1976 Swine Flu & Propaganda. Dont take the vaccine! - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
1976 Swine Flu & Propaganda. Dont take the vaccine!

There is talk that the government is planning a new vaccination campaign against the swine flu. You need to educate yourself about this and look into what you are really getting. Check this out, its coming:

Now check this out, here is the link for the soon-to-be-famous 1979 CBS 60 Minutes episode concerning the 1976 swine flu pandemic in USA and the massive vaccination that followed. Note that this episode was banned after its first showing on television. It is now being released publicly on the internet for the first time, after 20 years!!!

Video : CBS 60 Minutes -1976 Swine Flu Vaccine

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...paganda_webcam

This is scary, and I highly recommend that you refuse the vaccine and dont let your children or family members take it.

What do you guys think?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
taken from the cdc website;
Influenza-Associated Pediatric Mortality*:
As of June 19, 2008, 83 deaths associated with laboratory-confirmed influenza infections have occurred among children aged < 18 years during the 2007--08 influenza season that were reported to CDC. These deaths were reported from 33 states

Thats right, in one flu season(07-08) in only 33states, 83 children died from the "regular flu". So, you can imagine how high the mortality rate was among all people in the u.s. The "swine flu" is no worse than any other flu. I personally believe it is being hyped up to divert our attention from the current disorder in our country. It seems that its being used to replace the news airtime that used to be filled up with talk of global warming and Pres. Bush.
so, as disco said, before you fall blindly in line with the other sheep to get your new injection(which the gov. and pharmacutical companies stand to make billions off of) you should take a look at the facts.
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 03:52 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Being a fireman I alway's get my yearly flu shot before it's relased to the Gen Pub.... (for free...paid for by the city I work for)......but this whole 'Swine Flu' thing a bunch of BS in my opinion. I will NOT be taking the 'Swine Flu' (H1N1) inoculation........

Godspeed Phatstud
Godspeed Slaps

BOTM Winner April 2010

GREEN BAY PACKERS

SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPS

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 11:47 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I was always confused why everyone was tripping about the swine flu when just like 90% of all scary things on the news, is hardly anything to be worried about. As crappy as our government is, they sure are good at keeping people afraid.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 04:42 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The companies who are making the vaccine stand to profit heavily from the vaccine. One of the main ones announced it planned heavy expansion soon(right before the Swine Flu scare hit). And some trials of the vaccine have been tested on homeless people who were given a couple dollars to test the "harmless" shots, and were dropping dead. Those who had received the old vaccine had paralysis and long term nerve damage from the shot. No way in hell am I getting the H1N1 vaccine. My body's immune system is insanely hyperactive.

Aww, they love each other, but are Jealous of who gets my attention.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 03:23 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZfirefighter View Post
Being a fireman I alway's get my yearly flu shot before it's relased to the Gen Pub.... (for free...paid for by the city I work for)......but this whole 'Swine Flu' thing a bunch of BS in my opinion. I will NOT be taking the 'Swine Flu' (H1N1) inoculation........
Hey man, I'd do a little research on that Flu shot if I was you.
It is seriously damaging your health every time you take it.
Also, for the last 8 years, they have not correctly guessed the strain of flu, yes I said GUESSED the strain because thats what they do. They don't know what strain of flu is going to be around in the next year, so they make an "educated" guess. SO yeah, those shots you feel privileged to have gotten before the general public were worthless and extremely detrimental to your neurological health and immune system.
The shot is dangerous and contains many toxic chemicals, including mercury and aluminum.
Elderly people who take this shot 3 or more times increase their risk of Alzheimer's by 5 times.
This isn't my opinion, this is entirely provable and the information is available from medical and university websites all over the internet.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisboro View Post
Also, for the last 8 years, they have not correctly guessed the strain of flu, yes I said GUESSED the strain because thats what they do. They don't know what strain of flu is going to be around in the next year, so they make an "educated" guess. SO yeah, those shots you feel privileged to have gotten before the general public were worthless and extremely detrimental to your neurological health and immune system.
The shot is dangerous and contains many toxic chemicals, including mercury and aluminum.
Elderly people who take this shot 3 or more times increase their risk of Alzheimer's by 5 times.
This isn't my opinion, this is entirely provable and the information is available from medical and university websites all over the internet.
Hmmmmm....very interesting.....I'll look into it.

