Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

how much did you pay for extended warranty?..

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  MikeN 
#1 ·
i paid $1380 for mine and found a cheaper one for only $580 and then i went to back to the dealer where i got my bike and told 'em i wanted to cancel my extended warranty and later on the sales lady went up to me and said they're going to match the price that i was telling them about...i just saved a bunce of money of that thing...so check around your area which one got the cheapest extended warranty and do the same thing i did...ride safe y'all!..

#2 ·
I think MSRP on the extended warranty is around $700 so your dealer was ripping you off big time if they wanted almost double.

#3 ·
yup...but ei i got my money back...$800 bucks is alot to spend on a bike so lookin up on some mods...

#7 ·
i wish i got that deal...man...$80 makes a difference...hehehe...

#10 ·
Actually it is bro :) How dare you doubt my negotiation skillz :eviltongu I just received the Honda extended warranty terms and conditions booklet. But yea i've heard that some dealerships offer dirt cheap warranties that are not backed by Honda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.