In Obama's First Year - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
cawrestlingfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles to San Diego
Posts: 655
Images: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
In Obama's First Year

What did you expect of him?
I hear a lot of people bashing our president (we elected him so yes, he is ours) and i wonder if most of these same people were the same ones with their arms crossed when he first got elected.
I am trying to get an idea of what everyone thought could be done in a year of holding office.
For the record i am an independent so no party has more influence over the other.
cawrestlingfan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,709
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i dont think he did/doing a good job at all. obvious reasons.

09 black 250r : SOLD :(
2008 red 600rr
ajaygraci is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
cawrestlingfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles to San Diego
Posts: 655
Images: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Obvious?

Seriously i want to know specifically.
What did people that i hold common interests with expect in his first year?
To have all the troops home by now?
To have the deficit balanced out?
More jobs created then ever before?
There are threds on here like "Who voted for this idiot?" and bashing on the health care bill, this is a thread where they can specifically say what is bugging them about the president.
Let's here it fellas and ladies, here is your chance.
Oh and if it helps lets just make it a list no responses just a list. We can start a seperate thread for responses.
cawrestlingfan is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
LanCo Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LanCo, PA
Posts: 4,710
Thanks: 354
Thanked 225 Times in 163 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Here. I'll name one thing off the top of my head.


How about not listening to the American people? Almost like he is deaf, blind and dumb.

As if two long time democratic seats being handed over to the opposing party, hundreds of thousands of citizens showing up for rallies and protests, and general rage about the idea of government run healthcare, he just continues to ram it through! Now they talk about using reconciliation if they don't get the votes that they need for it! Unfuckingbelieveable! Not just Obama, but his whole administration doesn't give a flying hell what the American public want. They've got their own agenda, and dammit if something like the people's opinion is going to get in their way!

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
LanCo Rider is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 01:44 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
alaska cajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Big Lake Alaska
Posts: 1,779
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
aside from healthcare that no one wants

aside from guberment bailouts that no one wants

aside from sucking arse with the rest of the world that people think he's a fool for doing

aside from first making plans to leave the country on Veterans day to leave the country to suck arse then changing it when somebody said....hey retard,this might not be the best idea to fly to asia on Veterans day so you can suck arse....I know this for fact being that I work at Elmendorf Air Force Base and we was briefed by the "men in black" so he could refuel before heading across the ocean....and I watched AirForce 1 land and take off on Nov 12,the next day

aside from the fact all of the things he promised to do in 1 year and has yet to deliver on anything he said

aside from the fact that he has nothing but lying crooks in his administration

aside from the fact that he's has spent more money than bush in 1 year than what bush spent 8 years

aside from the fact that he's sending stimulus money over seas

aside from the fact that he said that if I make less than $250,000 a year that my income tax wouldn't go up but it did by 3% on Jan 1 of this year

aside from the fact that he said he would end these wars and my son ships out on May 29 for his 4th tour

aside from the fact that there is tons of people voicing their concern about all of these things and he and his butt suckers laugh in their face publicly (get me within 10' of robert gibbs and I'll put that suck arse wannabe punk in his grave)(I'm already on the terrorist list for stating that we would be better of if obama would die are be killed on the net so no need to start that topic)

aside from the fact that he allowed homeland sercurity to place white christian males and returning military members on a terrorist list

ETC

obama can drop dead and burn in hell with his 42 virgins and... to answer your ?.......this is what the freaken idiot has done in 1 year and we have almost 3 to go......he has done enough don't ya think

Why do the vendors want us to buy there stuff when they never have it in stock?
:book1: One thing leads to another and the next thing you know,your bike is a piece of neglected junk. :book1:
alaska cajun is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 70
Images: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska cajun View Post
aside from healthcare that no one wants

aside from guberment bailouts that no one wants

aside from sucking arse with the rest of the world that people think he's a fool for doing

aside from first making plans to leave the country on Veterans day to leave the country to suck arse then changing it when somebody said....hey retard,this might not be the best idea to fly to asia on Veterans day so you can suck arse....I know this for fact being that I work at Elmendorf Air Force Base and we was briefed by the "men in black" so he could refuel before heading across the ocean....and I watched AirForce 1 land and take off on Nov 12,the next day

aside from the fact all of the things he promised to do in 1 year and has yet to deliver on anything he said

aside from the fact that he has nothing but lying crooks in his administration

aside from the fact that he's has spent more money than bush in 1 year than what bush spent 8 years

aside from the fact that he's sending stimulus money over seas

aside from the fact that he said that if I make less than $250,000 a year that my income tax wouldn't go up but it did by 3% on Jan 1 of this year

aside from the fact that he said he would end these wars and my son ships out on May 29 for his 4th tour

aside from the fact that there is tons of people voicing their concern about all of these things and he and his butt suckers laugh in their face publicly (get me within 10' of robert gibbs and I'll put that suck arse wannabe punk in his grave)(I'm already on the terrorist list for stating that we would be better of if obama would die are be killed on the net so no need to start that topic)

aside from the fact that he allowed homeland sercurity to place white christian males and returning military members on a terrorist list

ETC

obama can drop dead and burn in hell with his 42 virgins and... to answer your ?.......this is what the freaken idiot has done in 1 year and we have almost 3 to go......he has done enough don't ya think

That about sums it up......
EJFudd is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 02:54 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
PW07RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DirtyJerz
Posts: 669
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska cajun View Post
aside from healthcare that no one wants

aside from guberment bailouts that no one wants

aside from sucking arse with the rest of the world that people think he's a fool for doing

aside from first making plans to leave the country on Veterans day to leave the country to suck arse then changing it when somebody said....hey retard,this might not be the best idea to fly to asia on Veterans day so you can suck arse....I know this for fact being that I work at Elmendorf Air Force Base and we was briefed by the "men in black" so he could refuel before heading across the ocean....and I watched AirForce 1 land and take off on Nov 12,the next day

aside from the fact all of the things he promised to do in 1 year and has yet to deliver on anything he said

aside from the fact that he has nothing but lying crooks in his administration

aside from the fact that he's has spent more money than bush in 1 year than what bush spent 8 years

aside from the fact that he's sending stimulus money over seas

aside from the fact that he said that if I make less than $250,000 a year that my income tax wouldn't go up but it did by 3% on Jan 1 of this year

aside from the fact that he said he would end these wars and my son ships out on May 29 for his 4th tour

aside from the fact that there is tons of people voicing their concern about all of these things and he and his butt suckers laugh in their face publicly (get me within 10' of robert gibbs and I'll put that suck arse wannabe punk in his grave)(I'm already on the terrorist list for stating that we would be better of if obama would die are be killed on the net so no need to start that topic)

aside from the fact that he allowed homeland sercurity to place white christian males and returning military members on a terrorist list

ETC

obama can drop dead and burn in hell with his 42 virgins and... to answer your ?.......this is what the freaken idiot has done in 1 year and we have almost 3 to go......he has done enough don't ya think
i like you lets be friends lol

Four Wheels Move The Body. Two Wheels Move The Soul.

PW07RR is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 03:00 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
JPRaceCraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 1,735
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^Ditto, Beers on me !

The information provided by JPRacecraft on this website "600RR.net" is for reference only. JPRacecraft does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this post . Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this post . Obtain independent legal counsel before acting upon any and all advice herein.
JPRaceCraft is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 05:39 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
alaska cajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Big Lake Alaska
Posts: 1,779
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews


And I just saw that the dingbat in charge put a STOP to the acorn investigation......why,why would he do that if he didn't want hide something.

Why do the vendors want us to buy there stuff when they never have it in stock?
:book1: One thing leads to another and the next thing you know,your bike is a piece of neglected junk. :book1:
alaska cajun is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
cawrestlingfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles to San Diego
Posts: 655
Images: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Now this gives me what you think. Keep them coming.
P.S. those are some stones you have considering you work that close to AF1
cawrestlingfan is offline  
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my expeectations:

1. to pull the US out of a recession that was 3yrs in the making (which he has done)

2. to increase the overall view of the US on the world stage so that we can get cooperation instead of going it alone...since we insist on being the world's police (which he has done)

3. to draw down our presence in Iraq and focus on the real threats which are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (which he has done)

