The Obama Deception - MUST WATCH! - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:19 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
The Obama Deception - MUST WATCH!

This video just released. I haven't seen the whole thing yet but definitely worth watching.

Full Length Video on Google video
The Obama Deception - MUST WATCH. NOW!!!

12 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWI3HsMaYDc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKdEmUb_0zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6GWsRj4HY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4UqtBSePQ

Last edited by NesNeedsBoost; 03-20-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am still simply AMAZED (and disappointed) that he was elected! :(

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Bleedin' Honda Red

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
fact or fiction

Rossi was born on Honda

08 CBR600rr
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Moto GP Racer

bump for the thread
im almost done watching the whole thing...

ride red...taking a risk is fun, but too much fun can kill you!.
for local stunt spot photos click link below...
www.flickr.com/photos/reyjosue/
www.superbikesupply.com
www.lensvisions.com for studio rental.
www.stuntride.com
www.convertibars.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rey...15506615165118

post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my brother sent me this a few days ago 2hours long,
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Moto GP Racer

heres the whole video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

ride red...taking a risk is fun, but too much fun can kill you!.
for local stunt spot photos click link below...
www.flickr.com/photos/reyjosue/
www.superbikesupply.com
www.lensvisions.com for studio rental.
www.stuntride.com
www.convertibars.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rey...15506615165118

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 08:46 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zypher View Post

Thanks for bumping this thread back up... I was meaning to watch that video but forgot about it... Nice find Disco. I thought it was a nut job piece at first... than I started wishing it was a nut job piece. Some very real and very scary sh*t brewing behind the curtains.

If anyone's interested in a higher quality version check this one out:

Last edited by pbeaul; 03-17-2009 at 08:48 PM.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
BUMP

for the love of country, and family...

BUMP!!!!!!

Just some quotes from perhaps our greatest leader...

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties." - Abraham Lincoln

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. " Abraham Lincoln

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. " Abraham Lincoln

2007 600RR - Arata Full Ti, Bazzaz ZFI/AFM, Pipercross Race filter, Repsol 4T synthetic, 520 ERV3 conversion, 15/43 renthal sprockets, Galfer Superbike brake lines, Vesrah RJL's, Bridgestone BT002 Pro Soft/Medium, Vortex rearsets, Ten kate replica intake, red/white/black rattle can spray job.

R.I.P. Chenhan Wu aka Phatstud 05/08/1980-10/19/2010. May you find Peace and may Peace find you.

Last edited by NesNeedsBoost; 03-20-2009 at 04:23 AM.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:30 AM
Moto GP Racer

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic." John Fitzgerald Kennedy

2007 600RR - Arata Full Ti, Bazzaz ZFI/AFM, Pipercross Race filter, Repsol 4T synthetic, 520 ERV3 conversion, 15/43 renthal sprockets, Galfer Superbike brake lines, Vesrah RJL's, Bridgestone BT002 Pro Soft/Medium, Vortex rearsets, Ten kate replica intake, red/white/black rattle can spray job.

R.I.P. Chenhan Wu aka Phatstud 05/08/1980-10/19/2010. May you find Peace and may Peace find you.

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:32 AM
Moto GP Racer

"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. " John Fitzgerald Kennedy

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:36 AM
Moto GP Racer

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. " Thomas Jefferson

I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master. - Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. " Thomas Jefferson

"Nothing is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man. " - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by NesNeedsBoost; 03-20-2009 at 04:40 AM.
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Moto GP Racer

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."

- Thomas Jefferson

I frickin BEG everyone to spread the word. It's a painful thing to know that you and your family are in a potentially life-threatening situation.

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Moto GP Racer

uhhh screw obama i say we make a civilian army and over throw gov...

