following User Says Thank You to trackscoot22 For This Useful Post:
Moeman (11-18-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page