Thank You SB1070 - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thank You SB1070

http://www.laprogressive.com/immigra...na-hate-crime/
Friday, the Arizona Republic reported that the last month’s shooting of Juan Varela has been deemed a hate crime by the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. Arizona resident Gary Thomas Kelley has also been charged with second-degree murder in association with Varela’s death. According to witnesses, Kelley called Varela a “wetback” and shouted, “hurry up and go back to Mexico or you’re gonna die” before shooting Varela in the neck. Ironically, Varela was a third-generation, native-born U.S. citizen. Yet, what’s even more troubling is the timing of the murder. Varela was shot just a little over a week after Arizona’s controversial immigration bill, SB-1070, was signed into law.

Initially, the Phoenix Police Department spokesman, Officer Luis Samudio, insisted that the shooting was not a hate crime. The Phoenix Police Union has also been a vocal supporter of SB-1070. Robert Shutts, homicide bureau chief for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, wouldn’t comment on whether SB-1070 was a factor in the case. However, Varela’s family has believed all along that the shooting was a hate crime and that SB-1070 is at least partly to blame.

A week after the murder, Varela’s family called on Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) to “take responsibility for this hostile atmosphere they have created.” Following the announcement of the new hate crime charge, the family’s spokesperson told an Arizona local news station, “these pundits have really escalated this…to this point. Somebody has to do something to tone this down. It’s really out of control.”

THe funny part is that they tried to not rule it a hate crime initally.Az
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what the hell does sb1070 have to do with some one shooting some one else....

if his hate was that high, im fairly sure he woulda done it any ways.

and since you seem to be a sb1070 opponent, i challenge you to answer these three questions:

1) How does sb1070 differ from federal law already on the books, that has been on the books, for a long long time -- ill give you the first, and most obvious bit - local PD can now enforce immigration law, instead of having to rely on ICE or BP, who rarely reacted.

2) people in cali say its "discriminatory" ... how?

3) how is our law any worse, than say, mexicos law?

hell, ill add a 4th...

4) how is our law different from the spineless state of california's (whom is to spineless to enforce it?)

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
Drive Systems Superlight rear sprocket +2
Drive systems front sprocket -1
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Arata Ti Slipon with Ti mid pipe
Pro-Bolts black fairing bolt kit
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Until July 1, AZ has been just as effective in enforcing the law as the federal government which is nil. At least AZ has the excuse that the law is not even in effect until then

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 04:55 AM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Thanked 1,191 Times in 901 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenjin View Post

and since you seem to be a sb1070 opponent, i challenge you to answer these three questions:

1) How does sb1070 differ from federal law already on the books, that has been on the books, for a long long time -- ill give you the first, and most obvious bit - local PD can now enforce immigration law, instead of having to rely on ICE or BP, who rarely reacted.

hell, ill add a 4th...

4) how is our law different from the spineless state of california's (whom is to spineless to enforce it?)
I agree with the bill and the ability for the state to take action for itself but its the damn publicity of it that creates the problem. Of course there are going to be opponents that argue its stereotyping but this bill also will (and form the look of it has) created vigilantes. I mean remember the minute men that went to patrol our borders? This is the problem, that you get rednecks (sorry, its always rednecks [prove me wrong]) that want to take the law into their own hands. Just let the state do its job.

Its not hard to get a work visa and then earn naturalization. Obviously we need the migrant workers to keep food on our table, just do it the right way. My parents came on work visas. First thing my mom did was take classes to learn English while my dad worked as a mechanic. They are both now citizens, never were on food stamps or welfare and own everything they have. I just do not get why everyone else can't do it as well. This country may not be perfect but it is great yet the division among its own citizens are tearing it apart.

post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 05:03 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

sb 1070 just mirrors federal law. all the idiots that oppose it haven't even read it. just gives them an excuse to say they are being profiled. sorry if i was a cop and pulled someone over and they didnt speak english and there was 35 people crammed in a mini van all with backpacks i would have to ask questions.

Death Smiles Upon Us All, All One Can Do Is twist The Throttle And Smile Back...........
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincalirider View Post
I agree with the bill and the ability for the state to take action for itself but its the damn publicity of it that creates the problem. Of course there are going to be opponents that argue its stereotyping but this bill also will (and form the look of it has) created vigilantes. I mean remember the minute men that went to patrol our borders? This is the problem, that you get rednecks (sorry, its always rednecks [prove me wrong]) that want to take the law into their own hands. Just let the state do its job.

