Obama's plan for the draft - mandatory service. - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Obama's plan for the draft - mandatory service.

Oh its coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDSwyCPEsQ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well at least when Obama takes away our guns away from us in civilian life, we'll be forced to join the ARMY and play with their toys.... Until he takes the guns from the Military. Mandatory service in the unarmed forces. Ha!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 02:53 AM
Knee Dragger

Emanual is an idiot along with barack obama. I want to know how many of them served in the military. Do as I say, not as I do.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The Dept Of Defense briefed the president this morning.

They told President Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face.

Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken,
almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, 'Just how many is a brazilian?'

This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ed

The liver is evil and must be punished!
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Mad Chemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB68 View Post
The Dept Of Defense briefed the president this morning.

They told President Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face.

Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken,
almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, 'Just how many is a brazilian?'

This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL.....

The Obama Draft sounds more like a 3 month INDOCTRINATION rather than any type of service. They will be the Barak Obama Reeducation Camps where you will learn to Love and Obey THE GREAT LEADER

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Lifetime Premium

Do you honestly think there would be another draft? I mean seriously...come on guys, remember last time there was a draft for a war no one wanted to be in? Just think how much bigger it would be in this day in age. People would riot in the streets against the government and the citizens would out number them so they wouldn't stand a chance enforcing it.

2008 CBR600RR Graffiti ~ R&G Frame Sliders ~ GL Signs Red Retro-Reflective Rim Tape ~ IWIN Integrated Taillight ~ Custom FE ~ DP Swingarm Spools ~ Watsen Design MicroAlloy Style Flushmounts ~ ZG Double Bubble Windscreen

Gear ~ Shoei RF-1000 Helmet ~ Alpinestars RC-1 Jacket ~ Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves ~ Alpinestars S-MX 4 Boots
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Bleedin' Honda Red

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ agreed. no chance a draft will ever be passed

Rossi was born on Honda

08 CBR600rr
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
... Well, you voted for change didn't you? I'm sure Obama could make it sound pretty and patriotic and make the dissenters look like terrorists.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicguy808 View Post
Do you honestly think there would be another draft? I mean seriously...come on guys, remember last time there was a draft for a war no one wanted to be in? Just think how much bigger it would be in this day in age. People would riot in the streets against the government and the citizens would out number them so they wouldn't stand a chance enforcing it.
not really...ok..they take huge % of everyone's paycheck each year going to WASTED things...thats ridiculous no one agrees with it do u see anyone rioting?

no u dont because the mob boss will come take all you **** till ur debt is payed, and if u refuse to pay they put u in jail..id rather go 3 month in service then pay national tax to pay for senators income...meanwhile the roads in my area are potholes n ****..thats where tax money should go to...no they just need the 50000000 extra tanks n crap...screw government

09 black 250r : SOLD :(
2008 red 600rr
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Moto GP Racer

not to mention everyone under 40 and over 18 payin social securty will NEVER see their money because idiot government officials set it up wrong so you paying for the baby boomers.. estimated money left IS NOT EVEN GOING TO PAY FOR THE BABY BOOMERS...so this social security system is gunna crash..yet u see no1 rioting succsfully ...everyone pays and if ur under 40 ur not gonna end up getting social security...

2008 red 600rr
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaygraci View Post
not really...ok..they take huge % of everyone's paycheck each year going to WASTED things...thats ridiculous no one agrees with it do u see anyone rioting?

no u dont because the mob boss will come take all you **** till ur debt is payed, and if u refuse to pay they put u in jail..id rather go 3 month in service then pay national tax to pay for senators income...meanwhile the roads in my area are potholes n ****..thats where tax money should go to...no they just need the 50000000 extra tanks n crap...screw government
You can't compare income taxes to a draft...there was never a huge group of people all over the country protesting income taxes. Your talking apples and oranges, they are nothing alike.

And don't even get me started about roads in michigan. They have contests on the local news channels looking for the biggest potholes.

