Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Video:The Largest Street Gang in America

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=54162036
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can't say I'm surprised at a video like this being made.

Edit: I stopped watching at the "They shouldn'ta took my brother to prison." part.

Last edited by clockworkcbr; 08-20-2009 at 02:30 PM.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
when i have more time i have to finish this. good find

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Moto GP Racer

there are far more GOOD things law enforcement do than bad things. Funny how nobody ever wants to talk about that.

Crazy video though. I felt so much emotion watching it.

post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:13 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

i made it 2 minutes at the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsMom View Post
Marvin! Where the hell is our son!
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=111004
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Knee Dragger

My opinions are justified. I've had two speeding tickets on my 600rr. Both were in mild traffic. The funny part was I was even being PASSED by other motorist... I'm lucky I'm not violated as badly as others are. I hope something is done to these pigs.

However, much love goes out to officers of the law who actually SAVE lives and make our towns a better place to live. Thank You!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworkcbr View Post
Can't say I'm surprised at a video like this being made.

Edit: I stopped watching at the "They shouldn'ta took my brother to prison." part.
Well, remember that that part was just made up of a few video's found on the internet.

The more important parts come later.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Knee Dragger

Yes, the second half is of Fox and ABC documentaries.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Don't try and make this into a "my network" debate.

Fact of the matter is that there is a corruption running through "law enforcement" (not Peace Officers, LAW ENFORCEMENT), and the Thin Blue Line is very much a reality.

As much as the "law 'n' order" types like to say "well, why don't you post video of cops saving lives", the fact of the matter is that most cops have been trained with the "us and them" mentality and will protect criminal cops at all costs. This can only lead to heartbreak, problems and division between the public and the "authorities".

There seems to be a sense of elitism between law enforcement and the general public; the public being on the losing side of things.

The corrupt and degenerate activities that some LEO's engage in is not looked down upon within the force. They will protect their reputation at all costs, including lying on the stand. People see this and it only makes that divide so much larger.

I am so sick of going on cop news websites and watching people get their ass beat/be killed by out of control cops, blatantly on camera, and some douchebag cop saying "the video doesn't represent the whole story", when it clearly shows thuggish and unprofessional behavior. Cops didn't used to be this way.

I've spoken with cops that were totally against this practice of us and them and they eventually left the law enforcement line of work because they couldn't stand the institutionalized corruption that came with the job and their conscience would no longer allow them to continue.

Last edited by krisboro; 08-20-2009 at 09:23 PM.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Knee Dragger

I didn't mean for that comment to be negative. I was just reinforcing that there was more than just random internet videos in there. =)
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Ah. Gotcha. I guess I misread what you were saying.
Good point.
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 11:36 PM
World Superbike Racer

Yea, I like to believe cops are largely a positive force in society, but increasingly (due to proliferation of cameras etc) these types of acts are being caught on tape. And it really makes you wonder...

I know and understand that cops are human, I don't expect the world from them... and understand that everyone has a bad day. But some of the actions in that video are so despicable and inhumane... how someone isn't prosecuted for most of those crimes is just an insult to the constitution/bill of rights/legal system.

I think cops should be above the law... they should be held to a HIGHER standard than the citizens they are entrusted to protect/enforce laws on. If they can't follow rules/procedures properly they should be severely reprimanded/fired/prosecuted. But obviously there's a huge conflict of interest (as indicated by the drunk cop that couldn't be arrested for DUI) so how do you change/fix the system? A cop's word carries so much weight that it's almost impossible to fight one in court... You'll notice that most of the cases where people win it's because of video evidence.

I can't say I've had too many negative run-ins with our cops, but I cross the US/Canada border fairly frequently and the US customs officers (and increasingly the Canadian ones) are REALLY starting to become HUGE dicks. 99.9999% of the people crossing the border are decent/law abiding citizens they don't need to be treated like illegal aliens/drug smugglers/criminals. Yet over the years (mostly since 9/11) things have progressed to a point where it's very aggressive and confrontational and for some reason customs officers like to flaunt their power/authority moreso than police IMO.

The overall trend law enforcement is quite disturbing/annoying. Thankfully technology is progressing to a point where citizens are starting to become empowered and will make it much harder to sweep these kinds of things from happening in the future.

