Xbox One Games - 600RR.net
Video Game Review & Discussions This forum is dedicated to reviews , discussions and any subjects that involve video games

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-15-2014, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Xbox One Games

Just kinda curious about who's interested in what.

Couple games I know I definitely waiting for are Destiny, Titanfall, and The Division. What do you guys think?

2008 CBR600RR Graffiti

Two Bros. Carbon Slip-On
PC3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Knee Dragger

UFC! Elder Scrolls Online, Titanfall, BF4, Watchdogs sure to be more eventually.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-16-2014, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

A friend of mine just said they're offering Open beta on Titanfall on Xbox one starting today.

2008 CBR600RR Graffiti

Two Bros. Carbon Slip-On
PC3

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-16-2014, 12:23 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ Yes that is true, go to my games then scroll over to free demos and you can download it.

Regarding games, I've got COD & Dead rising 3. I'm looking forward to Titanfall, Destiny, Thief, Evolve, Dying Light & The Division.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-16-2014, 09:35 PM
Knee Dragger

Playing the Titanfall Beta. It's awesome.

2015 Ducati PanigaleS

2013 BMW S1000RR-Sold
2010 Honda CBR 600RR-Sold
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Maynard

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Forza is the best racing sim of this era

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Looking forward to play Bruce Lee in the upcoming UFC in June, wolfenstein,watch dogs, halo 5,destiny That's all I can think right now

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 08:46 AM
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoubleR View Post
Forza is the best racing sim of this era

Guess you never hear of Project Cars.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GRAYFOXRR
MOTOVLOG CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4RgoTbx9yqHhfY
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Maynard

Lol, you really gonna say a game that you haven't played yet, let alone released can be better than forza? Come on man, Slightly Mad Studios was terrible when it came to their attempt at a sim racing game when they released NFS Shift 2. The steering lag and sporadic handling were ridiculous.

Forza has such a selection of cars, it dwarfs Project Cars. Also, the customization of cars in Forza blows every other racing game way. The paint tool, auction house and tuning system are so in depth that it even overtook GT in immersiveness.

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Moto GP Racer

Gran Turismo 6 *drops mic* *walks out like a boss*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldn View Post
I'm glad lines have been identified...even if it is all the way at bukake....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
no he's not... I can already tell he's a soulless little fawker who is going to destroy everything you love

My long not exciting build, but I have hyperflo's
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Maynard

I love GT6 too. But it isn't for Xbone.... Oh well, I have a ps3 anyway. Just hate how they have unfinished cars in the game.

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Lol, you really gonna say a game that you haven't played yet, let alone released can be better than forza? Come on man, Slightly Mad Studios was terrible when it came to their attempt at a sim racing game when they released NFS Shift 2. The steering lag and sporadic handling were ridiculous.

Forza has such a selection of cars, it dwarfs Project Cars. Also, the customization of cars in Forza blows every other racing game way. The paint tool, auction house and tuning system are so in depth that it even overtook GT in immersiveness.

How do you know the full car selection on Project Cars if its not even out yet lol. Hypocrisy post of the week?

Need for speed and Project Cars are not even the same types of racing games. This game has been in development for quite awhile and I would suspect it to come out of the gates strong. I've played Forza and I never said it was not a good game just that no game stays at the top forever. Used to be the Gran Turismo games as far as racing but I have no desire to play those anymore.

Need for Speed was also published by EA and everything they get their hands on is usually trash. Slightly Mad studios is a good developer but if they are hand cuffed by the publisher as far a dead lines and budget then you can expect crap games like Battlefield 4. Slightly Mad is the publisher and developer of Project Cars and they were also not the sole developer on NFS Shift either. Just to further add to my point of how you don't stay on top forever let me know how you like the night racing and weather effects in Forza 5....oh yeah there is none, that must be b/c whenever there is a racing event the heavens part and the sun shines for 24 straight hrs, makes sense.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On

Last edited by VenomRR; 05-09-2014 at 08:07 PM.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Maynard

You can't stay on top forever, but you can't claim Project Cars is going to be great if you haven't played it yet. Also, Shift was NFS's excuse of an attempt for a racing sim, developed by SMS. Black box was the next developer and then Criterion for their most recent arcade style games. You can't invest so much faith in a game that hasn't even been released yet. It's like saying Johnny Manziel is gonna be better than Tom Brady. And look at their car list, it's flimsy. It's not that hard to google it. Also, the liveries are just ripoffs and redesigns of Shift.