2008 CBR600RR Graffiti ~ R&G Frame Sliders ~ GL Signs Red Retro-Reflective Rim Tape ~ IWIN Integrated Taillight ~ Custom FE ~ DP Swingarm Spools ~ Watsen Design MicroAlloy Style Flushmounts ~ ZG Double Bubble Windscreen

Gear ~ Shoei RF-1000 Helmet ~ Alpinestars RC-1 Jacket ~ Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves ~ Alpinestars S-MX 4 Boots
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
not to mention everyone under 40 and over 18 payin social securty will NEVER see their money because idiot government officials set it up wrong so you paying for the baby boomers.. estimated money left IS NOT EVEN GOING TO PAY FOR THE BABY BOOMERS...so this social security system is gunna crash..yet u see no1 rioting succsfully ...everyone pays and if ur under 40 ur not gonna end up getting social security...
Well i would hope you have started putting money away then..because that's what i'm doing :icon_lol:

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicguy808 View Post
You can't compare income taxes to a draft...there was never a huge group of people all over the country protesting income taxes. Your talking apples and oranges, they are nothing alike.

And don't even get me started about roads in michigan. They have contests on the local news channels looking for the biggest potholes.
ROFL there was never a huge group of people protesting over income taxes??? i could think of ALOT of stars who have.. including whats his name from BLADE ( vampire movie) black guy... is in jail for it...

2008 red 600rr
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Lifetime Premium

ROFL Protesting and not paying are two completely different things. Name this HUGE group of people because a half dozen movie stars is not a huge group.

When 10's of thousands of people organize protests in public and marches down the street about not wanting to pay taxes then you can compare the two.

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Moto GP Racer

o well w/e i dnt feel like thread jacking jus stop ..its different i guess but still applys to situation... anyway they dont protect down street cuz they afraid to be put in jail lol

2008 red 600rr
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 10:53 PM
Lifetime Premium

ummm...no, still not even close :icon_lol:

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

Hmmmm....I don't pay into Social Security......

Godspeed Phatstud
Godspeed Slaps

BOTM Winner April 2010

GREEN BAY PACKERS

SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPS

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 02:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is it possible to skip the mandatory service (since it is so short), and just gather up all of the homeless people that you can find, empty out some of the prisons, and ship those useless F&&ks off to battle. I think that it would be economically beneficial to do this; as it frees up prisons (less tax money going to that), cleans up the streets (cops can worry about other things), and would eliminate the need for this lame mandatory service.

Bike:
2008 CBR600RR "Graffiti"

Installed:
Full R&G setup
GCraft brake res
Tripage FE
Tripage LED passenger pegs
Woodcraft rearsets
20grit racing custom LED tail section
ASV shorties
Smoked windscreen
Wanted:
Galfer brake lines
Driven 520 conversion -1/+2
Akra full or SO
Bazzaz ZFi
Carrozerria GP brake mod
Wave rotors
Brembo monoblocs
Ohlins shock
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Pocketbike Racer

I work in a Military position and I can honestly say that the cost to do this would not be worth the benfits. It cost alot of money to run a soldier through the system from start to finish. If the government started doing this for everyone the economy will suffer even more. The transportation cost associated with this could alone break the bank. And the turn around is too fast for the process that is in place. I don't see it happening. That said I wouldn't put it past Washington.

Get the one and only 600RR Playstation theme here.

You don't refer to retarded people as 'retards', You call your friends retards when they are acting retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
...there is this new thing its called sarcasm, ever hear of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck_y_lee View Post
Chicks never pass on my semi.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i could see a draft happening, but people would riot and then there would be a reason for them to use martial law like they want.

CustomFighters.com
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Training Wheel Hero

screw that crap. i am playing retard or moving to canada ey.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Knee Dragger

1st) This will not happen anytime soon.

2nd) To me, the point Emanuel was trying to make is that people should be proud of the country they are in (nationality and such). That's not the case today as you can see from the post above. He would rather go to canada or play retarded than protect a country. In my opinion, if you want to be a citizen of a country, then you should want to protect the people around you, care about the people around you, and believe in what the people around you believe in. Because the last statement is not true, this mandatory service thing will most likely not go through. If it does, people won't be shipped over to Iraq or anything...I think...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page