Medal of Honor - 600RR.net
Video Game Review & Discussions This forum is dedicated to reviews , discussions and any subjects that involve video games

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Medal of Honor

So who is getting Medal of Honor next Tuesday?? I might go put my pre-order in today when i get off work.

Mod list:
Tripage taillight with integrated turn signals
8000k HID kit
Led flush turn signals
yoshimura RS-5 slip on
Ebay fender eliminator
K&N air filter

Mods to come:
powder coat
rear seat cowl
black puig windscreen
rear bike stand
rim tape
alarm

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im gonna do the same today. After yesterdays commercial on Monday night football it looks like its going to be a good game
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice10 View Post
Im gonna do the same today. After yesterdays commercial on Monday night football it looks like its going to be a good game
after i watched the commercial last night i had to look into it. plus i need something to recover from that dolphins ass kicking

Mod list:
8000k HID kit
Led flush turn signals
yoshimura RS-5 slip on
Ebay fender eliminator
K&N air filter

Mods to come:
powder coat
rear seat cowl
black puig windscreen
rear bike stand
rim tape
alarm

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm probably going to pick it up too. I used to play MOH all day..
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Originally I was stoked on the game, but for some reason I'm on the fence now, there's just too much at foot here - the strong possibility of chitty EA games online servers (getting kicked every other map), NO friggen pre-release demo (usually a kiss of death, and can mean the game isn't up to snuff), and Fallout NV is coming out sometime in the next week and a half...

Plus, I'm bitter since I bought Halo Reach and am already sick of the same ol chit that it offers...

I am feeling the same way about the new COD. I hated the old activision game, and feel Black Ops will be WAY too cartoony.

Nor*Min

Last edited by Sinkoumn; 10-06-2010 at 01:32 AM.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

I started playing this game for a couple hours today and the single player story line is really good and keeps your attention. The controls are the same as MW2 so its very easy to use if your familiar with that game. I haven't tried online play yet, will start playing multiplayer when i finish single player mode.

Mod list:
8000k HID kit
Led flush turn signals
yoshimura RS-5 slip on
Ebay fender eliminator
K&N air filter

Mods to come:
powder coat
rear seat cowl
black puig windscreen
rear bike stand
rim tape
alarm

Old 10-14-2010, 11:02 AM
rogueelite
This message has been deleted by RawRR. Reason: Obvious post whoring
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
BOTM Winner 11/13

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Picked it up last night and started the campaign mode on hard. Only got to play a couple hours but its a great game so far.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hmm I may hafta dust off the 360 for this one.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Multilayer is sick, its like COD and BFBC had a love child

2012 1kRR
*03 CBR600RR REPSOL.. SOLD*
*10 CBR1000RR.. SOLD*
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

for single player mode, the story line was the best I've played so far. I will play mutliplayer later tonight.

Mod list:
8000k HID kit
Led flush turn signals
yoshimura RS-5 slip on
Ebay fender eliminator
K&N air filter

Mods to come:
powder coat
rear seat cowl
black puig windscreen
rear bike stand
rim tape
alarm

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsbear View Post
Multilayer is sick, its like COD and BFBC had a love child

The explosions are a little weak but i like it because im not getting noob tubed. But they do need to fix the explosion damage on mortars and airstrikes.

So far i love sniping. I never really liked it till this game and so far im lv 8 on assault and sniper.

This game is the chit.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkoumn View Post
Originally I was stoked on the game, but for some reason I'm on the fence now, there's just too much at foot here - the strong possibility of chitty EA games online servers (getting kicked every other map), NO friggen pre-release demo (usually a kiss of death, and can mean the game isn't up to snuff), and Fallout NV is coming out sometime in the next week and a half...

Plus, I'm bitter since I bought Halo Reach and am already sick of the same ol chit that it offers...

I am feeling the same way about the new COD. I hated the old activision game, and feel Black Ops will be WAY too cartoony.
define old activision game, becuz i'm pretty sure all of the COD's were distributed via Activision. The makers of the game are actually Treyarch and Infinity ward and Treyarch did World at War which was amazing MP whereas COD MW 2 fell very short of a good sequel to MW and wasn't near as good as WaW. MW being done by Infinity ward.

on topic: i'm gonna put this on my Gamefly. Black Ops comes out in like 20 somethings days so here is hoping it comes before then otherwise it won't be played.

getting back in the game.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 12:25 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

^meant to say Treyarch (was ).