Last edited by pbeaul; 08-20-2009 at 11:38 PM.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:52 AM
Pocketbike Racer

i'll have to admit, there's some pretty bad videos out there on cops. about 5 blocks away from my college a few years back (when iwas in college), a woman was shot 26 times because she started to have a panic attack, and her car died on her. she called her sister, who called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived, but saw a gun on the lap of the woman who was having a seizure. The cops were called, and somehow, the woman ended up being shot 26 times.

but on another note, recently i called the cops on some mad drunk guy who ran my gf and I off the road, and then almost hit someone else, and the cops went searching for them, and caught the guy. I've been let off by cops before with a warning when i was speeding, and some of them are pretty nice people. The worst situations always come out on the internet because its what keep people attention, so to base anything off a video is pretty weak of an argument to generalize cops. they're pretty corrupt, but so is our government, and businesses.

2007 600rr
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 02:12 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what a friken joke...i got so pissed watching part 1 of that video.. save part 2 for tomrow... well... wow... really... if i had a gun and i was there.. i dont know if i would be able to control myself.... they shot that guy that was laying on the floor, he died rite?, "i thought it was my tazer".. when they were clearly beating up on them... if i saw that cop murder someone and get away with it......... oh **** this gets me pissed.. cuz it happens...i would most likely own them... all it takes is one person to start a riot.. one brave person in that subway could have beat that cop starting a huge riot ending in that bitches death..... bbut whats that saying.. if u cant beat them..which the majority american public is too bunch of pussyshits to actually do anything..they say"thats just the way things are".... its a joke ffs....yea so basically maybe if u cant beat em just join em....think about it.. no more tickets... and lookey there someone backtalks u while ur aresting them u have the right to punch em in the face them shoot em... just say it was an acident.

edit:.. wow at the cops shooting the guy with burns all over his stomach that wouldnt lay down.... uhh he looks to be in shock and his skin is peeling off..lets make him lay down.... omfg omfg a half dead guy is running at me i must shoot him 8 times.... they go back to work the next day... is this video true stuff? please tell me it isnt....please tell me just some idiot making up fake stories in cop uniforms n crap..

09 black 250r : SOLD :(
2008 red 600rr

Last edited by ajaygraci; 08-21-2009 at 02:14 AM.
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:21 AM
Moto GP Racer

what the **** was that video...its mid night and im mad/upset about those pigs...

ride red...taking a risk is fun, but too much fun can kill you!.
for local stunt spot photos click link below...
www.flickr.com/photos/reyjosue/
www.superbikesupply.com
www.lensvisions.com for studio rental.
www.stuntride.com
www.convertibars.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rey...15506615165118

post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 10:58 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Fakin' pigs need to be man handled.
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Moto GP Racer

wow ... look how mad i got at 2:12 in the monring rofl im hardly understandable...

2008 red 600rr
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Moto GP Racer

omfg the pat2 and on is way better crap.. watch that people

2008 red 600rr
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Ok so that was maybe 100 cops outta god knows how many in this country. Theres always a bad egg in the bunch hell ive seen alot of douches on RR's. Granted there is probably more of that that didnt get caught on tape but the thing that really pisses me the F**K OFF is that most if not all of these pigs got suspended WITH pay as i keep hearing on the news everytime a cop pulls this kinda crap. I guess i gotta become a cop. If i want a vacation i could just beat the S**t outta some innocent kids on skateboards

03 BLACK CBR600RR
Jardine RT1 de-stickered and flat black
520 Driven conversion -1+2 With Gold D.I.D.
Galfer rear Wave Rotor
Black ASV Levers
Stomp Grips
12000k High and 8000k Low HID's with Tripage Delay
Tripage Red Krazy Eye's
Woodcraft Sliders
Puig DB painted Dark Silver Metallic
Pro Grip Carbon Fiber Tank Pad
Galfer SS lines
Hot bodies Smoke Flush Mounts
CA Smoke integrated tail light
License plate relocated under battery tray
K&N Filter
DIY Front Turn Signals and Running Lights
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 09:40 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
but guys wait wait you have to respect them even when they show you no respect wtf this country has gotten out of control . how have we as a country allowed our rights to be taken from us . i have mad respect for cops who do there job and protect and serve . but these days they usually just do more bullying than anything else . i have no problem showing an officer respect when they show me respect . but they disrespect you and expect you to cow down . the sad part is if you dont they make your life a pain in the ass . sad what its come to . the only cop i know who is a decent person refuses to even hang out with other cops off duty . he says he goes there to do his job and do what he can to make our country a better place to live but he cant stand the im above the law mentality of most of his co workers .