Godspeed Phatstud
Godspeed Slaps

BOTM Winner April 2010

GREEN BAY PACKERS

SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPS

post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-09-2009, 01:54 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
reallly? do you have anything to back this up? if you can give me good links, I'll be sure to post up some propaganda on flus shots not being healthy.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-09-2009, 02:03 AM
Lifetime Premium

I've haven't had a flu shot in years, but that's because i have a really good immune system and don't need. That and i hate shots so unless they are really needed, then i'm not getting them.

2008 CBR600RR Graffiti ~ R&G Frame Sliders ~ GL Signs Red Retro-Reflective Rim Tape ~ IWIN Integrated Taillight ~ Custom FE ~ DP Swingarm Spools ~ Watsen Design MicroAlloy Style Flushmounts ~ ZG Double Bubble Windscreen

Gear ~ Shoei RF-1000 Helmet ~ Alpinestars RC-1 Jacket ~ Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves ~ Alpinestars S-MX 4 Boots
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
flu shot... why take a shot and risk getting sick.
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Why don't they already explode a couple nuclear bombs if they want to decrease population? I am tired of these government tricks trying to get rid of poor people... Of course poor people can't afford a vaccine so they will die of diseases and sickness. Most of this is crap have governments involved.... poor people can't or don't pay taxes so those high in command have no interest on keeping them around... Who do they think they fool!?

I ain't taking a flu shot... Knowing how these crooks work they inject part of the flu on you and are able to trigger it whenever.

06' Passat 3.6 Luxury
09' Challenger R/T
08' Honda CBR600RR
08' Honda VFR800 Interceptor

Last edited by Gimenez; 08-10-2009 at 06:36 AM.
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimenez View Post
Why don't they already explode a couple nuclear bombs if they want to decrease population? I am tired of these government tricks trying to get rid of poor people... Of course poor people can't afford a vaccine so they will die of diseases and sickness. Most of this is crap have governments involved.... poor people can't or don't pay taxes so those high in command have no interest on keeping them around... Who do they think they fool!?

I ain't taking a flu shot... Knowing how these crooks work they inject part of the flu on you and are able to trigger it whenever.
no no no. its a tracking device they inject in you
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimenez View Post

I'm all for decimation of population.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworkcbr View Post
I'm all for decimation of population.
You first, bubba.
If you're all for it, then take out that gun/medicine/dildo and ******* kill yourself and your family with it, you ******* degenerate.
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
You first, bubba.
If you're all for it, then take out that gun/medicine/dildo and ******* kill yourself and your family with it, you ******* degenerate.

LOL, get defensive more.

You don't think that there are too many people in the world as it is? Sorry, but I do. You must be from China, where someone stating their opinion is horrible.

I believe in survival of the fittest. You are probably a looter in the Objectivism sense of the word (that's Ayn Rand's work by the way, since I'll assume that you are uneducated).
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 09:34 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Gasp!
Who is Ayn Rand?
I've never heard of her or objectivism.

Actually, I have much of Ayn Rand's work including a bunch of her books and some of her pretty rare speeches, including The New Fascism - Rule by Consensus, What is Capitalism, Global Balkanization etc etc etc.
I've also deeply studied the Austrian School and the work of Ludwig von Mises and the Von Mises Institute.

I voted for Ron Paul. Infact, I'm off to his fundraising barbecue in Galveston tomorrow to see him, Lew Rockwell, Andrew Napolitano, Barry Goldwater Jr. and Tom Woods. You know, cos I'm such a looter and all that....

Sorry to disappoint.

I'm also a huge proponent of free market capitalism. However, we really don't have a free market anymore. We are ruled by a bunch of Wall Street kleptocrats that are running game on this nation/world and looting everything they can get their hands on. The real looters (not me), with their bailout money and corporate welfare that is robbed straight from the taxpayers hands (illegally and unconstitutionally). We don't have laissez-faire capitalism anymore; its more akin to monopoly capitalism and oligopolistic protectionism as practiced by the Marxists.

However, I don't agree with the mass culling of populations. Ever.

It is the most anti-human thing you can possibly do.
Who decides who lives, and who dies? Who decides who is "worthy" and "unworthy"?
Do you regard yourself as being better than everyone else?
Do you honestly think that the global elite will let your sorry ass get a pass, if/when the "herd" is culled? :icon_lol:

The West is dying. We are not even having enough children to replace the people that are dying. Russia, Germany and many other countries are paying vast sums for their populations to have more than 2 children, because they know their population is dying off; As is The US population.

The populations of unindustrialized nations are sky rocketing, while ours are falling.
Mexican/Latino's are no longer a minority in Texas, as they are out breeding other races. In 2006, for the first time, they outdid the white population.

When a nation is allowed to industrialize, population starts to drop or normalize. That FACT has been proven over and over again.

Essentially, what you are promoting is the practice of Eugenics, something Mr Hitler, Mr Mao and Mr Stalin were very fond of. Infact Hitler thanked the British and American Eugenics Society in Mein Kampf for their wonderful ideas and direction.

The worlds entire population could fit into the State of Texas.

I'd bet my ass you are University educated and were taught all about "The People Bomb" while you were there.

You ought to be all for Obama's health"care" plan, because it's the stuff that your dreams are made of.

His science czar, Eric Holdren wrote a book called Eco Science, where he called for forced abortion, forced (physically - you know like China, LOL!, then you accuse me of being from China. Nice Ad-Hominem. idiot.), and passive sterilization (via food and water)

Henry Kissinger, in State Department Memorandum 200 stated that we should forcibly sterilize women in the third world. This was carried out.

Hell, David Rockefeller said of the "Great Leap Forward" in China;
Quote:
1973. After a trip to China, David Rockefeller praised Mao Tse-tung who had slaughtered over 40 million people. His report, "From a China Traveler", highlights the goals presented in UN reports such as "The Commission on Global Governance" (ISBN 0-19-827998-1; Published by Oxford University Press, 1995) and UNESCO's "Our Creative Diversity: Report on the World Commission on Culture and Development". Both focus on lofty ideals such as peace, harmony and unity in the communitarian "global" village -- a vision that demands absolute control and universal participation in facilitated small groups (modeled by the hierarchy of "soviets" or councils in Communist lands):

"One is impressed immediately by the sense of national harmony.... Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution it has obviously succeeded... in fostering high morale and community purpose. General social and economic progress is no less impressive....The enormous social advances of China have benefited greatly from the singleness of ideology and purpose.... The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history."
-- David Rockefeller
New York Times, 8-10-1973.
These are the people that really rule our world. Mao killed 50 MILLION people during his reign, and Rockerfeller was all for it. As are you.

Don't worry though, sperm counts are down around 50% in the USA, since the 50's. Awesome!

Perhaps you should get even more radical and promote your old buddy, Eric Pianka. That guy want's 90% of the population culled via airborne Ebola. Sounds right up your street...
The world is not overpopulated and is more than capable of supporting twice the population, with CURRENT technology (which would amount to 12.6 billion people), if done correctly.

I find your elitist views to be utterly abhorrent, and suggest you target some other "un-learned" subject before you attempt to attack me on subjects I probably know far more on than you do.

Last edited by krisboro; 08-14-2009 at 09:49 PM.
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Mad Chemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
This is scary, and I highly recommend that you refuse the vaccine and dont let your children or family members take it.

What do you guys think?
HoLy ShIzNiT !!!!!

Swine flu vaccine linked to NERVE DAMAGE

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
* 500 cases of GBS were detected.
* The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
* The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
* The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0OIx1RfPO

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Last edited by WherzRoony; 08-15-2009 at 09:27 PM.
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Yeah this is serious. I really hope they don't make the vaccine mandatory in elementary schools, but its looking that way. I also heard they are making all the teachers take it.

It is disgusting what is happening right now. krisboro thank you for your post, its very informative. If only people were willing to pay attention and not look away when it inconveniences them.

post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:26 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

By Jo Macfarlane
Last updated at 11:05 PM on 15th August 2009

* Comments (46)
* Add to My Stories

Prevention: Is the swine flu jab safe?

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
* 500 cases of GBS were detected.
* The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
* The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
* The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.

It is being developed by pharmaceutical companies and will be given to about 13million people during the first wave of immunisation, expected to start in October.

Top priority will be given to everyone aged six months to 65 with an underlying health problem, pregnant women and health professionals.

The British Neurological Surveillance Unit (BNSU), part of the British Association of Neurologists, has been asked to monitor closely any cases of GBS as the vaccine is rolled out.

One senior neurologist said last night: ‘I would not have the swine
flu jab because of the GBS risk.’

There are concerns that there could be a repeat of what became known as the ‘1976 debacle’ in the US, where a swine flu vaccine killed 25 people – more than the virus itself.

A mass vaccination was given the go-ahead by President Gerald Ford because scientists believed that the swine flu strain was similar to the one responsible for the 1918-19 pandemic, which killed half a million Americans and 20million people worldwide.

Swine flu vaccines being prepared

The swine flu vaccine being offered to children has not been tested on infants

Within days, symptoms of GBS were reported among those who had been immunised and 25 people died from respiratory failure after severe paralysis. One in 80,000 people came down with the condition. In contrast, just one person died of swine flu.

More than 40million Americans had received the vaccine by the time the programme was stopped after ten weeks. The US Government paid out millions of dollars in compensation to those affected.

The swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus, but the possibility of an increased incidence of GBS remains a concern.

Shadow health spokesman Mike Penning said last night: ‘The last thing we want is secret letters handed around experts within the NHS. We need a vaccine but we also need to know about potential risks.

‘Our job is to make sure that the public knows what’s going on. Why
is the Government not being open about this? It’s also very worrying if GPs, who will be administering the vaccine, aren’t being warned.’

Two letters were posted together to neurologists advising them of the concerns. The first, dated July 29, was written by Professor Elizabeth Miller, head of the HPA’s Immunisation Department.

It says: ‘The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use.

‘GBS has been identified as a condition needing enhanced surveillance when the swine flu vaccines are rolled out.

‘Reporting every case of GBS irrespective of vaccination or disease history is essential for conducting robust epidemiological analyses capable of identifying whether there is an increased risk of GBS in defined time periods after vaccination, or after influenza itself, compared with the background risk.’

The second letter, dated July 27, is from the Association of British Neurologists and is written by Dr Rustam Al-Shahi Salman, chair of its surveillance unit, and Professor Patrick Chinnery, chair of its clinical research committee.
America swine flu 1976

Halted: The 1976 US swine flu campaign

It says: ‘Traditionally, the BNSU has monitored rare diseases for long periods of time. However, the swine influenza (H1N1) pandemic has overtaken us and we need every member’s involvement with a new BNSU survey of Guillain-Barre Syndrome that will start on August 1 and run for approximately nine months.

‘Following the 1976 programme of vaccination against swine influenza in the US, a retrospective study found a possible eight-fold increase in the incidence of GBS.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0OUfGl4SH
Make of this what you will, but I know what I'm not gonna be taking...
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:29 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
'Tamiflu turned my children into hallucinating, sobbing wrecks'

By Richard Price
Last updated at 10:12 AM on 13th August 2009

* Comments (54)
* Add to My Stories

This week, it was with no small measure of satisfaction that I watched Andy Burnham, our implausibly youthful Health Secretary, squirm on the GMTV sofa.

Andrew Castle, it must be said, is no Jeremy Paxman. So when Mr Burnham agreed to take part in the show to discuss the alleged merits of Tamiflu (how it sticks in my craw even to write those words) he was doubtless looking forward to putting across the Government's point of view in the gentlest of surroundings.

What ensued was an ambush, as the visibly irate presenter revealed that his daughter Georgina had collapsed and nearly died after taking the supposedly harmless drug.
Tamiflu warning: Richard Price, wife Jennie and Jessica and James

Tamiflu warning: Richard Price, wife Jennie and Jessica and James

Mr Burnham, for his part, burbled some platitudes about Tamiflu being 'our main line of defence' against swine flu, and how it was a 'different phase of the illness' when Georgina was prescribed the drug.

Oh really? Perhaps Mr Burnham would have liked to come round to my house and explain the merits of Tamiflu to my three-year-old daughter as she sobbed and retched in my arms night after night.

More...

* On mumsnet this week: Can I be sacked for being pregnant?
* I looked away for a moment and my daughter had vanished
* I don't know how I do it: Working mum Lorraine Candy struggles keep her temper in check

While he was at it, perhaps he could take the time to scrub our sitting room floor, once James, our exhausted 15-month-old boy, had vomited so many times that his tiny stomach could heave up nothing but bright orange phlegm.

This is to say nothing of the raging fevers, nightmares and hallucinations which plagued both our children until we decided they could take no more.
Squirming breakfast TV: Health Secretary Andy Burnham defended giving swine flu drug Tamiflu to children on GMTV as TV presenter Andrew Castle said his daughter 'almost died' after taking it

Squirming breakfast TV: Health Secretary Andy Burnham defended giving swine flu drug Tamiflu to children on GMTV as TV presenter Andrew Castle said his daughter 'almost died' after taking it

The effects of swine flu? Not a bit of it. My wife and I are utterly convinced that all these symptoms were, quite simply, the vicious side effects of Tamiflu.

Full disclosure: my wife, Jennie, was instrumental in making sure Mr Burnham appeared in public to discuss the issue. The previous night, she had appeared in the lead item on ITV's News At Ten to exhort all parents that they should think long and hard before giving Tamiflu to their children.

Health Secretary Andy Burnham

Health Secretary Andy Burnham

Having witnessed the damage wreaked by the drug at close quarters, we would never make the same mistake again.

It is difficult to explain the gutwrenching feeling of seeing your children suffer, when their pain is a result of your decision. And yet, like any responsible parents, all we wanted was to protect them.

In following the Government's advice, we thought we were taking the cautious route. How wrong we were.

Looking back, it started out in innocuous fashion.

When James's and Jessica's noses started running during a family day out in the Cotswolds late last month, we initially thought nothing of it. But when both started coughing and developed high temperatures, we rang NHS Direct to seek their advice.

Two hours later, after a flurry of phone calls starting with NHS Direct, both our children had been prescribed Tamiflu.

It was not certain that they had swine flu, but the on-call GP was pretty certain they had and it was better to be safe than sorry.

Under no circumstances were we to take the children to the surgery, so instead we were asked to dispatch a 'flu friend' to the nearest open pharmacy to collect the drugs.

At that stage - and I remember this vividly, having played it over in my mind dozens of times - both our children were reasonably well.

Jessica, in particular, seemed to regard the pills as sweets and was positively bouncing off the walls with excitement.
Needless suffering or necessary protection? Tamiflu is being handed out to thousands of children

Needless suffering or necessary protection? Tamiflu is being handed out to thousands of children

Once the first dose had been administered, however, all that quickly changed.

James's temperature, which up to that point had been kept at normal levels with Calpol, rocketed. His appetite disappeared and when his raging thirst finally persuaded him to drink some milk, he vomited so spectacularly that we are still struggling to clear up the stains several weeks later.

For the next day he barely moved, except to be sick every time he had so much as a sip of water. We had never seen him so ill, and because he was unable to keep anything in his stomach, there was no way of controlling his temperature with paracetamol.

His fever was reaching dangerous levels and we were becoming seriously worried about dehydration. Thankfully - though we did not see it this way at the time - James is nothing if not a character.

He knew what was making him ill - the Tamiflu - and he fought tooth and nail to resist taking the drug.

Producing the packet of pills was the only thing that could rouse him from listless torpor.

In the end, we gave up. Almost immediately, his symptoms cleared up and he was back to being our happy little boy.
Facemask nation: A girl takes a photograph in Whitehall in London

Facemask nation: A girl takes a photograph in Whitehall in London, wearing a medical mask

Jessica, however, has always been of a gentler disposition. Perhaps it is a simple matter of gender, but she is delightfully eager to please, and even after the pills started to kick in it did not take too much wheedling for her to take them.

Indeed, for a few hours all seemed well. Until we were woken in the early hours of the morning by the sound of Jessica screaming, between deep, heaving dry retches: 'I don't like the pills, Daddy! Please don't make me have the pills!'

She was hallucinating, sobbing and more upset than I have ever seen her. Eventually she rocked herself to sleep in my arms, only to wake up an hour later and repeat the process.

In the morning, exhausted, my wife sought advice from our GP.

James had made his own decision, but we were encouraged to carry on with Jessica's course.

Pills were smothered in chocolate sauce, but she was no longer to be so easily fooled.

In the end, it took the promise of a trip to the toy shop and a river of tears before she, with typical sweetness, obliged and swallowed them.

That night, however, the screams and violent retching returned. By now she was begging, pleading not to be given any more pills. We cracked. Enough was enough. The Tamiflu went in the dustbin.

So what happened when we defied government advice and eschewed Tamiflu in favour of Calpol and cuddles? Within 24hours both of our children were completely recovered, save for those runny noses.

Yet the sobering fact is that today alone, the NHS will hand out Tamiflu to thousands of vulnerable little children who will go through needless suffering as a result of scaremongering about an illness which is no more dangerous than seasonal flu.

Of course, there is always the chance that your child will not suffer side effects, and the drug could reduce the length of the illness by a day - though even the Government now admits Tamiflu does virtually nothing to relieve symptoms.

Take it from us: it really, truly, is not worth it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz0OUgCucMT
More info...
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:30 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
German health expert's swine flu warning Does virus vaccine increase the risk of cancer?
07.08.2009 - 15:29 UHR

The swine flu vaccine has been hit by new cancer fears after a German health expert gave a shock warning about its safety.
Vergrößern
Wolfgang Wodarg

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg is a politician and a specialist in lungs, hygiene and environmental medicine. He is the chairman of the health committee in the German parliament and European Council.

Lung specialist Wolfgang Wodarg has said that there are many risks associated with the vaccine for the H1N1 virus.

He has grave reservations about the firm Novartis who are developing the vaccine and testing it in Germany. The vaccination is injected “with a very hot needle”, Wodarg said.

The nutrient solution for the vaccine consists of cancerous cells from animals and "we do not know if there could be an allergic reaction".

But more importantly, some people fear that the risk of cancer could be increased by injecting the cells.

The vaccine - as Johannes Löwer, president of the Paul Ehrlich Institute, has pointed out - can also cause worse side effects than the actual swine flu virus.

Wodrag also described people’s fear of the pandemic as an "orchestration": “It is great business for the pharmaceutical industry,” he told the ‘Neuen Presse’.

Swine flu is not very different from normal flu. “On the contrary if you look at the number of cases it is nothing compared to a normal flu outbreak,” he added.

The chairman of the health committee in the European Council has urged for a careful and calm reaction to the virus.

Up until now, the producers of the vaccine did not know how many orders they would have by the autumn, but the German Government is now a guaranteed customer.

Even the pharmaceutical companies are trying to exploit the fear of the swine flu pandemic.
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...ancer.html#%23
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Sigh, misunderstanding abound for you...

Did I ever say someone should choose who dies and lives? Nope.

If the swine flu is the cause of that decimation, then is that a personal choice made by someone? Nope.

Please read more carefully so you don't get your panties more jumbled.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:45 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

This is the best response you can form? After 1 whole week?

So, you are not for forcibly killing people, but you would be happy as a pig in sh!t to see the global population decimated?

I don't think I misunderstood anything. You made yourself perfectly clear. Essentially, you are wishing for the death of people less fortunate than yourself.

"This town/country/world aint big enough for the two of us, so I'd be happy to see brown/poor/stupid people die off. More for me, then! Yay!"

If you could point me to some PROVABLE REAL evidence of overpopulation (not what you think), then I'd be more than happy to review it. In my own uneducated way, of course.