Its not hard to get a work visa and then earn naturalization. Obviously we need the migrant workers to keep food on our table, just do it the right way. My parents came on work visas. First thing my mom did was take classes to learn English while my dad worked as a mechanic. They are both now citizens, never were on food stamps or welfare and own everything they have. I just do not get why everyone else can't do it as well. This country may not be perfect but it is great yet the division among its own citizens are tearing it apart.

correct, there is nothing wrong with legal immigration, that i have 0 problems with

as far as the publicity, that's hardly Arizonans fault, its all the other states calling bs, and boycotting us, for enacting a law, that mirrors the fecking federal law already on the books (it just gives local pd's the ability to self enforce the freaking laws), its also the medias fault for letting it turn into a freaking wild fire, not reading wtf the bill states, and claiming its from the devil him self, its rather funny when you look at the number of people who "oppose the law" yet, never read the damn thing

INCLUDING our own ******* former govenor, janet napolitano.

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawrestlingfan View Post
...<snip>...

THe funny part is that they tried to not rule it a hate crime initally.Az
Ironic, a post showing hate and snap judgements about a story of hate and snap judgements.

Enjoy every minute of life!

Current stable:
05 Honda CBR 600RR (track only)
06 BMW R1200 GS (sold)
08 Honda CBR 1000RR (street only)
12 BMW K1600GTL

IBA# 57849

Motorcycle Road Trips I've Taken: http://lonemuser.blogspot.com/p/moto...rip-index.html
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerx2 View Post
Ironic, a post showing hate and snap judgements about a story of hate and snap judgements.
Its called fire with fire. Oh wait i forgot people with opposing viewpoints are suppose to take the higher road while people try to crap on their veiwpoints. HAHAH. NO.

Funniest thing is that everyone posting on here are white guys afraid of losing their upper hand and "Immigrants" whose mommy and daddy paid for them to be here who parade around saying oh i did it legally, when really they had it done to for them legally.
My main opposition to this law is that all you sheep praise government officials for wasting your money by creating laws that are already on the books.
And you want to blame immigrants for taking up resources

As to what this has to do with SB1070, well people have been praising how there is no hate crime or profiling in Az. Yet here is an example of how in every bunch there people those who will ruin it for everyone else.
Tijan:
1) How does sb1070 differ from federal law already on the books, that has been on the books, for a long long time -- ill give you the first, and most obvious bit - local PD can now enforce immigration law, instead of having to rely on ICE or BP, who rarely reacted. It amazes me that your PD has enough time to enforce federal law over local law. Must be nice to be in a city where i have enough time to do someone else's job. Just wait till their contract is up and they want more money. AHHH what a deficit you shall build

I am sure whites, blacks, and asians are going to be stopped and asked for their papers. Oh wait i mean of course when they will be stopped for something they did lol. We all know that cops can find a reason to stop you or you havent been riding very long.
If i wanted mexican laws i would move to mexico. I have never lived there nor would i want to. And it seems that most people in support of this law look down on mexico/mexicans anyways.

hell, ill add a 4th...

4) how is our law different from the spineless state of california's (whom is to spineless to enforce it?)Simply put we aren't going to work our agencies harder then they already work. How about the spineless state of Az not going after the federal government for not enforcing laws.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Are you illegal? Is that why you are so opposed to this?

Why on earth would you oppose a law that FOR ONCE actually upholds what it supposed to be the f*cking law??

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Its called fire with fire. Oh wait i forgot people with opposing viewpoints are suppose to take the higher road while people try to crap on their veiwpoints. HAHAH. NO.

Funniest thing is that everyone posting on here are white guys afraid of losing their upper hand and "Immigrants" whose mommy and daddy paid for them to be here who parade around saying oh i did it legally, when really they had it done to for them legally.
My main opposition to this law is that all you sheep praise government officials for wasting your money by creating laws that are already on the books.

As to what this has to do with SB1070, well people have been praising how there is no hate crime or profiling in Az. Yet here is an example of how in every bunch there people those who will ruin it for everyone else.
Tijan:
1) How does sb1070 differ from federal law already on the books, that has been on the books, for a long long time -- ill give you the first, and most obvious bit - local PD can now enforce immigration law, instead of having to rely on ICE or BP, who rarely reacted. It amazes me that your PD has enough time to enforce federal law over local law. Must be nice to be in a city where i have enough time to do someone else's job. Just wait till their contract is up and they want more money. AHHH what a deficit you shall build

I am sure whites, blacks, and asians are going to be stopped and asked for their papers. Oh wait i mean of course when they will be stopped for something they did lol. We all know that cops can find a reason to stop you or you havent been riding very long.
If i wanted mexican laws i would move to mexico. I have never lived there nor would i want to. And it seems that most people in support of this law look down on mexico/mexicans anyways.

hell, ill add a 4th...

