For those having problems with the PSN - 600RR.net
Video Game Review & Discussions This forum is dedicated to reviews , discussions and any subjects that involve video games

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For those having problems with the PSN

Found this info......

http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=388872 Here’s what’s going on right now: something with the PS3’s internal clock has borked in some pre-slim models. This is not a PSN issue; it has to do with your PS3’s clock. This clock is NOT related to the OS clock. It seems to be a leap year bug. Setting your clock ahead will do nothing. All PS3s around the world were affected at the exact same time. Does this affect me? -If you have a Slim PS3, you’re good to go. Continue playing it as normal. -If you have a “fat” PS3, you may be affected. Some fat PS3s have worked ok, but it seems a good majority have been bugged. What does this bug mean? -If affected, your date and time has been set to a random past date. This prevents you from signing into PSN, playing any PSN games, or using any DLC. Your trophies will also not display correctly or be able to sync. How do I fix it? -You can’t. Even if you don’t sign into PSN, it won’t help. This is a hardware issue. So, what do I do? -Wait 24 hours. Other products that have had similar bugs have corrected themselves after the “bugged” day. On Monday around 8pm central time, all PS3s will automatically correct themselves…maybe. -If that doesn’t work, we’ll need a firmware update from Sony, which should be a pretty important priority for them right now. Did I lose my data/themes/etc? Your save data/games/dlc/themes are fine. They’ll be fixed when the PS3 is fixed. Trophies are uncertain right now, but they’ll be fine if you’ve synced them before the PS3 was bugged. Unsynced trophies are an unknown right now. If I have a bugged PS3, can I still use it? It’s probably not a good idea, as I have no idea what will happen to the trophies you earn during the bugged time. Movies/media will work fine. http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=388872 sorry if this was already posted

"You'll get your RIO when you get back to the ship, if you don't, give me a call I'll fly with you." (Viper)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Thanks for the info!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

I'm back online. I can now play online for free on the PSN

I believe the worldwide glitch has fixed itself. No Red Rings of Death in the world of PS triple.

"You'll get your RIO when you get back to the ship, if you don't, give me a call I'll fly with you." (Viper)

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 08:56 AM
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her on....

I had downloaded the Resident evil content last week and hadn't installed it till yesterady. I went to play it and it kept screwing up i was like WTF?!?!?! I thought that stuff had fried it i was pissed. Then i just started working again so i dunnno lol i guess i'm un-bugged now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaRider aka: PAMANI View Post
haha, me and my whore gee
My Name Is Alan ! ! ! I'm also known as OPTIMUS PRIME...
Office Monkey #2
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lol i was wondering why my thing wasnt working... this last night i tried and didnt work so when i got home i unpluged it and plugged back in, then it worked.. i guess it was just a coincidence

09 black 250r : SOLD :(
2008 red 600rr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page