EDIT: Here is a tentative car list.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thread...r-list.305494/

It isn't that bad, actually. But I'm not sure how well it's going to play out with this franchise, especially since we don't know the levels of customization.

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO

Last edited by JohnDoubleR; 05-10-2014 at 01:04 AM.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Maynard

It still resembles a lot of Shift 2 to be honest with you. The clunky handling, and the cars barely look like they hold the road. It's as if they are hovering over it. BUT, if you like it, that's all that matters and it's none of my business. I would hope you enjoy it if you do decide to drop money on it.

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 05:19 AM

Quote:
You can't stay on top forever, but you can't claim Project Cars is going to be great if you haven't played it yet. Also, Shift was NFS's excuse of an attempt for a racing sim, developed by SMS. Black box was the next developer and then Criterion for their most recent arcade style games. You can't invest so much faith in a game that hasn't even been released yet. It's like saying Johnny Manziel is gonna be better than Tom Brady. And look at their car list, it's flimsy. It's not that hard to google it. Also, the liveries are just ripoffs and redesigns of Shift.

EDIT: Here is a tentative car list.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thread...r-list.305494/

It isn't that bad, actually. But I'm not sure how well it's going to play out with this franchise, especially since we don't know the levels of customization.

Jonny Football is going to be the next Ryan Leaf. Anyone they hype this much before they play their first NFL game is always a bust. It gets into their head that they are great w/ out ever needing the drive to be that great. Brady was a 6th round nobody pick who got to the top b/c of his hard work and a lucky opportunity that he made the best of. Manziel is just a punk.

I never said the car list was not out there, there was just no point in trying to compare it when its is not finalized. Also more cars does not = a better game. Gran Turismo for example which always had a huge car list yet a lot of them were a bore to drive and just felt like filler cars. Just like with open world games, a bigger map does not mean a better game. GTA V's map is huge but a lot of it is vast and barren filler as compared to Watch Dogs map which is roughly the same size yet comprised of the whole city of Chicago.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
It still resembles a lot of Shift 2 to be honest with you. The clunky handling, and the cars barely look like they hold the road. It's as if they are hovering over it. BUT, if you like it, that's all that matters and it's none of my business. I would hope you enjoy it if you do decide to drop money on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU2uMdxcNlY
Took me once second of watching that video to see a huge major flaw. How about posting an actual current build of the game. Not one that was taken from when the game was being developed for the PS3/ 360 / Will U. That has all been scrapped and it is now only being developed for the PS4 / XB1 and PC.

Here is something slightly more current lol

Like I said I never said Forza was crap ( I played it on the 360 and liked it ) and I never said Project Cars is better then Forza b/c your right I have not played it. But what I do know is that it deff looks like some stiff competition, it looks amazing and it has night racing and weather effects neither of which Forza 5 has or will probably even see with future DLC. Its being released a full year later then Forza and has been in development for at least 3 years so to think this game was not going to be pretty damn good out of the box is a little short sighted. Also as far as Slightly Mad and Shift goes the other developer involved w/ that game was an EA owned studio....that says it all right there.

Also take note of the video at the end. It may have been released on March of this year but this is a pre alpha build of a game, not even alpha or Beta yet and to be honest it looks quite good. If it looks this good in a pre Alpha stage I cant wait to see how it looks later on this summer.

http://kotaku.com/http-www-youtube-c...gam-1540267288

http://kotaku.com/now-these-are-some...als-1505351451

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On

Last edited by VenomRR; 05-10-2014 at 05:51 AM.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Maynard

We will see, I don't even own a next gen console so I probably won't even be playing this game to be honest. My interest for gaming has really started to fall off a cliff. lol

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 08:16 PM

Ive had the PS4 since day 1 and I did not get Gran Turismo 6 for the PS3 and I don't plan on getting Drive Club for the PS4 b/c I'm holding out hope that this game turns out as good as what I've been reading about it.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Pocketbike Racer

IMO forza is the greatest racing franchise out there, followed by the DiRT series. I sold my forza 3 and xbox when gt5 came out and bought that and a ps3.... probably one of my worst decisions in my gaming life. I loved the ps3, but only because I had most the COD and uncharted games but nothing comea close to how amazingly good and satisfying forza can be.