09 black 250r : SOLD :(
2008 red 600rr
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaygraci View Post
uhhh screw obama i say we make a civilian army and over throw gov...
its not that easy to just say lets form an army and over throw the goverment. first, you need money, lots of money, more money than bill gates and warrent buffits net worth combine to overthrow the biggest country in the world. second. you need weapons. even if every soilders in your army have a rifle wont be enough. a push of a botton and they are all gone. third, you need training. american soilders are the best train soliders in the world. you will not find a place, the trainer that can compeat on equal ground with america.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_dot_com View Post
its not that easy to just say lets form an army and over throw the goverment. first, you need money, lots of money, more money than bill gates and warrent buffits net worth combine to overthrow the biggest country in the world. second. you need weapons. even if every soilders in your army have a rifle wont be enough. a push of a botton and they are all gone. third, you need training. american soilders are the best train soliders in the world. you will not find a place, the trainer that can compeat on equal ground with america.

its not just "america" im sure alot of members of the armed forces are not happy with whats going on either LOL... its not like there wouldnt be military personal that would not mind not paying useless taxes that go to senators who do jack **** and only work 3 days work, who can also vote to raise their OWN salary.... its a Fed up world nowadays... Abe would be sad...we got a commy as our "saviour"...taxes to useless things and now the government is trying to control how much people can get paid... giving a handout or not the gov has no rite to do that... all the "government" is is a bunch of overpaid biches that think they are better then everyone else... what we need is a government for the people, by the people.. any i am sure people in the forces would join up like crazy if someone was smart enough to start it. and with the money that would be a pain in the ass to get.. but hey our forefathers did it so why cant we... they were outmanned , out gunned, out supplied... hell...

2008 red 600rr
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
its not just "america" im sure alot of members of the armed forces are not happy with whats going on either LOL...
rule number one in life, dont bite the hand thats feeding you if you know whats good for you. because if they can feed you, they can F you up in a hartbeat. i dont think that many armed forces will rally and rebel, unless a cupe is form by the really higher up in the military and the situation allows. otherwise, most of the soliders are brain wash enough through basic where they become a perfect killing machine. unlike the military in south africa, they get paid well with good benifit and fed. so massive rebelon agianst america governemnt because of financial reasoning is very unlikely considering the fact that they also recive a fat tax deduction from being in the military.

Quote:
its not like there wouldnt be military personal that would not mind not paying useless taxes that go to senators who do jack **** and only work 3 days work, who can also vote to raise their OWN salary....
like i said they dont pay nearly as much taxes as you think. hell i paid over 10k in taxes last year along. and i dought average soliders pay that much with all their deductions. if they did, then they are doing their taxes wrong.

Quote:
Abe would be sad...we got a commy as our "saviour"...taxes to useless things and now the government is trying to control how much people can get paid... giving a handout or not the gov has no rite to do that... all the "government" is is a bunch of overpaid biches that think they are better then everyone else...
if you are refering to the AIG bouneses, than you might want to consider what they are trying to do in contex. and you might think otherwise on the bailout if you understand the importence. the shitty economy we feel right now is actually a lot better if goverment had done nothing. if the bailout havent got pass in last october. ALL of us would be out of jobs with in one week. global depression would follow within 1 week after that. if you think what happen in 9-11 is bad, the effect of no bailout would of been a little hickup compaire to what could of happen. BTW the government salary for those congress people aret that much. most of their income are from political controbution, speaches, special apperareces, day jobs (lawyers..), books, etc.

Quote:
what we need is a government for the people, by the people.. any i am sure people in the forces would join up like crazy if someone was smart enough to start it. and with the money that would be a pain in the ass to get..
a goverment for the people by the people was the ideal of every demorcy. but a democy utopia needs to be run by smart people. whell the average americans have a lot of opinion yet with no substence. what you said here is a meaningless slogen, and unacheable ideal. and you need to stop hoping for the cavilary's(arm forces) rescue because they arent comming since they dont exist. and if someone actually did get smart and rally the people, well he would either get shot, or he become like hitler.

Quote:
but hey our forefathers did it so why cant we... they were outmanned , out gunned, out supplied... hell...
not ture kiddo. back in the revol war, the britts are fighting accross the ponds. the logistic load is hard considering everything requested from the motherland will take 5-6 month before they arrive, if they arrive. the forefathers have settel on this lands for a few generations before that so they have the home front adventage as well as the logistic load adventage. also the french and the indians are not friendly to the britts either. back in the days, the britts best weapons were their ships and cannons. if you take the fight in land, all they have is the canons and rifles which the forefather also have so no adventage for the britts there. the forefather also have the adventage of the fact that the britts is burnning money by keep on fighting. so they got lucky in a tactic point of view.
keep in mind that the britts are regular army, while most of the forefathers are guerrilla terrirost/ freedom fighter.

not trying to picking on you. but there are too much emotions and little thoughts going into your suggestions. remember, free speach only go as far as it dont threaten nathional security. be careful of what you said let along what you typed online, think carefully to make sure all your angles are cover before you act. otherwise you are just another easy target of manpulation by someone else that thinks more then you.

also guns, and viloence solves nothing. ideal and speeches distory more civilzation than the biggest baddest gun or bomb ever existed.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!

