NEW BLUR for Ps3 or Xbox 360 Just $10 - 600RR.net
Video Game Review & Discussions This forum is dedicated to reviews , discussions and any subjects that involve video games

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NEW BLUR for Ps3 or Xbox 360 Just $10

Cuz i love all you guys

picked mine up for 11.83 after taxes
here you go

http://forcedisconnect.com/2010/06/2...from-best-buy/
Inaccurate is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
LanCo Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LanCo, PA
Posts: 4,710
Thanks: 354
Thanked 225 Times in 163 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Might have to hit this up. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
LanCo Rider is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no problem as a side note, i went to 2 best buys both accepted it

some bestbuys do not tho
so if they dont you get it for 20 dollars

if they do accept it you get it for 10

either way its win win. great game
Inaccurate is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 06:40 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Chris22783's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It is YMMV (your market may vary) - some Best Buys will take all the coupons some won't. Fortunately mine took them all so I got the game for $12. Worth it at that price I'd say.

Servers were down this weekend, I'll have to check if they're back up. Last I read though the online was barely functional, hopefully they're working on that.

'07 CBR 600 RR - Red Konica Minolta
Southern California - Orange County
Chris22783 is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought 3 so far, bout to buy my 4th today

1) Keeping to play
2) Traded in to get Transformers (payed 12 dollars for the new transformers
3) Trade towards new Xbox Slim
4) Trade to new xbox slim

3,4 = quick 80 bux towards it lol
Inaccurate is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Death Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 435
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hmm nice! I might have to do this!


2005 GSX-R 600 - Black/Silver - Sold
2007 CBR 600RR - White/Silver
Death Dream is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Afrobaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
I bought 3 so far, bout to buy my 4th today

1) Keeping to play
2) Traded in to get Transformers (payed 12 dollars for the new transformers
3) Trade towards new Xbox Slim
4) Trade to new xbox slim

3,4 = quick 80 bux towards it lol
Where are you trading in the game to get 80 toward the slim? or is it 40 per copy of the game?

2009 Black CBR 600 RR ABS - SOLD
- Leo Vince Unlimited Midnight Exhaust, Unique Motolights HID Projectors/LEDs/Dual Halos, Powder Coated Swingarm & Rear-sets, LP Flushmount Front signals, Moto-Science Ducati Turn Signal Mirrors

[size=1]2010 HD Sportster 48

"Even a pro-level rider wouldn't be able to reach the first-time stopping distance or deceleration rate of the C-ABS bike."
- Sport Rider Magazine
Afrobaron is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobaron View Post
Where are you trading in the game to get 80 toward the slim? or is it 40 per copy of the game?
typo 60 lol

27 dollars used trade in value at gamestop plus 10 card

=
60
Inaccurate is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Death Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 435
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haha Got my copy! I have 5 best buys that are kind nearish to me, all of them were sold out but one. A lot of people are doing this.

STORY!

This best buy had like 10 copies still, so I got one, and the cashier see's me in my gear and asks me if I have a Suzuki. I laughed and said nah, I just sold it, got a Honda now. We had some small talk and she rings me up and does both coupons. I'm like sweet! Well her co-worker came buy and said you can't do that. Its already on sale. I was thinking AH CRAP! and said Other best buys are doing it and if I can't get it like this, I'm not getting it at all. The kid said, ok and walked off. He didn't care and I understood that. Thankfully the cashier said I'll get my manager up here, I did it this morning so it shouldn't be a problem. Manager comes over and says you shouldn't do it again but since you already got everything entered, go ahead and give it to him and walks off. I am like SWEET! (again). So the cashier says, I don't know why he said that, I think he hates me. I gave her a good rating on that bestbuycares thing for taking care of me. Awesome person!

$11 for a new game, can't go wrong! (in most cases)


2005 GSX-R 600 - Black/Silver - Sold
2007 CBR 600RR - White/Silver
Death Dream is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Dream View Post
Haha Got my copy! I have 5 best buys that are kind nearish to me, all of them were sold out but one. A lot of people are doing this.

STORY!

This best buy had like 10 copies still, so I got one, and the cashier see's me in my gear and asks me if I have a Suzuki. I laughed and said nah, I just sold it, got a Honda now. We had some small talk and she rings me up and does both coupons. I'm like sweet! Well her co-worker came buy and said you can't do that. Its already on sale. I was thinking AH CRAP! and said Other best buys are doing it and if I can't get it like this, I'm not getting it at all. The kid said, ok and walked off. He didn't care and I understood that. Thankfully the cashier said I'll get my manager up here, I did it this morning so it shouldn't be a problem. Manager comes over and says you shouldn't do it again but since you already got everything entered, go ahead and give it to him and walks off. I am like SWEET! (again). So the cashier says, I don't know why he said that, I think he hates me. I gave her a good rating on that bestbuycares thing for taking care of me. Awesome person!

$11 for a new game, can't go wrong! (in most cases)

good story, and glad to hear u got it for 11, how do u like it? i think the game is a blast, played it a few times w/ gf aand brother and we all love it
Inaccurate is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Death Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 435
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I haven't played it yet. I did play the demo a lot with a xbl friend and had a blast. At that time though I said I wasn't going to get it for $60. Wasn't worth that much to me, but hell, $11, WHY NOT!? I'll probably play it today.

Also, Dead Space is $10 at the EA store with 2 day air shipping. I played it on PC, but got it for Xbox too since its such a great game. I wanted to play it in my surround sound system. http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dead-s...360/22612.aspx


2005 GSX-R 600 - Black/Silver - Sold
2007 CBR 600RR - White/Silver
Death Dream is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger
 
Inaccurate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^good find
Inaccurate is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:26 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Azn-Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,588
Thanks: 129
Thanked 119 Times in 105 Posts
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
sweet thanks!
Azn-Sensation is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome