Ron Paul: What happened in Greece will eventually happen in the USA. END THE FED!!! - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ron Paul: What happened in Greece will eventually happen in the USA. END THE FED!!!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?vid...6298429&play=1

the Fed has to go. there's 300+ million of us. No way can they stop us.

2007 600RR - Arata Full Ti, Bazzaz ZFI/AFM, Pipercross Race filter, Repsol 4T synthetic, 520 ERV3 conversion, 15/43 renthal sprockets, Galfer Superbike brake lines, Vesrah RJL's, Bridgestone BT002 Pro Soft/Medium, Vortex rearsets, Ten kate replica intake, red/white/black rattle can spray job.

R.I.P. Chenhan Wu aka Phatstud 05/08/1980-10/19/2010. May you find Peace and may Peace find you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:52 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love Ron Paul, but the Federal Government needs to stay... just in a very limited amount of power.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I haven't read the article or anything yet, but MachRider he is talking about the Federal reserve. Not the federal government.

The federal reserve is a completely separate entity basically enslaving the USA with never ending debt.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Moto GP Racer

I 100% agree that we need to end the fed.

In order for that to happen though, people need to be educated on it. Almost nobody can tell you what the federal reserve is, or what they do.

I have told many people the basic version of how they scam us, and most of their jaws drop.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
very true but sad part is most people in the public have little understanding of what goes on not only with the fed but congress as well
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 01:05 AM
World Superbike Racer

Ron Paul has been right about A LOT of stuff, he is one of the last truely intelligent politicians, a dying breed sadly..

the only difference between suicide and killing yourself is whether or not you had fun while doing it. ( Me )

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. ( Jack Handey )

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
I 100% agree that we need to end the fed.

In order for that to happen though, people need to be educated on it. Almost nobody can tell you what the federal reserve is, or what they do.

I have told many people the basic version of how they scam us, and most of their jaws drop.
I explain it to them pretty simply, too.

I say:

"Imagine you're the government, and you need to borrow a dollar. You have to borrow it from a bank, the federal reserve. Now you exchange a written promise to REPAY that dollar, for the actual printed dollar bill....but it's a bank, so there's an interest rate on it...say 5%. So you borrowed $1, but have to repay $1.05. The ONLY money printed was the $1 bill. How do you pay back the 5 cents? You can't, it doesn't exist. You're now indebted to the monetary system. You're a slave. You're OWNED through a debt that you CANNOT possibly repay."

And that, friends, is the Monetary system in one short paragraph.

2007 600RR - Arata Full Ti, Bazzaz ZFI/AFM, Pipercross Race filter, Repsol 4T synthetic, 520 ERV3 conversion, 15/43 renthal sprockets, Galfer Superbike brake lines, Vesrah RJL's, Bridgestone BT002 Pro Soft/Medium, Vortex rearsets, Ten kate replica intake, red/white/black rattle can spray job.

R.I.P. Chenhan Wu aka Phatstud 05/08/1980-10/19/2010. May you find Peace and may Peace find you.

Last edited by NesNeedsBoost; 05-21-2010 at 01:24 AM.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Moto GP Racer

^ Exactly.

Owned, America.

Quote:
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 01:06 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesNeedsBoost View Post
I explain it to them pretty simply, too.

I say:

"Imagine you're the government, and you need to borrow a dollar. You have to borrow it from a bank, the federal reserve. Now you exchange a written promise to REPAY that dollar, for the actual printed dollar bill....but it's a bank, so there's an interest rate on it...say 5%. So you borrowed $1, but have to repay $1.05. The ONLY money printed was the $1 bill. How do you pay back the 5 cents? You can't, it doesn't exist. You're now indebted to the monetary system. You're a slave. You're OWNED through a debt that you CANNOT possibly repay."

And that, friends, is the Monetary system in one short paragraph.

Uhm, I'm no fan of the Federal Reserve... but that paragraph is a little inaccurate.

Assuming credit/borrowing isn't 100% of your source of income, you can use some of the other forms of income (taxes) to pay down the money you just borrowed... like you would if you borrowed from a bank. The problem comes when you have perpetual deficits, at the end of the year you never have money left over (budget surplus) to A) pay the 5% interest and B) pay down the debt.

The major problem with the FED is that they can just print money at will. They can and do literally create money out of thin air... which has many consequences. The only reason the FED is able to do what it does is because the US is the worlds reserve currency... if people ever decide to move away/lose confidence in the US dollar things are going to get ugly.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Knee Dragger

If the Chinese continue to divest in U.S. currency that is a clear possibility since they are buying up tons of gold at the moment. One wish I have like a number of states is it should be law to balance the federal budget on an annual basis, unlikely given that the public doesn't demand it and the politicians don't want to have to make the tough decisions.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Ron Paul's law of auditing the Fed MUST pass through Congress, though I highly doubt it ever will.

Maybe some parts of it, but nothing significant enough to bring about any change in how they conduct their criminal empire.

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 01:21 PM
World Superbike Racer

My mistake for not reading it correctly. I'm not too knowledgeable on the Reserve; I'm actually only just getting into a true Economics class in college right now.

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 12:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Uhm, I'm no fan of the Federal Reserve... but that paragraph is a little inaccurate.

Assuming credit/borrowing isn't 100% of your source of income, you can use some of the other forms of income (taxes) to pay down the money you just borrowed... like you would if you borrowed from a bank. The problem comes when you have perpetual deficits, at the end of the year you never have money left over (budget surplus) to A) pay the 5% interest and B) pay down the debt.

The major problem with the FED is that they can just print money at will. They can and do literally create money out of thin air... which has many consequences. The only reason the FED is able to do what it does is because the US is the worlds reserve currency... if people ever decide to move away/lose confidence in the US dollar things are going to get ugly.
You forgot to mention that they only way a fiat system can continue to survive is through expansion (ie: perpetual expansion of debt - sometimes called "growth". Federal tax dollars don't even begin to put the smallest of dents in the debt "owed".) The whole "federal" reserve/central bank system is entirely based on constantly expanding debt. In the common vernacular, this is called a Ponzi scheme.

Everything that you see going on in the bullshit economy is purely by design.

Quote:
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin D. Roosevelt quotes
It's all part of the "cycle', right?

Wrong, it's all part of destroying a superpower that has been used to enforce the will of the elite.

How can a New World Order stand if there is anyone strong enough to stand up to it?

Pbeaul, you can attempt to take your measured approach on this, but sorry, man, all of this politics is total bullshit to make you feel like you actually have some control in your "democracy".

$1.6 billion on security for the G20? I wonder why...

The sooner you understand that democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, the sooner you will truly understand what is going on here and quit engaging in mental gymnastics to support a system that was set up as a red herring for you, with the goal of destroying you and yours.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Knee Dragger

The problem is most people don't CARE. You can explain till your jaw falls off. People don't CARE, they're just concerned with their toys, t.v., who's winning the Oscars, and their money which isn't worth $hit. When martial law is in effect maybe they'll wake up!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thumbs down

The numbers dont lie...look at how much each one of us owe at the bottom

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 10:29 PM
World Superbike Racer

Whoa... Welcome back krisboro. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisboro View Post
You forgot to mention that they only way a fiat system can continue to survive is through expansion (ie: perpetual expansion of debt - sometimes called "growth". Federal tax dollars don't even begin to put the smallest of dents in the debt "owed".) The whole "federal" reserve/central bank system is entirely based on constantly expanding debt. In the common vernacular, this is called a Ponzi scheme.

Everything that you see going on in the bullshit economy is purely by design.
I don't disagree that we're a "slave" to the monetary system... But I guess what I was referring to (probably inaccurately now that I've re-read what was originally posted) is that the government could pay down its public debts significantly if it made that a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisboro View Post
It's all part of the "cycle', right?

Wrong, it's all part of destroying a superpower that has been used to enforce the will of the elite.

How can a New World Order stand if there is anyone strong enough to stand up to it?

Pbeaul, you can attempt to take your measured approach on this, but sorry, man, all of this politics is total bullshit to make you feel like you actually have some control in your "democracy".

$1.6 billion on security for the G20? I wonder why...

The sooner you understand that democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, the sooner you will truly understand what is going on here and quit engaging in mental gymnastics to support a system that was set up as a red herring for you, with the goal of destroying you and yours.
I generally agree with most of what you say, but I still have trouble buying the we're all puppets in some big puppet show idea. I know there are lots of evil/nefarious people out there doing some pretty sinister sh*t but I think we'd be giving them FAR too much credit to say they can make/break the market at their whim. I'm of the opinion that things are just way too chaotic/complex for any group to be able to control it with any great accuracy.

To me this all boils down to greed and abuse by sh*t loads of people that don't care about anyone but themselves... and the cycles are the market trying to correct itself.

But realistically, I'm a computer scientist not an economist. So I'm pretty much along for the ride like everyone else... Worrying about it isn't going to help me. If the sh*t hits the fan it's going to be chaos regardless of what one does.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 11:27 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Whoa... Welcome back krisboro. :)
Thank you, sir!

Quote:
I don't disagree that we're a "slave" to the monetary system... But I guess what I was referring to (probably inaccurately now that I've re-read what was originally posted) is that the government could pay down its public debts significantly if it made that a priority.

I generally agree with most of what you say, but I still have trouble buying the we're all puppets in some big puppet show idea. I know there are lots of evil/nefarious people out there doing some pretty sinister sh*t but I think we'd be giving them FAR too much credit to say they can make/break the market at their whim. I'm of the opinion that things are just way too chaotic/complex for any group to be able to control it with any great accuracy.
I know that is hard to believe, so I will suggest some reading for you.
You can find all of these on www.scribd.com
Zbigniew Brzezinski - Between Two Ages, and also The Grand Chessboard

Carroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope and The Anglo-American Establishment

You may feel a little differently about the world if you take a look at these.

Another great video series to watch is The Money Masters. 3hrs long, but well worth the watch.

The same guy just did a new shorter and more succinct version of it called The Secret of Oz.

Last edited by krisboro; 07-17-2010 at 12:56 AM.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Knee Dragger

the people, united, will never be defeated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page