Last edited by wu_dot_com; 04-07-2009 at 07:01 PM.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_dot_com View Post
rule number one in life, dont bite the hand thats feeding you if you know whats good for you. because if they can feed you, they can F you up in a hartbeat. i dont think that many armed forces will rally and rebel, unless a cupe is form by the really higher up in the military and the situation allows. otherwise, most of the soliders are brain wash enough through basic where they become a perfect killing machine. unlike the military in south africa, they get paid well with good benifit and fed. so massive rebelon agianst america governemnt because of financial reasoning is very unlikely considering the fact that they also recive a fat tax deduction from being in the military.

like i said they dont pay nearly as much taxes as you think. hell i paid over 10k in taxes last year along. and i dought average soliders pay that much with all their deductions. if they did, then they are doing their taxes wrong.

if you are refering to the AIG bouneses, than you might want to consider what they are trying to do in contex. and you might think otherwise on the bailout if you understand the importence. the shitty economy we feel right now is actually a lot better if goverment had done nothing. if the bailout havent got pass in last october. ALL of us would be out of jobs with in one week. global depression would follow within 1 week after that. if you think what happen in 9-11 is bad, the effect of no bailout would of been a little hickup compaire to what could of happen. BTW the government salary for those congress people aret that much. most of their income are from political controbution, speaches, special apperareces, day jobs (lawyers..), books, etc.

a goverment for the people by the people was the ideal of every demorcy. but a democy utopia needs to be run by smart people. whell the average americans have a lot of opinion yet with no substence. what you said here is a meaningless slogen, and unacheable ideal. and you need to stop hoping for the cavilary's(arm forces) rescue because they arent comming since they dont exist. and if someone actually did get smart and rally the people, well he would either get shot, or he become like hitler.

not ture kiddo. back in the revol war, the britts are fighting accross the ponds. the logistic load is hard considering everything requested from the motherland will take 5-6 month before they arrive, if they arrive. the forefathers have settel on this lands for a few generations before that so they have the home front adventage as well as the logistic load adventage. also the french and the indians are not friendly to the britts either. back in the days, the britts best weapons were their ships and cannons. if you take the fight in land, all they have is the canons and rifles which the forefather also have so no adventage for the britts there. the forefather also have the adventage of the fact that the britts is burnning money by keep on fighting. so they got lucky in a tactic point of view.
keep in mind that the britts are regular army, while most of the forefathers are guerrilla terrirost/ freedom fighter.

not trying to picking on you. but there are too much emotions and little thoughts going into your suggestions. remember, free speach only go as far as it dont threaten nathional security. be careful of what you said let along what you typed online, think carefully to make sure all your angles are cover before you act. otherwise you are just another easy target of manpulation by someone else that thinks more then you.

also guns, and viloence solves nothing. ideal and speeches distory more civilzation than the biggest baddest gun or bomb ever existed.

they were outgunned... with ebtter guns.. lol i jus learned this this month again because when i moved the school didnt transfer my credits so i had to retake all my classes. so anyway i was just revisiting what happened with american independence like 1 week ago ...but i do agree i dont think USA would wage a civil war... igood spokesman could get everyone to move to florida or some crap.. lol and start a new country o.O ..... sooooo simple.... not