Nor*Min
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
^meant to say Treyarch (was ).
gotcha

have u seen the newest MP video on the dashboard for Black Ops. its going to be a sick ass game!

getting back in the game.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-22-2010, 03:11 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Off topic, I bought Fallout: NV today at gamestop after trading a bunch of old games... And while I'm not quite there just yet, my patience is growing extremely thin with the game - it's a brand new release, and while some people online have called this a basic a expansion on Fallout 3 (which I chose to ignore), it has so many issues it's mind boggling that they are charging $60 + tax for it. I've never played a console game that hiccups so much (i.e. you're walking around and it pauses for 1sec to load the scenery around your viewpoint every minute you explore (sprites I think it's called, or whatever)), or you get into an area with 4+ enemies and the game grinds to a halt and can (and has) kicked your PS3/Xbox360 back to the dashboard mid-game is F**king ridiculous...is this seriously what new releases are amounting to now?

I've lost so much faith in game companies to deliver an experience that makes me want to keep playing it's getting sad. With FO:NV, I know that Obsidian took the reigns, but in the end it's no different than EA working on MOH - no matter how much hype and press the game gets, it all seems to be that the more pre-coverage a game/movie/etc gets the 'chitty-er' the actual product is in the end (and thus, leaves the consumer (i.e. me) frustrated that all game companies are going for now is a cash grab releasing a game that would be a laughable/passable beta).

Medal of Honor has the same issues (bugs/lag/broken gameplay); and all that I am saying is, if Little Big Planet 2/COD: BO has the same BS crap associated with their gameplay, I'm out of videogames for a lonnnnnnnnng time. $60+ plus for a game is one thing; but if you continue to add in broken programming/gameplay on a console release, with the addition of "online passes" for full functionality of a game on used purchase, I'm out - I am, and have been, nickel-n-dimed in life enough already, I don't need my stress-reliever/free-time 'hobby' to be a muddled broken POS that only succeeds in making me realize that game companies are now only in it "for the money" and only want to capitalize on the consumers previous experiences with a once successful franchise.

/rant

Nor*Min

Last edited by Sinkoumn; 10-22-2010 at 03:37 AM.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Off topic, I bought Fallout: NV today at gamestop after trading a bunch of old games... And while I'm not quite there just yet, my patience is growing extremely thin with the game - it's a brand new release, and while some people online have called this a basic a expansion on Fallout 3 (which I chose to ignore), it has so many issues it's mind boggling that they are charging $60 + tax for it. I've never played a console game that hiccups so much (i.e. you're walking around and it pauses for 1sec to load the scenery around your viewpoint every minute you explore (sprites I think it's called, or whatever)), or you get into an area with 4+ enemies and the game grinds to a halt and can (and has) kicked your PS3/Xbox360 back to the dashboard mid-game is F**king ridiculous...is this seriously what new releases are amounting to now?

I've lost so much faith in game companies to deliver an experience that makes me want to keep playing it's getting sad. With FO:NV, I know that Obsidian took the reigns, but in the end it's no different than EA working on MOH - no matter how much hype and press the game gets, it all seems to be that the more pre-coverage a game/movie/etc gets the 'chitty-er' the actual product is in the end (and thus, leaves the consumer (i.e. me) frustrated that all game companies are going for now is a cash grab releasing a game that would be a laughable/passable beta).

Medal of Honor has the same issues (bugs/lag/broken gameplay); and all that I am saying is, if Little Big Planet 2/COD: BO has the same BS crap associated with their gameplay, I'm out of videogames for a lonnnnnnnnng time. $60+ plus for a game is one thing; but if you continue to add in broken programming/gameplay on a console release, with the addition of "online passes" for full functionality of a game on used purchase, I'm out - I am, and have been, nickel-n-dimed in life enough already, I don't need my stress-reliever/free-time 'hobby' to be a muddled broken POS that only succeeds in making me realize that game companies are now only in it "for the money" and only want to capitalize on the consumers previous experiences with a once successful franchise.

/rant
I havent had any issues with fallout NV. I have noticed a <1second lag while walking but maybe only a handfull of times in the 10 hours i have in it already. Maybe its your console.

So far i love the game and the ability to have a temporary skill increased by reading the books.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Finished the MOH campain the other day, Phenomenal... A little glitchy, but I got caught up in the moment a few times and literally felt like I was there.

SPOILER ALERT! If you havnt played through the game dont read any further.

I have to say, in the scene where the player is bunkered up in a shack and your squad runs out of ammo, I literally felt hopeless... The game was amazing throughout, triggers some intense emotions.

TEAM BLACK
09 CBR600RR
Security System: S&W 4013TSW
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I played the original game for like 7 years when it first came out because I was really addicted to the multiplayer and was damn good at it too! I have yet to play another medal of honor series that lets you be a one man army if you are skilled enough.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page