4. to begin to institute more gov regulation over the banking industry and credit card industry (which he has done)

5. to focus on streamlining health / medical records by making it mandatory for all medical records to be placed in one central database...which would lower patient costs and deter uneeded tests...procedures...treatments (nothing done yet that i know of)

6. to stabalize the ecoomy enough to begin to lower taxes for those of us making 250k or less and to raise it on those making more...hopefully by the 2yr mark (economy stablizing...but not stable enough IMO)

7. national health care for all...since we're the richest country in the world and only industrialized nation without it...(still in the process...not sure if it will get passed or not)

8. get congress (senate and house of rep) to come together for the good of the american public...to get them to put politics aside and help their constiuents...(idiotic of me to think anyone can accomplish this goal)
charismatic1 is offline  
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
LanCo Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LanCo, PA
Posts: 4,710
Thanks: 354
Thanked 225 Times in 163 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post

1. to pull the US out of a recession that was 3yrs in the making (which he has done)
He has? After an unemployment rate that went way above what he promised it would never go? When hundreds (maybe thousands) more are losing work by the week?



Quote:
3. to draw down our presence in Iraq and focus on the real threats which are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (which he has done)
By "draw down our presence in Iraq" you mean leave our boys that are there fighting high and dry, right? Who cares if more US soldiers die, as long as fucknuts Obama looks like the good guy.

Quote:
4. to begin to institute more gov regulation over the banking industry and credit card industry (which he has done)
More government control over money? Are you phucking kidding me!?
Look at how they handle finances! Look at our national debt! Do you really think that the government now needs to put their hand into the private sector's money?

Quote:
5. to focus on streamlining health / medical records by making it mandatory for all medical records to be placed in one central database...which would lower patient costs and deter uneeded tests...procedures...treatments (nothing done yet that i know of)
Yea, the government absolutely needs access to all of our medical information. It's totally their business.



Quote:
7. national health care for all...since we're the richest country in the world and only industrialized nation without it...(still in the process...not sure if it will get passed or not)
Where in the constitution does it say that we are entitled to healthcare? If one really wants healthcare, they can go out and work for it. Just like everyone else does.

There is a bill either going through the senate or the house right now proposing to ban Salt being used in restaurant foods because of how unhealthy it is. Seriously? The government wants to ban us from eating what we want because in their eyes we shouldn't be allowed to make the choice?
People like you do not think about the consequences of having the government run the healthcare system. For one, they can't finance ANYTHING without completely bankrupting it and destroying it, then taking our money to prop it up.
For two, think about what they can control if they control your healthcare. If they think something is unhealthy for you, they can just simply ban it from you because they are the ones footing your doctor bill. We should probably limit all motor vehicles from going over 60 mph in order to keep the healthcare costs down. Also, let's ban any food that contains over a certain amount of fat, because it's just not healthy. Let's limit the amount of time that you spend watching television or on the net, because it can be a detriment to your physical health.
Most morons who are all about this government healthcare system don't think about the control the government will have if they take over healthcare. But why in the hell do you think they are trying so hard to get it? Do you really think that they cafe that much about our personal health? Ha.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
LanCo Rider is offline  
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
He has? After an unemployment rate that went way above what he promised it would never go? When hundreds (maybe thousands) more are losing work by the week?
i made no mention of the unemployment rate...that is still an issue..but since you brought it up...we are losing less jobs everymonth as the economy improves...take a look at the monthly economic stats..ie. GDP since prez obama took office...the economy is not recessing anymore..it's beginning to stablize and show signs of growth...just the facts...also..take a look at the DOW, NASDAQ, or the S&P 500 chart for the past 5 yrs...take note of the downward trend during the last few years of the bush admin and take note of the upward trend since the new admin took office

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
By "draw down our presence in Iraq" you mean leave our boys that are there fighting high and dry, right? Who cares if more US soldiers die, as long as fucknuts Obama looks like the good guy.
first of all...the war in iraq was a war of convience...not of neccessity...but that's not the topic at hand...you say that more soldiers are dying...not true..look at the downward trend of US troop deaths...2007 we lost 904..2008 we lost 314...and 2009 we lost 149...now as the number in iraq went down...the number in afghanistan went up



Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
More government control over money? Are you phucking kidding me!?
Look at how they handle finances! Look at our national debt! Do you really think that the government now needs to put their hand into the private sector's money?
not put their hand in the money...just regulate it...ie...by not allowing the credit card industry to arbitrarily up your interest rate due to inactivity...without your consent or notification...research the new CARD bill to find out more

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
Yea, the government absolutely needs access to all of our medical information. It's totally their business.
i never insisted on this being a gov run program....but if it were...what prob is that? they can have access to it now if they wanted it...thanks to the patriot act...signed by the previous administration...by having a centralized database...your medical record would be associated with your ssn...so in the event you change providers...move...or change insurance companies...your new provider has your complete medical history...saving you $$$ from preventing duplication of whatever


Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
Where in the constitution does it say that we are entitled to healthcare? If one really wants healthcare, they can go out and work for it. Just like everyone else does.

There is a bill either going through the senate or the house right now proposing to ban Salt being used in restaurant foods because of how unhealthy it is. Seriously? The government wants to ban us from eating what we want because in their eyes we shouldn't be allowed to make the choice?
People like you do not think about the consequences of having the government run the healthcare system. For one, they can't finance ANYTHING without completely bankrupting it and destroying it, then taking our money to prop it up.
For two, think about what they can control if they control your healthcare. If they think something is unhealthy for you, they can just simply ban it from you because they are the ones footing your doctor bill. We should probably limit all motor vehicles from going over 60 mph in order to keep the healthcare costs down. Also, let's ban any food that contains over a certain amount of fat, because it's just not healthy. Let's limit the amount of time that you spend watching television or on the net, because it can be a detriment to your physical health.
Most morons who are all about this government healthcare system don't think about the control the government will have if they take over healthcare. But why in the hell do you think they are trying so hard to get it? Do you really think that they cafe that much about our personal health? Ha.
come on man...be serious...its mandated that cars be insured in GA...and they don't ban going over 60...neither does your motorcycle insurer ban bikes cause they have top end speed of 150 or more...and that salt tax that you're referring to is a bill being proposed by some dem in NY...and yeah...that's idiotic...no where in the constitution states mandatory health care...but women and minorities couldnt vote for over 200 yrs either...times change and we need to not only adapt to change...but to be out in front and be proactive...by having universal care...or at least a public option...insurers like Anthem can't just raise rates by 39% with no repricussion or competition...some people use to work hard everyday but lost their jobs when during the recession and now due to the lingering effects of the recession...they had insurance for themselves and their families...i think the richest country in the land can have some basic plans for minimal costs for the uninsured[/quote]
charismatic1 is offline  
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 02:09 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
alaska cajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Big Lake Alaska
Posts: 1,779
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post
my expectations:

1. to pull the US out of a recession that was 3yrs in the making (which he has done)

2. to increase the overall view of the US on the world stage so that we can get cooperation instead of going it alone...since we insist on being the world's police (which he has done)

3. to draw down our presence in Iraq and focus on the real threats which are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (which he has done)

4. to begin to institute more gov regulation over the banking industry and credit card industry (which he has done)

5. to focus on streamlining health / medical records by making it mandatory for all medical records to be placed in one central database...which would lower patient costs and deter uneeded tests...procedures...treatments (nothing done yet that i know of)

6. to stabalize the ecoomy enough to begin to lower taxes for those of us making 250k or less and to raise it on those making more...hopefully by the 2yr mark (economy stablizing...but not stable enough IMO)

7. national health care for all...since we're the richest country in the world and only industrialized nation without it...(still in the process...not sure if it will get passed or not)

8. get congress (senate and house of rep) to come together for the good of the american public...to get them to put politics aside and help their constiuents...(idiotic of me to think anyone can accomplish this goal)

Please tell me it's not so,are you really buying into this dingbats lies?

You need to dig a little deeper than the main stream news.

I'll pick 1 example from your "he's doing good list".......

Health Care for all my arse,what happens if you mandate that everyone has to have it,the insurance thieves make out like a bandit and I have to pay more taxes for a bunch of life long guberment moochers that refuse to work even when there is work to be had.

He's politics as usual my friend and hasn't changed jack sh!t.

Why do the vendors want us to buy there stuff when they never have it in stock?
:book1: One thing leads to another and the next thing you know,your bike is a piece of neglected junk. :book1:
alaska cajun is offline  
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska cajun View Post
Please tell me it's not so,are you really buying into this dingbats lies?

You need to dig a little deeper than the main stream news.

I'll pick 1 example from your "he's doing good list".......

Health Care for all my arse,what happens if you mandate that everyone has to have it,the insurance thieves make out like a bandit and I have to pay more taxes for a bunch of life long guberment moochers that refuse to work even when there is work to be had.

He's politics as usual my friend and hasn't changed jack sh!t.
the forum question was what were your expectations for pres obama's 1st year...i stated my expectations...then the facts

as far as your health care debate...if you don't think you're paying for the uninsured already...then you're sadly mistaken my friend...in fact...alaska has a 19.4% uninsured rate as it is...among the highest in the country...so you're probably already paying higher insurance premiums to offset their costs...YOU need to dig deeper than the main stream news!
charismatic1 is offline  
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
wu_dot_com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,283
Thanks: 47
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska cajun View Post


And I just saw that the dingbat in charge put a STOP to the acorn investigation......why,why would he do that if he didn't want hide something.
if i were him, i would want to stop that investigation too. ACRON is one of the prime evil that got us in the sub prime crises. he is the poster child for ACRON . while bush was in office, him and his group lobby and stop the predatory lending investigation in 06. when sh!T hits the fan in 08 he is now the knight in shiny armor who will save the world from the evil that horrible white men have left behind.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
wu_dot_com is offline  
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 01:03 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
alaska cajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Big Lake Alaska
Posts: 1,779
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post
the forum question was what were your expectations for pres obama's 1st year...i stated my expectations...then the facts

as far as your health care debate...if you don't think you're paying for the uninsured already...then you're sadly mistaken my friend...in fact...alaska has a 19.4% uninsured rate as it is...among the highest in the country...so you're probably already paying higher insurance premiums to offset their costs...YOU need to dig deeper than the main stream news!
I know very well what I'm paying and I know very well that if this dipsh!t passes this bill that I'll pay more.

You said

i stated my expectations...then the facts

You're blinded by something if you think for one second he's doing a good job at anything....why are so many unemployed....let's not forget to count those who has lost thier benefits because their time is up.

And that little thing about Alaska,they count the Alaska natives,they don't need insurance,their corporations have their own hospital,dr's,etc and it's "free" for them.

now you keep digging and maybe you can crawl out of obamas arse and see the light.

Why do the vendors want us to buy there stuff when they never have it in stock?
:book1: One thing leads to another and the next thing you know,your bike is a piece of neglected junk. :book1:
alaska cajun is offline  
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 04:03 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SHORTSTACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: York, South Carolina
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 48
Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this post has been removed to unsubstantial evidence.... hoebama is still an A$$HOLE.

R.I.P. PHATTY

Last edited by SHORTSTACK; 03-16-2010 at 05:00 PM.
SHORTSTACK is offline  
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 04:04 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SHORTSTACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: York, South Carolina
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 48
Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hows that for your godamn president?

R.I.P. PHATTY
SHORTSTACK is offline  
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack05 View Post
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT EVER MADE BY A PUBLIC OFFICIAL LET ALONE BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.. AND THIS GUY IS OUR "COMMANDER IN CHIEF".

THIS IS THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD.

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.


Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.
"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued,
"I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.
I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."
Please pass this on to every one including every vet and their families whom you know.
How in the world did a person with this mindset become our leader?
REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT... "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to think it over..

If you or a family member is or has served their country please pass this to them.
Please pass this to everyone.

I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why this is the worst president in American history.

Remind everyone over and over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king.




