Invisible Empire - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lightbulb Invisible Empire

Theres a interesting movie that just came out on youtube free, if you have 2 hours of free time check it out its quite interesting, and remember pass it to your friends. I dont really want to discus politics, just wanted to share with my fellow dot net hooligans.

Future Mods:
-Tires
-Gas

Last edited by RCV600; 04-23-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
World Superbike Racer

Ugh... What a demoralizing video. If you didn't want to kill yourself before you will after that video.

I found it a little over the top but I can't help but agree with a decent amount of it. The world is really going to suck 20 years from now.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 11:12 AM
awd-turbo

interesting... i love to watch other peopls thoughts, and this def brings it from another angle!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
ugh... What a demoralizing video. If you didn't want to kill yourself before you will after that video.

I found it a little over the top but i can't help but agree with a decent amount of it. The world is really going to suck 20 years from now.
we are going to be screwed!!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Knee Dragger

sounds like a real pick me up, I have to check it out now, but can only imagine what the film is going to project the work will look like, sad it seems very few are concerned or even aware.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 01:06 PM
infinate719

I think Im going to check this out tonight. I have plenty of time here in Iraq. I always like to see a few angles on these issues so I can go and research it myself. I think everyone should do the same atleast about 9/11 if you havent already.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i saw a new angle to 9/11 recently its called 'Pilots for Truth' and they can disprove the official story based on facts BEFORE any planes hit the towers. Pretty amazing, check it out they get into the physics of air travel.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothmove View Post
i saw a new angle to 9/11 recently its called 'Pilots for Truth' and they can disprove the official story based on facts BEFORE any planes hit the towers. Pretty amazing, check it out they get into the physics of air travel.
I quoted this one, but this is really toward the whole 9/11 conspiracy and new world order conspiracy as well.

Unless you understand before hand all the phsycis involved...all the information you receive is all new, and thus you don't have any option but to believe what you're told. I spent time actually going through all this stuff before and the claims of the building falling at free fall speed and what not, and if you actually time the video(which some have done) the buildings don't fall at free fall speed.

Now, semantics. Semantics pisses me off more than anything because anyone can direct wording in just about any direction. I started to watch the video but 2 hours is a bit long. The first thing that came at me, is it's playing semantics. Just because I say "New world order" does not mean I'm actually trying to create a new world order. Really, given in different contexts, it can just mean to have new treaties or even trade contracts that act stronger than treaties...or just a whole mess of different meanings.

OP is a fag, and I mean the guy who made the video. A lot of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff doesn't add up, but people love conspiracies. I'm not saying there isn't some new world order conspiracy or whatever, but the real way to fight issues like this is to put power in the hands of people...This video's main objective is to create fear. It's not an Investigative report by journalists, it's a scary story with scary music, and foretelling an ominous future.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Knee Dragger

someone told me the sky was green and I believed him because he talks well and I cant think for myself.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page