LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
U.N. panel says world should ditch dollar

This is getting bad...

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...52H2CY20090318

Ron Paul explains:

Last edited by Moeman; 03-20-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:11 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
thanks again d

2007 600RR - Arata Full Ti, Bazzaz ZFI/AFM, Pipercross Race filter, Repsol 4T synthetic, 520 ERV3 conversion, 15/43 renthal sprockets, Galfer Superbike brake lines, Vesrah RJL's, Bridgestone BT002 Pro Soft/Medium, Vortex rearsets, Ten kate replica intake, red/white/black rattle can spray job.

R.I.P. Chenhan Wu aka Phatstud 05/08/1980-10/19/2010. May you find Peace and may Peace find you.

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 08:32 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
For anyone interested:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123750959910890623.html

A new editorial from the Wall Street Journal about monetization of debt. The concept of buying to increase the money supply is fine, but you have to take it out at the right time for it to work. I hope to god they do.

www.LMGTFY.com --> give it a try before you ask

Thanks for driving that hybrid...and saving all the gas for me!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Mad Chemist

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^ Or it will take a wheelbarrel of money to buy a loaf of bread

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sad, truly fkin sad! :(

Where is our country going?

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Fvck the UN. When's the last time they were able to clean their own house? Bunch of corrupt politicians living off of world handouts and pointing fingers about poverty when they spend millions fixing up their fancy offices.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 11:20 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiBeR View Post
Fvck the UN. When's the last time they were able to clean their own house? Bunch of corrupt politicians living off of world handouts and pointing fingers about poverty when they spend millions fixing up their fancy offices.
Second! (ten char min)

www.LMGTFY.com --> give it a try before you ask

Thanks for driving that hybrid...and saving all the gas for me!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Well either way the UN has a great track record of ignoring genocide be it in former Yugoslavia, Dar fur, Cambodia or Rwanda (Afew). The state of the US dollar is in jeopardy. I work in International Equity Trading for a Boston bank and for many counter parties we work with this is a major long term concern. We have been living, as well as we have, not only through hard work but also debts, well over 13 Trillion. That's a ton of money borrowed at the expense of other nations not being able to spend and consume it (Its their savings). Either way its not something that can be explained in one post but it kills me inside a little bit every day I have to watch the bimbos on CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg spew cackle about the economy that is really misleading. The bottom line is that we need to produce more and become more efficient or our nation will fall. It's not like the Romans were sitting around one day saying, "Hey shits not going so well, but lets pretend it will get better and well just keep doing what were doing..."

2006 600RR
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 10:59 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

I have to agree. We, as a nation, are not really that self-sufficient. We consume too much, waste too much, and think that we are entitled to everything for nothing. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't like where this is headed. Is it too much to ask that people, Americans, get off of their fat, McDonalds eatting asses and do something for the good of the country? Probably not. That would be too much work for most of America. Coasting through their lame ass life thinking that it will be okay, while some of us are working 2 or 3 jobs (I, myself, have 3) to save what we can and try to make a life for our children. I have different views on some of the topics that we discuss on this site, but I believe that it still takes everyone in the US to make a difference. A small group of people like the ones that we have on this site try, and try to make a difference but to get it out there it falls on deaf ears. I hope that one day that will change.

Bike:
2008 CBR600RR "Graffiti"

Installed:
Full R&G setup
GCraft brake res
Tripage FE
Tripage LED passenger pegs
Woodcraft rearsets
20grit racing custom LED tail section
ASV shorties
Smoked windscreen
Wanted:
Galfer brake lines
Driven 520 conversion -1/+2
Akra full or SO
Bazzaz ZFi
Carrozerria GP brake mod
Wave rotors
Brembo monoblocs
Ohlins shock
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Bleedin' Honda Red

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
ouch... :(

Rossi was born on Honda

08 CBR600rr
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Russia, China cooperate on new currency proposals.

Russia, China cooperate on new currency proposals.
Mar 30 02:35 PM US/Eastern

Russia and China are coordinating proposals on a new global currency that could replace the US dollar as a reserve currency to prevent a repeat of the global economic crisis, the Kremlin said on Monday.

"We have received proposals from our colleagues in China, detailed proposals," President Dmitry Medvedev's top economic adviser Arkady Dvorkovich said. "Our positions are very similar. "We have similar positions on the development of the international financial architecture," he told reporters.

Ahead of the Group of 20 summit in London later this week, the Kremlin has published a raft of proposals to overhaul the global economic order, including plans for a supra-national currency that could replace the US dollar.
China has come forward with similar ideas.

US President Barack Obama has said he does not see why the dollar should be replaced and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the summit would have more immediate issues to discuss.

"So far, not everybody is ready for that," acknowledged Dvorkovich. "We will insist on that at all levels."

Medvedev has said the international community should have a say when the world's richest countries make decisions with global implications, as in the US financial crisis, sparked by the collapse of the market for subprime or higher risk mortgages.