4) how is our law different from the spineless state of california's (whom is to spineless to enforce it?)Simply put we aren't going to work our agencies harder then they already work. How about the spineless state of Az not going after the federal government for not enforcing laws.

It amazes me that your PD has enough time to enforce federal law over local law. Must be nice to be in a city where i have enough time to do someone else's job. Just wait till their contract is up and they want more money. AHHH what a deficit you shall build
-- Its not that we have the time and the money, its that the feds wont do a damn thing about it, and have not assisted us in securing the border, which is our biggest problem

its not THAT simple, there must be reason to questions some one immigration status, else yes its bad for the cop, now to be fair, i doubt that portion of it would be enforced ... but more to the point ... THIS IS THE SAME PROCESS AZ PD, LAPD, SFPD, NYPD, all use to contact ICE / BP, the law doesnt change HOW its enforced, it just changes WHO enforces it

how is our law any worse, than say, mexicos law?
WRONG - we dont look down at mexico / mexicans, we look down at ILLEGAL mexicans/canadians/russians/polocks, wtf ever other nationality, you can ask every supporter of 1070 if its the mexicans, or the ILLEGAL mexicans (lets face it, that is the bulk of our problem, is illegal mexicans, we are sort of far removed from the possibility of getting any other type of illegals, while not impossible, just a very very small fraction) and i bet the overwhelming majority will say come here legally, and theres no problem, come here illegally, GTFO

how is our law different from the spineless state of california's (whom is to spineless to enforce it?)Simply put we aren't going to work our agencies harder then they already work. How about the spineless state of Az not going after the federal government for not enforcing laws.

but see, heres the kicker, california ALREADY passed laws very simular to ours, several years ago
including but im sure not limited to:

Prop. 187

granted, parts of it were dismissed as being unconstitional --

Penal Code 834b -- which simply denied them access to any form of public service

ours doesnt exactly do that, it does it in a different way....
For example, the law makes it a state crime for foreigners not to carry immigration documents; to transport, conceal, harbor or shield an illegal immigrant; and to hire an illegal immigrant for work ---- all are federal crimes, which arizona can now enforce locally, or in turn, turn it over to the feds

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 12:22 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Its called fire with fire. Oh wait i forgot people with opposing viewpoints are suppose to take the higher road while people try to crap on their veiwpoints. HAHAH. NO..
Fire with fire eh? So you think it was bad when it happened in AZ so you did the same thing? How's that working out for you?

Hint: Count how many here are supporting you vs opposing you.

Quote:
Really? Which one am I?

Since you can't answer, because you have no earthly idea who I am or what I think, I'll give you a hand - neither. If this was baseball you could have two more strikes but I don't think it's going to help.

Quote:
And you want to blame immigrants for taking up resources.
So you oppose the law because others don't? I suppose that's ONE way to form an opinion.

BTW - keep up the name calling. Nothing says "I have a rational, valid point to make" like being condescending.

Current stable:
06 BMW R1200 GS (sold)
12 BMW K1600GTL

IBA# 57849

Motorcycle Road Trips I've Taken: http://lonemuser.blogspot.com/p/moto...rip-index.html
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 05:49 AM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Quote:
Who said I was an immigrant? I'm a 1st generation born. My "mommy and daddy" busted their ass of working sh!t jobs and slowly moved up the ladder. Nothing was ever handed to me. If I wanted something I worked for it. Don't make assumptions about me.

How are they wasting money? If an officer makes a stop he can now also ask for proof of naturalization. AZ isn't doing and "crackdowns", stings or going door to door asking for documentation.

Quote:
I'm a mexican in support of this law. A proud mexican at that. Like I said earlier, it isn't hard to obtain a work visa and come to the US. We need the workers to put food on our plates and they need the money and at the same time are trying to give their kids a better life. If anything opponents should be fighting for a law to make the process of getting a visa faster. So workers can come during different harvesting season and just earn their naturalization from there
Quote:
ill add a 4th...

Because our federal government is so efficient right? People keep over looking the fact that the drug trafficking is rampant along the SW borders and AZ just wanted a way to crack down on it. Does it suck for the people that want to come here to work? Yes, but this isn't the first time a small minority of people ruined it for the mass.