PLEASE refer me to a video link of ANY president...of ANY country that would say anything like this...this statement is pure BS...so if you have a video link of him saying this...PLEASE post it!!
charismatic1 is offline  
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 08:11 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska cajun View Post
You're blinded by something if you think for one second he's doing a good job at anything....why are so many unemployed....let's not forget to count those who has lost thier benefits because their time is up.
you sir are the one who's blinded if you think these people lost their job because of anything the pres has done...in fact..if it weren't for the extended bailouts to auto and banking industry...that conservatives opposed....the job loss would have been catostrophic!!

the 3yr recession that was we were in during the last 3 years of the bush admin ...which culminated in the banking, housing, and auto collapse...is what led to this current unemployment state that we're in....CHECK THE FACTS!!
charismatic1 is offline  
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Posts: 6,502
Thanks: 42
Thanked 223 Times in 189 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
After the bu11$h1t this president has pulled over the last year +++ I cannot believe there are still people out there that actually support him. It puzzles me sooooo much it's INSANE

WTF are you guys thinking?!?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME!

Forget what has been done over the past year plus, let's just talk about the last month or 2.

He claims that the surge in the middle east is succeeding and will be a "mark of success for the president". The fu(k1ng president voting AGAINST the surge you IDIOTS!!!!!

Ok ok, lets settle down...

Obama stated 100++ times that the back room deals would STOP with him in office, really? Do I really need to talk about what has been going on, and what is going on RIGHT fu(k1ng now????

Oh this healthcare can't pass, well lets bribe people, ****... still won't pass, well let's figure something else out? ****, STILL won't pass a vote...

hmm... how can we pass a vote without voting on it... hmmm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME>!>!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!

And this is just NOW, forget the BULLSHIT from the last year PLUS!


"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
Niner1000RR is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Posts: 6,502
Thanks: 42
Thanked 223 Times in 189 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post
you sir are the one who's blinded if you think these people lost their job because of anything the pres has done...in fact..if it weren't for the extended bailouts to auto and banking industry...that conservatives opposed....the job loss would have been catostrophic!!

the 3yr recession that was we were in during the last 3 years of the bush admin ...which culminated in the banking, housing, and auto collapse...is what led to this current unemployment state that we're in....CHECK THE FACTS!!
Obama didn't CAUSE the unemployment, he's simply not helping it!!!

What happened to what 2 weeks ago when HE (Obama) stated on national TV that they were not going to worry about healthcare for now, that they were going to focus on JOBS? Really, what happened?

You're answer?


"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
Niner1000RR is offline  
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
After the bu11$h1t this president has pulled over the last year +++ I cannot believe there are still people out there that actually support him. It puzzles me sooooo much it's INSANE

WTF are you guys thinking?!?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME!

Forget what has been done over the past year plus, let's just talk about the last month or 2.

He claims that the surge in the middle east is succeeding and will be a "mark of success for the president". The fu(k1ng president voting AGAINST the surge you IDIOTS!!!!!

Ok ok, lets settle down...

Obama stated 100++ times that the back room deals would STOP with him in office, really? Do I really need to talk about what has been going on, and what is going on RIGHT fu(k1ng now????

Oh this healthcare can't pass, well lets bribe people, ****... still won't pass, well let's figure something else out? ****, STILL won't pass a vote...

hmm... how can we pass a vote without voting on it... hmmm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME>!>!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!

And this is just NOW, forget the BULLSHIT from the last year PLUS!
again...let's check the facts...the surge being referred to is the one in afghanistan and the surgical mission being carried out in pakistan...you have heard that the #1 guy after bin laden was captured right??? the war efforts are being drawn down in iraq

as far as the health care vote...both the senate and house have passed their own versions of the bill...now it goes to a reconciliation commitee (to iron out the differences in the two bills) and then back to the senate for a final, simple majority vote

as far as supporting the president...HE'S THE FU(KIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! if you don't like him or support his policies, believe in his political agenda...cool...to each his own...but to say you don't support the president...that's just plain unpatriotic!
charismatic1 is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
Obama didn't CAUSE the unemployment, he's simply not helping it!!!

What happened to what 2 weeks ago when HE (Obama) stated on national TV that they were not going to worry about healthcare for now, that they were going to focus on JOBS? Really, what happened?

