1. to pull the US out of a recession that was 3yrs in the making (which he has done)
He has? After an unemployment rate that went way above what he promised it would never go? When hundreds (maybe thousands) more are losing work by the week?
3. to draw down our presence in Iraq and focus on the real threats which are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (which he has done)
By "draw down our presence in Iraq" you mean leave our boys that are there fighting high and dry, right? Who cares if more US soldiers die, as long as fucknuts Obama looks like the good guy.
4. to begin to institute more gov regulation over the banking industry and credit card industry (which he has done)
More government control over money? Are you phucking kidding me!?
Look at how they handle finances! Look at our national debt! Do you really think that the government now needs to put their hand into the private sector's money?
5. to focus on streamlining health / medical records by making it mandatory for all medical records to be placed in one central database...which would lower patient costs and deter uneeded tests...procedures...treatments (nothing done yet that i know of)
Yea, the government absolutely needs access to all of our medical information. It's totally their business.
7. national health care for all...since we're the richest country in the world and only industrialized nation without it...(still in the process...not sure if it will get passed or not)
Where in the constitution does it say that we are entitled to healthcare? If one really wants healthcare, they can go out and work for it. Just like everyone else does.
There is a bill either going through the senate or the house right now proposing to ban Salt being used in restaurant foods because of how unhealthy it is. Seriously? The government wants to ban us from eating what we want because in their eyes we shouldn't be allowed to make the choice?
People like you do not think about the consequences of having the government run the healthcare system. For one, they can't finance ANYTHING without completely bankrupting it and destroying it, then taking our money to prop it up.
For two, think about what they can control if they control your healthcare. If they think something is unhealthy for you, they can just simply ban it from you because they are the ones footing your doctor bill. We should probably limit all motor vehicles from going over 60 mph in order to keep the healthcare costs down. Also, let's ban any food that contains over a certain amount of fat, because it's just not healthy. Let's limit the amount of time that you spend watching television or on the net, because it can be a detriment to your physical health.
Most morons who are all about this government healthcare system don't think about the control the government will have if they take over healthcare. But why in the hell do you think they are trying so hard to get it? Do you really think that they cafe that much about our personal health? Ha.