Battlefield 3 bugs - 600RR.net
Video Game Review & Discussions This forum is dedicated to reviews , discussions and any subjects that involve video games

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-10-2011, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Battlefield 3 bugs

So today was the end of the beta and I gota say the game is freaking awesome even tho it only showed like 1% of the whole experience. But one thing I hope for is that they get all the bugs before it releases with it being so close for the deadline, for me the big ones were sometimes the sight in wouldnt work and youd have to swap weapons and then swap again for the sights to pop up, another was sprinting seems like if you would hit a peble you would stop, spawning off people into a fire really sucked or spawning off someone whos getting lit up (not really a bug but wish there was a system set up for spawning in a non getting F$% up beyong all recognition zone). These were the big ones for me, any one else have the same or different problems that you would like to see fixed?

YouTube: TheXtremistOFY

2011 CBR600RR Blk/Red
JPR Shorty Levers
Puig Windscreen
HB Flushmounts
SS FE
Progrip 719's
Progrip Rim Tape
600RR.Net Res Sock!

Everyone -"Your gona kill yourself with that thing"
Me - "I'd rather die by my CBR than an IED"
ButtaButtaJam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2011, 07:19 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I experienced the iron sights/scopeing bug too. Spawning on people in metro was a pain. Sometimes I would be taking cover on a corner, get spawned on and be pushed out into fire.

In caspian border I noticed alot of bugs with falling debris. Like when planes or helicopters blew up their pieces would hit the ground and just gliding along the ground for what seemed like forever.

I went to throw a grenade through some very light shrubbery and it bounced back and killed me, lol.

I'm sure I can think of more. I spent pretty much the entire weekend playing caspian and studying for a big test.

2003 600RR - 34,100 Miles
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
There was a bug that would make it look like guys were walking leaned over at the hip. I thought that was pretty amusing. Also being able to go below the surface and kill people, that was pretty irritating. And I don't understand how I can walk around a corner and open up on a guy with the saw, hit him loads of times and then he turns around and shoots me with his ump twice and I die! ??? Haha but I'm super excited for this game! Cannot wait!

Drift Camera Forum - http://driftcamforum.com/

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Knee Dragger

........ thats why it wouldnt work for me today.... haha. mine just finished downloading this morning. went to play and it said couldnt connect........... i fail.

RED AND BLACK FAIRINGS FOR SALE!
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=270419

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah going under the map was a big annoying glitch. Although it didnt seem as bad the last few days. I also noticed a glitch where it looked like a guy was dead on the ground, body limp and everything yet he was still shooting. People didnt even notice and would walk right by him and get killed. Weird
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Pocketbike Racer

I bet all of these are fixed already =P They are going all out on this game. I was somewhat sad destruction wasnt even close to in the Beta like i wanted it to =(. O well, i guess i have to wait a week or two...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page