2008 red 600rr
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Moto GP Racer

off topic
true, the americans in the independence were out gun. but the definition of guerrilla warfare is the fact that they are out gun.
Quote:
The guerrilla band is an armed nucleus, the fighting vanguard of the people. It draws its great force from the mass of the people themselves. The guerrilla band is not to be considered inferior to the army against which it fights simply because it is inferior in fire power. Guerrilla warfare is used by the side which is supported by a majority but which possesses a much smaller number of arms for use in defense against oppression
the adventage of the guerrilla war fare is that they can mount and disband in a blink of an eye, that with the fog of war makes them extrimely diffical to detect, let anlong defeat. the revolutionary fighters uses the best eleiment of guerrilla warfare which they surprise attacks the birtishs and end up fatique them to a point of defeat at a war front. they are much more flexable compare to the regular army of the brits, in addtion to the inhearent problem of you cannot hit what you cannot see for the brits. the revolution fighters looks, dress, acts like the regulare civilan when they are not fighting. while the brits are this band of bright red peckcock that you can spot them for miles before they arrive. the drawback of the guerrilla warfare is that the attrition rate of war are much higher then the regular army, but in reality, the americans in the revolutionary war are not anymore inferior than the britens when you evaluate all aspects of war. go ahead bring it up in class. i would like to see what your teacher have to say.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Knee Dragger

That movie is biggest piece of crap I've seen in a while.
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Moto GP Racer

What the hell Disco? Why are you peddling this wingnut crap?
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 01:27 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingChance View Post
What the hell Disco? Why are you peddling this wingnut crap?
it becomes "wingnut" crap only when it doesn't come true.

you better PRAY this doesn't come true. I know for a fact Diego and I would LOVE to be absolutely wrong about this man.

but he's sent more troops to war, handed trillions upon trillions to the propagators of this entire economic recession, and people still praise him.

he's pro MANDATORY military service...for all young men between 18-25..he's ANTI-guns (they're as paranoid as we are).

He's following the footsteps of a young Hitler, and taking back every single thing he promised during his campaign run.

inform yourself. this isn't "wingnut" crap...it's readily available for you to confirm for yourself.

post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Im in the middle of this video and my stomach hurts. Even if we overthrow are gov. we're still fvcked. I need a cigarette

Project mayhem time guys.
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 05:21 AM
World Superbike Racer

Obambush has made sure we are all fukt already. Hold onto your asses people! We are in for a bumpy ride.

Aww, they love each other, but are Jealous of who gets my attention.
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs2Dope View Post

Obambush has made sure we are all fukt already. Hold onto your asses people! We are in for a bumpy ride.
Wow that picture is creepy! Its a perfect combination! Same policy, same sh*t, same end game.

Like Nes said, I REALLY hope we are wrong with this stuff, you can only keep your eyes closed to this stuff for so long. How much sh*t are we gonna take?

Last edited by Disco; 04-27-2009 at 05:49 AM.
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 05:53 AM
BOTM 06/2008

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 06:23 AM
World Superbike Racer

I was recently banned from a website I frequented, because people like to feel like they have the authority and power. Now imagine if instead of an Admin/Moderator, You had the power to do worse than ban people, but crush any opposition without due process. This is what we have to look forward to. I encourage people to talk to friends and family and plant the seed of what's to come. It is NOT in the interest of the greater good. Question EVERYTHING, and people's motives, and always follow the dollar. The golden rule has always been, he who has the gold makes the rules. I am sure one of these days my posts will just stop, as the entire internet is ran through filters, with bots noting IP info of those trying to share information. It's a lot harder to monitor spoken word in the privacy of our own homes. Talk to your families and friends people. Just to get them to think twice about all the crap we are spoonfed and bombarded with on a constant basis. The funny thing is, I didn't know I was banned until someone tried to "positive rep" me for what I had posted, and they emailed me to say they couldn't "rep" a banned user. So, I'm going to bite my lip on the internet from here on out...

Aww, they love each other, but are Jealous of who gets my attention.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Moto GP Racer

you people are the reason i cant find any target ammo at the gun shop

Use the search, it wont bite you.
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Watched this video about a month ago. It's all stuff I've known about for a few years besides some of the exact names and legislation going through.

It's just funny to me how I was constantly blasted for telling people that Obama is a liar and a fraud before he was elected. Now he's in, and doing exactly what I told everyone he would be doing. Nobody says much to me about the subject now. Hmm, wonder why? I've definitely noticed Obama/Biden bumper stickers rapidly disappearing from cars. Again, wonder why? Maybe he's not the messiah everyone thought he would be!

I am heading to the courthouse today to get my permit to carry before it is outlawed. I also have about 10 boxes of ammo sitting in my nightstand. Sorry, RShackleford; but we need the ammo as much as you do!

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page