As for upcoming games, I dont own xbox one or ps4 so havent even looked at upcoming games. If they release a decent golf game and bike racing game then I may purchase one around xmas time.

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-22-2014, 05:17 AM

Ive always liked the GRID games, I think they are quite good.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Anyone get the new watch dogs game yet?

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,167 Times in 990 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by true2uroots View Post

nope but it looks pretty sweet. I've been playing the new Wolfenstein game on my 360 lately

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by true2uroots View Post

Picking it up tonight after work. Probably won't have time to play it until Friday tho. I still haven't finished Wolfenstein or unlocked a sniper rifle on Titanfall yet been slackin

2009 CBR600RR
DDM HIDs-Leyla Fairings w/Cowl-Spirit Line Tank Pad-Sato Racing Helmet Lock-Akra S/O-CBR Heaven FE/IT-BikeBolts Kit-Stomp Grips-Keiti CF Gas Cap-K&N HF Air Filter-DIY License Plate Relocator-Cycle Pirates Shift Lever-ZG Double Bubble-Pit Bull Spools-Tapeworks Graffiti Rimstripes-600rr.net Sock-PZR Zero GI-Tekacarbon CF Heat Shield & Rear Hugger-Driven EvoSpec Sprockets-EK 3D Blk Chain-Driven LE D3's-Smoked Hyper White Halo-1's-ASV C5's-RR Bar Ends-Q3's-RAM Mount-eTrex Legend

KCCO
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk2M3Goose View Post
Picking it up tonight after work. Probably won't have time to play it until Friday tho. I still haven't finished Wolfenstein or unlocked a sniper rifle on Titanfall yet been slackin
did you know you can go back to chapter 2 and choose the other person to have killed then it's a different story line that you play chapters 2-16

2W1R - IceTitan
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Lifetime Premium

^ Thats what my brother told me, slacker is part time so he gets to play all of them before I do, but yeah he said the story line is different, you get different upgrades or something, and that you can either hack or lock pick doors. I'm on my first play through and sacrificed Wyatt.

EDIT: It sounds like you've played both ways, any preference on which is better?

2009 CBR600RR
DDM HIDs-Leyla Fairings w/Cowl-Spirit Line Tank Pad-Sato Racing Helmet Lock-Akra S/O-CBR Heaven FE/IT-BikeBolts Kit-Stomp Grips-Keiti CF Gas Cap-K&N HF Air Filter-DIY License Plate Relocator-Cycle Pirates Shift Lever-ZG Double Bubble-Pit Bull Spools-Tapeworks Graffiti Rimstripes-600rr.net Sock-PZR Zero GI-Tekacarbon CF Heat Shield & Rear Hugger-Driven EvoSpec Sprockets-EK 3D Blk Chain-Driven LE D3's-Smoked Hyper White Halo-1's-ASV C5's-RR Bar Ends-Q3's-RAM Mount-eTrex Legend

KCCO
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Moto GP Racer

yeah that's what I did too lol. I was looking last night and I was on Chapter 14 and it said I was 44% done with the game, I was like wtf?! did I miss that much stuff? Then I was looking and you could sacrafice Wyatt or Fergus for 2 different story lines

2W1R - IceTitan
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Lifetime Premium

Ha! I'm probably like 10% done lol. Homeboy just drove his car into a Nazi Tower blowing it up and almost smashing me with a statue. Thats cool both story lines count toward the overall completion percentage. I bet you were like WTF how many gold trinkets are there!?!?!? haha

2009 CBR600RR

KCCO
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Moto GP Racer

haha yeah, then I realized you can push the back button and it shows you how much stuff you have found or missed

2W1R - IceTitan
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
haha yeah, then I realized you can push the back button and it shows you how much stuff you have found or missed
I did the same thing, I played the entire first chapter not even knowing there were collectibles, I guess somehow I missed a tutorial or something. But yeah I just dual wielded running and gunning my way through the levels, then my little brother shows up and asks "what perks do you have?" I was like wtf you mean perks? Then it all came together. And from then on I've been sneaking around trying to get head shots with the pistol lol.

2009 CBR600RR

KCCO
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Moto GP Racer

haha yeah, I might end up playing back through it (both story lines) once I finish the game to collect everything. I think I'm almost at the end now (fighting that Nazi doctor in his big ass robot)... he keeps kicking my ass lol

2W1R - IceTitan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page