Moscow also understood however, that many countries were not ready to undertake additional "political obligations," said Dvorkovich, expressing hope that major economies would at least be open to consultations on the subject.

Dvorkovich said he hoped Russia and other major developing economies would also get an equal say and the attention they deserve during the G20 meeting.
"We are hoping that our voice will be heard but I would like to stress that we do not have a desire to pit our voice against that of our partners," he said, referring to developing economies Brazil, India and China who join Russia in what is known collectively as 'BRIC.'

"There will be no separate joint (BRIC) communique, nor should there be," Dvorkovich said. "This is the summit of the leaders of the G20 countries."
Critics have suggested China and the United States, whose economies are closely intertwined, would likely steal the show by promoting their own agenda and turning the G20 forum into a 'G2' summit.

Dvorkovich said the US and China would have ample time to discuss bilateral issues on the summit's sidelines.

Separately, Dvorkovich said Medvedev would meet Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd on April 1, just before the summit. Medvedev was also scheduled to meet US President Barack Obama, China's Hu Jintao and Britain's Brown that day.

Copyright AFP 2008, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium

Godspeed Phatstud
Godspeed Slaps

BOTM Winner April 2010

GREEN BAY PACKERS

SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPS

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
NOTE TO ANYONE THAT IS GOING TO BLAME THIS ON OBAMA:
Don't. I will ******* embarrass you.

This is caused by the massive debt, not his budget. Bush's last budget was $400 billion less, accomplished nothing, and didn't include 'supplemental' costs such as GWOT. Obama is trying to right this really fucked up ship. 25% of all bankruptcies are caused by medical emergencies.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacopower View Post

This is caused by the massive debt, not his budget. Bush's last budget was $400 billion less, accomplished nothing, and didn't include 'supplemental' costs such as GWOT. Obama is trying to right this really fucked up ship. 25% of all bankruptcies are caused by medical emergencies.
Or maybe you already look like a ******* tool! Ever thing of that one?

The current economic crisis, obviously isn't Obamas fault. And for you to automatically think that people blame "IT" on him, well shows us how "embaressed" you are going to make us

oooo no

How about you tools, stop running your game against Bush, can't you people think of anything better?

So, you are going to sit here and say that the government SHOULD pull $$$ out of it's ass, and pay for things we can't afford? REALLY?

Does that work for you? How about you go try that and let us know how it works out.

Talking about being embarressed, you should be!

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
Or maybe you already look like a ******* tool! Ever thing of that one?

The current economic crisis, obviously isn't Obamas fault. And for you to automatically think that people blame "IT" on him, well shows us how "embaressed" you are going to make us

oooo no

How about you tools, stop running your game against Bush, can't you people think of anything better?

So, you are going to sit here and say that the government SHOULD pull $$$ out of it's ass, and pay for things we can't afford? REALLY?

Does that work for you? How about you go try that and let us know how it works out.

Talking about being embarressed, you should be!
I don't know why you keep misspelling embarrassed and then putting quotes on it, implying that I spelled it wrong when the post above clearly shows it's right...

Anyways this is 1000000% Bush's fault, he was handed a surplus, made our country worse in every aspect and then gave it back with a $1.2 trillion deficit. Obama is spending money on health care, education, and infrastructure so you know like the 'future.'

And funny how nobody had a problem with Bush pulling money out of his ass to give rich people tax cuts but now that Obama is doing it the world is going to spontaneously combust.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
I don't know why you keep misspelling embarrassed and then putting quotes on it, implying that I spelled it wrong when the post above clearly shows it's right...

Anyways this is 1000000% Bush's fault, he was handed a surplus, made our country worse in every aspect and then gave it back with a $1.2 trillion deficit. Obama is spending money on health care, education, and infrastructure so you know like the 'future.'

And funny how nobody had a problem with Bush pulling money out of his ass to give rich people tax cuts but now that Obama is doing it the world is going to spontaneously combust.
Sorry there Mr. Grammar, I wasn't real concerned about proof reading a post on a FORUM! And a motorcycle forum at that.

Damn, I am so embarrassed now. OMG, what to do?

Yea anyways, keep focusing on the past there buddy!

And yea the government should borrow money it doesn't have, to spend government run programs when the government can't run a ******* thing!

Look at welfare, what a ******* JOKE! How about the VA, again a ******* JOKE! List out government run programs and show me one that works? Show me one that makes money!

You do realize that those so called "rich" people are the ones that you NEED to have spending money.

Whatever dude, keep your blinders on! We're going down hill, and FAST! :(

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 10:50 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

retard of the year award goes to you...

the economy is failing and thats just what the government wants. its called there lil scheme so they can get there global monetary system. and by the way, obama is no different than any other president, hes just a puppet.

so

CustomFighters.com
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Moto GP Racer

oh no, he's going to embarrass you now! Watch out!

lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page