07 600rr pearl white (sold)
07 s2000 232whp white (sold)
05 4runner black (sold )
98 prelude 287whp na (sold)
09 civic si 236whp taffy white (sold)
06 civic si cp black ( current daily )
13 cbr1000rr red (current project )
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by element692121 View Post
the only cop i know who is a decent person refuses to even hang out with other cops off duty . he says he goes there to do his job and do what he can to make our country a better place to live but he cant stand the im above the law mentality of most of his co workers .
You should applaud him and tell him that the vast majority of the people are right behind him.

Tell him at least I respect his honor and how he manages to stick around in a world full of corruption, and still try his best to do the right thing.

Thank you, Nameless Stranger, you are what it's all about...

Tell him to peruse these sites....

www.oathkeepers.org

www.jackmclamb.com

He aint alone.
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 03:19 AM
Knee Dragger

I have to say that some of the videos in the first 10 minutes are bullshit. We don't know why they are they, the situation, or even if there is a threat. The wendys deal, she WAS under arrest for breaching the peace. He asked for his money, she decided to jump his ****. Her fault.
As for the bicycle in NY, how do we know he didn't have warrants? He didn't commit a crime up the rode? Maybe he got into a fight with another bike rider? A spectator? WE DON'T KNOW!
My father has been a police officer since I was born. I have been around it. I do ride along's from time to time and it is always something different. Law Enforcement is open to a lot of people.
21 years old, a degree (here in VA for state police you must have a degree) and clean background.
Anyone can do it if they are the right image.
They put their life on the line every day they put their badge on.
No one wants the police until they need them.
You pull some body over for speeding, they argue, they want you to believe they are above the law.

I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter and EMT, I see a lot of the action in person and these videos are NEVER right. I have been attacked a few times by people who DO NOT want us to come in the house to get our patient! Why have they attacked? They had drugs, weapons, and even stolen property. I can legally defend myself and I do so. Police arrive and take them down, like the scum they are. I carry a tactical fighting knife when I'm on call and I have used it once when I was being choked for using an AED.

I don't care what anyone says, Police Officers are one of a kind.
I plan to follow my fathers footsteps in a few years.

(don't even reply to this if you have negative **** to say)

'09 600RR
≈Puig Double Bubble
≈MBRP Exhaust
≈Shogun Frame Sliders

'06 50th Yamaha R6 - stolen
'03 Buell - totaled
'96 Kawasaki - sold

post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Pocketbike Racer

I'm of the belief that the majority of people who are given power will abuse it. Which is a major reason I feel that the majority of police officers abuse the laws they are suppose to uphold and will harass the citizens they are suppose to protect at will. I've witnessed too many cops gone wild instances to believe otherwise and they have always gotten away with it. Hopefully with more of these abuses of power being caught on camera, procedures will be put into place to protect the citizens, instead of having them dismissed as someone trying to get back at a cop for doing his/her job.

2009 600RR Black/Bright Metallic Green SOLD!!
Mods:Leo Vince titanium slip-on, Shogun crash kit, Watsen Designs flushmounts, Tape Works reflective rimtape, TST Industries Integrated taillight w/ plate bracket.

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics, because even if you win you're still retarded
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocKetRoBMoNeY View Post
there are far more GOOD things law enforcement do than bad things. Funny how nobody ever wants to talk about that.
Funny how I never see that. Even in my personal experiences.
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
great fvckin video!!!! its a must see
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Knee Dragger

Sweet Jesus.... God is going to be busy on Judgment Day~

I let my $h!T riding do the talking! Wait a second??
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocKetRoBMoNeY View Post
Now what fun would that be?

Godspeed Phatstud
Godspeed Slaps

BOTM Winner April 2010

GREEN BAY PACKERS

SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPS

post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilstr1990 View Post

(don't even reply to this if you have negative **** to say)
Its that sort of attitude that will insure you fit in nicely in the police force, you seem made for the job...watch out for those cameras man.

Euro White RR7 - Akrapovic Slip - Carbon panels - R&G - ASV -Zero Gravity - HEL
Renthals / Stomp grips - Tripage CA SQ - Tripage Adjustable FE - CRF250X6
''were not here for a long time, were here for a good time'''
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 04:46 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
one word... wow........

RIP PHATTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPS808 View Post
I forget my balls every trackday. thats why im level 1 fo life, ninja!
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by travr6 View Post
Funny how I never see that. Even in my personal experiences.
What's the difference between you never seeing it, and you never seeing it in your personal experiences?

Regardless, I call bullshit.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page