Last edited by krisboro; 08-20-2009 at 07:48 PM.
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Sorry man, I don't browse these forums everyday much anymore since the new regime took over. I wish I was more interested, but I'm not.

And, yes, that's how I feel. I live in America, I'm allowed that freedom. Don't be a moron, please.
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:04 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

I suggest that you are the one being the moron, sir.

You cannot back up, with any provable evidence, that what you wish for.

I meet elitist pieces of sh!t like you all the time, and my usual suggestion is my first response to your first post.

You show yourself for what you really are and I see people like you as a bigger danger than any government could ever be. You are no different than the people that went along with what the Nazi's did in Europe (but I would bet my fuckin ass you are one of these limp wristed little bitches that are busy calling people that are against Obama racists. I would bet everything I own that you voted for that fuckin puppet)

You tried it on with me, you thought I was easy game. Some internet dumbass. Then proceeded to get your ass handed to you by someone who knows far, far more about these subjects than you do. You tried your little Ayn Rand quip, then got slapped by someone who knows Rand's work far better than you do. Now you aren't interested in debating me.

If you're not interested in debating someone, then I'd suggest you keep your wicked little eugenics loving opinion to yourself.

I've repeatedly given provable, referenced evidence for my point of view, and asked you to counter, but you totally bitched out.

I suggest that you are a typical spoiled little limousine liberal that I frequently meet, that has no conviction or real opinion on anything, other than what his stupid little group identifies with and what was told to him by CNN. Your opinion was formed for you, not the other way around.

Now, take your ass on to someone else who doesn't know what the **** is going on in this world; then you can pretend to be smart again.

Incidentally, I saw you logged on (in the politics forum) several times after me posting my response, so don't go acting like you only come here every once in a while.
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 05:53 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Interesting interview with Alex Jones and Board Certified Neurologist and brain surgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock

Regardless of where you stand on this stuff, I suggest you listen to this interview. Our own media is not reporting on the numerous deaths in the swine flu vaccine tests. Do you want to be guinea pigs?

Download the interview here: Blaylock/Jones Swine Flu Vaccine
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 11:33 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
I'd rather die from lead poisoning than the **** they have in that needle, believe it. 50,000x the known poisonous level of mercury, mercury doesn't leave the body, especially when aluminum is present. it attaches to the nerves in your brain and is known to cause Gulf War Syndrome, GBS, and if you're lucky, low level Alzheimer's Disease.

This is incredibly dangerous stuff here!

I refuse to take the injection, and i will defend myself if they come a knockin. What they have brewing is immoral, unconstitutional, and un-American.

we will resist. don't bring a knife...

ccs907
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Knee Dragger

Ok my .2 ::

Swine Flu came out of no where.
This country is going to be over in a few years.
Look who is president, there is my fact.
I honestly think this was a government made "flu" that was released to murder us.
The shot is a tracker or a trigger, you decide.
I will not take this shot.
I am a volunteer firefighter and emt.
Being both, I was told to get the shot. I said no.
I have lost my gear and cannot run calls.
**** it, I have already ordered my MSA Gas mask with 10 filter cans.
I'm ready for the worst.
Not to mention I have made over 1500 .223 rounds.
(gotta love an AR)

Also this goes to clockworkcbr
shut the **** up

'09 600RR
≈Puig Double Bubble
≈MBRP Exhaust
≈Shogun Frame Sliders

'06 50th Yamaha R6 - stolen
'03 Buell - totaled
'96 Kawasaki - sold

post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 03:33 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
those pharmaceutical companies came up with swine flu so they could develop, patent, and distribute a profitable vaccination.

im just kidding, don't come and arrest me.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 05:11 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwang813 View Post
those pharmaceutical companies came up with swine flu so they could develop, patent, and distribute a profitable vaccination.

im just kidding, don't come and arrest me.
Sounds about right.

I believe that someone recently found the patent for a part swine, part bird, part human flu and it turned out to be one of the companies that are developing the vaccine. I'll have to dig around a bit and find the article.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page