You're answer?
not helping the unemployment...have you heard of the bailout? if more states would actually use more of the money that they have been allotted...more people would actually be working....true statement...do the research...most all republican governors are letting their political interests get in the way of helping their consitutents....except for arnold

take politics out of it for a sec and REALLY REALLY think about it....ask yourself the ramifications if this admin would have let the big banks, the auto industry, and the bankrupt states fail...now ask yourself what has the pres done to stop/curb the unemployment rate

as far as the new focus on jobs as opposed to health care....no answer from me...cause i don't have one
charismatic1 is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
wu_dot_com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,283
Thanks: 47
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post
as far as supporting the president...HE'S THE FU(KIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! if you don't like him or support his policies, believe in his political agenda...cool...to each his own...but to say you don't support the president...that's just plain unpatriotic!
i disagreed on how you think not supporting a president is unpatriotic. matter of fact according to the definition below, we are being a ture patriot by not supporting the person promoting the agenda that will bring this county down.

Quote:
Although patriotism is used in certain vernaculars as a synonym for nationalism, nationalism is not necessarily considered an inherent part of patriotism.[2][3] Among the ancient Greeks, patriotism consisted of notions concerning language, religious traditions, ethics, law, and devotion to the common good, rather than pure identification with a nation-state.[4][5] Scholar J. Peter Euben writes that for the Greek philosopher Socrates, "patriotism does not require one to agree with everything that his country does and would actually promote analytical questioning in a quest to make the country the best it possibly can be."
the support you are describing is fascism, not patriotism.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
wu_dot_com is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
E-NA6CE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada, bitches!
Posts: 7,495
Images: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bryan - 1
Other Guy - 0



R.I.P. Chenhan

2008 600RR

2010 ZX-6R
E-NA6CE is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 02:56 PM
awd-turbo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic1 View Post
not helping the unemployment...have you heard of the bailout? if more states would actually use more of the money that they have been allotted...more people would actually be working....true statement...do the research...most all republican governors are letting their political interests get in the way of helping their consitutents....except for arnold

take politics out of it for a sec and REALLY REALLY think about it....ask yourself the ramifications if this admin would have let the big banks, the auto industry, and the bankrupt states fail...now ask yourself what has the pres done to stop/curb the unemployment rate

as far as the new focus on jobs as opposed to health care....no answer from me...cause i don't have one

yeah lets piss away a **** load of money.... watch the debt go up, then watch the interest rates fly through the roof, the dollar hits the grounds (worth nothing) but its ok, cause we can still print it off like toilet paper!!! it would have been cheaper to give everyone over the age of 18 who works 250000... would have stopped the housing problem... and people would have spent money...
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
E-NA6CE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada, bitches!
Posts: 7,495
Images: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I heard the best quote that can be applied to both the current president and the most recent.

"The American government is stupid, not the people. The American people are smart. How can smart people elect such a dumb president?"


How many times has Obama gone back on his word and contradicted himself? Why do these threads keep popping up?




R.I.P. Chenhan

2008 600RR

2010 ZX-6R
E-NA6CE is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 03:12 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
PW07RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DirtyJerz
Posts: 669
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
i made no mention of the unemployment rate...that is still an issue..but since you brought it up...we are losing less jobs everymonth as the economy improves...take a look at the monthly economic stats..ie. GDP since prez obama took office...the economy is not recessing anymore..it's beginning to stablize and show signs of growth...just the facts...also..take a look at the DOW, NASDAQ, or the S&P 500 chart for the past 5 yrs...take note of the downward trend during the last few years of the bush admin and take note of the upward trend since the new admin took office
Do you follow the stock market closely? have you for the past 8 or so years? have you followed the history of stocks rising and falling due to major elections? Because friend when presidents have been leaving after long terms the stocks have always dipped down for decades. On top of that its rising back has zip to do with this idoit. And last time i checked our global GDP was on a stead downward path and on the verge of being passed by china.


Quote:
3. to draw down our presence in Iraq and focus on the real threats which are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (which he has done)
And how has he done this? By asking the generals (who know what there talking about), What do you need to win this war? And when they say 60,000 men. Oh ok heres 30,000 make due. Plain and simple when you dont know wtf your talking about then dont take advice from a pro you sir are a fu(king ratard.

Four Wheels Move The Body. Two Wheels Move The Soul.

PW07RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome