Back in the Day
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Adding coal to the fire
So, Let's Recap--
1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142
days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state
in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first
official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists
civil rights are not violated.
2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric
Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo
3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta has absolutely no experience,
has a daughter Linda we find out, who is a true radical anti-American
activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western
4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State;
bought and paid for.
5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew
8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical
9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his
10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute
campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed.
And that's just the first three weeks. . . but who's counting?
America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy ,
and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's
The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork
loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your
tax dollars ($13 per week) making you feel so good about yourself
[stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new
Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!
Yee-haw!!! Only in America, what a country...
We are lost...
If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.