People are being mislead by what this bill is about. As far as I see it people are still trying to do this country harm weather it be by terrorism ( like the failed NYC Times square bomber) or through drug trafficking and all the crime that follows it. This just makes it easier for local government to move the process along. Look at the Elian Gonzalez case. See how long and drawn out that was? Now why not just cut out the whole federal government charades and let local government make the call.

post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

f*** mexico. needs wiped off the map just like the middle east. worthless countries. they are gonna be hiring more border patrol agents. all the people who oppose federal law and sb1070 in az should sign up and i bet you'll change your mind pretty quick.

Death Smiles Upon Us All, All One Can Do Is twist The Throttle And Smile Back...........
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 01:40 PM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXRR View Post
f*** mexico. needs wiped off the map just like the middle east. worthless countries. they are gonna be hiring more border patrol agents. all the people who oppose federal law and sb1070 in az should sign up and i bet you'll change your mind pretty quick.
And then you get retarded statements like this. Thanks for your comments Douchie Mc Docherson

post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincalirider View Post
And then you get retarded statements like this. Thanks for your comments Douchie Mc Docherson
I bet you sound like someone that's never signed up...
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Knee Dragger

The whole thing is blown out of proportion. Were just trying to do best by our state and country. Drug trafficing is a major problem along with illegal labor.

I am 100% for immigration, **** my great grandpa Jo came here as a orphaned Irish immigrant. If its legal im all for it, but when these people come to our country just to work and send money home i have a problem with it.

And its also kinda funny how theres something like 11 states who are considering passing a similar law! That alone shows you that the government is doing a horrible job.
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:

hell, ill add a 4th...

we are not spineless, ours state is just hijack by liberal pu$$ies.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:

Tijan:

hell, ill add a 4th...

well, its all known that whites immigrated forcefully, so no need to check. while black usually got immigrated involuntarily, but now that they are situated they don't really want to go back. while Asian usually just drives around in their lexus or acuras while keeping their mouth shout about most political agendas, as long as those agendas dont effect their way of making money.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 03:14 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_dot_com View Post
while Asian usually just drives around in their lexus or acuras while keeping their mouth shout about most political agendas, as long as those agendas dont effect their way of making money.
I guess you are the exception..?
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 03:22 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Our national parks have been surrendered to the Mexican drug cartels (w/shocking video)
June 17, 5:09 AMImmigration Reform ExaminerDave Gibson
Previous Next
20 comments Subscribe
Subscribe

Get alerts when there is a new article from the Immigration Reform Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use.
Email Address

Include other special offers from Examiner.com
Terms of Use
ShareThis
A park ranger chopping down pot plants in Sequoia National Park.
A park ranger chopping down pot plants in Sequoia National Park.
AP

According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 3,500 acres in southern Arizona have now been closed to U.S. citizens because of the dangers posed in that area from Mexican drug smugglers. The area includes part of the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge.

Refuge manager Mitch Ellis told Fox News: “The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent.”

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu said: “It’s literally out of control. We need support from the federal government. It’s their job to secure the border and they haven’t done it. In fact, President Obama suspended the construction of the fence and it’s just simply outrageous.”

Babeu continued: “We need action. It’s shameful that we, as the most powerful nation on Earth, … can’t even secure our own border and protect our own families.”

In addition to using U.S. public lands to smuggle drugs into this nation, the Mexican drug cartels are growing huge amounts of marijuana in our national parks. It is estimated that the cartels produce 30 tons of pot in our parks annually.

Brent Wood, a supervisor for the California Department of Justice's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement, recently told the Associated Press: “Just like the Mexicans took over the methamphetamine trade, they've gone to mega, monster gardens. It's amazing how they have changed the way they do business. It's their domain.”

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, in 2008 alone, U.S. law enforcement agencies police across the nation confiscated or destroyed 7.6 million marijuana plants from 20,000 outdoor plots. Of course, the seized plants represent only a small fraction of the cartels’ crop.

Large pot farms have been found from Klamath National and Sequoia National Parks in California, and Pike National Forest in Colorado to George Washington National Forest in Virginia and all points in between. Often, those farms are booby-trapped with trip wires surrounding the operations.

Natural streams are diverted to irrigate the illegal crops, and the soil is severely damaged with harsh pesticides. When those operating the farms move on to another location, the areas more resemble a garbage dump, than a national forest. The harm being done to both flora and fauna is immeasurable.

This is not a problem unique to the American Southwest, but now affects public lands across the entire nation, and the smugglers are becoming increasingly more destructive.

In August 2009, investigators determined that the wildfire known as the La Brea Fire, in the Los Padres National Forest, which began on August 8, was actually started by a cooking fire being used by Mexican marijuana growers.

The Santa Barbara County sheriff's office and the U.S. Forest Service held a joint press conference and stated that the raging wildfire was touched off by a "cooking fire in a marijuana drug trafficking operation ... believed to be run by a Mexican national drug organization."

At the time, U.S. Forest Service spokesman Jim Turner said: "The suspects are still at large. We've closed the area to the public ... so if anyone is likely to encounter them, it would be the firefighters, and of course those people have all been alerted and are on the watch."

The fire destroyed more than 130 square miles of forest and forced more than 2,000 residents from their homes.

While the La Brea Fire may have represented the first time that the mainstream press reported on a fire which was set by illegal alien drug traffickers, this incident is only the latest and perhaps most costly fire. However, arson has actually become a favorite tactic used by those who now regularly invade this country.

In May 2007, in Arizona, Border Patrol Agents chased five illegals back across the Mexican border. Once on the other side, the five began pegging the agents and their vehicles with rocks. The agents moved back and continued to observe, then a Molotov cocktail was hurled at the agents. It hit the ground and missed the Border Patrol vehicles. The agents then contacted the Mexican military for assistance.

As usual, that help never came.

About an hour later, an agent noticed a fire burning in a nearby wheat field. The San Luis Fire Department responded and fortunately the only property damaged in the extremely dry area was the field itself. A total of five fires were set that night by illegal aliens. The fires surrounded a Border Patrol observation post and were an attempt to burn the agents out. No agents were injured in the multiple blazes and none of the illegals were apprehended.

The border area has become so dangerous due to Mexican drug smugglers and illegal aliens crossing into this country, that in 2007, firefighters battling wildfires in the Coronado National Forest had to be accompanied by police officers.

For several years, the U.S. Forest Service has reported numerous accounts of encounters with heavily armed drug dealers approaching firefighters.

On August 9, 2002, U.S. Park Ranger Kris Eggle, 27 was killed by Mexican drug dealers while on duty in Arizona's Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument Park. Ranger Eggle was attempting to apprehend two drug dealers, after being notified by Mexican authorities that the two had crossed the border and were headed into the park.

One of the drug dealers opened fire on Ranger Eggle with an AK-47. Eggle died before a medivac helicopter arrived on the scene. Mexican police officers shot and killed Eggle's murderer.

U.S. Park Ranger Eggle left behind his grieving parents and his sister (also a U.S. Park Ranger).

In 1905 President Theodore Roosevelt started the National Parks system, setting aside 194 millions of acres of pristine wilderness by the end of his presidency, so that all Americans could enjoy nature’s beauty and peaceful tranquility. He brought these unspoiled lands under federal protection so that they would remain that way forever.

I would venture to say that never could TR could have imagined the day when American families could no longer venture into those parks because an invading army of criminals now use them for their own enterprises. Nor could he have ever imagined a day when his own government, sworn to protect those public lands, would sit by and allow such an atrocity.

In a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas on August 31, 1910, Roosevelt stated: “I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the nature resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste the, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us.”

Unfortunately, we are all being robbed as our national parks become nothing more than marijuana farms, occupied by illegal aliens carrying automatic weapons and trashing once unspoiled national treasures.

What use is a government which chooses not to defend its land and people?
What the **** are you Arizonans whining about?

What's wrong with an invasion of your state by Mexican Drug Cartels?

Bitch, bitch, bitch....

I'd love to debate the OP but it's clearly a waste of time and you usually don't get anywhere with people that have no idea what they are talking about.

To hell with the facts!

Same way other assclowns on here tried to argue with me that we ought to support bailouts, that business can do no wrong and that there wasn't trillions of dollars guaranteed to the zombie banks. Yeah, there are lots of people out there with just a teeny tiny bit of information and unfortunately they are way more dangerous than someone with absolutely no knowledge at all. Shame.
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisboro View Post
I guess you are the exception..?
not an exception, but an outlier.

RIP Phatty

Said whaaaa!!!
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Mad Chemist

It's working..... You locals should be able to score some good yard sale deals...

PHOENIX (Reuters) – Nicaraguan mother Lorena Aguilar hawks a television set and a few clothes on the baking sidewalk outside her west Phoenix apartment block.

A few paces up the street, her undocumented Mexican neighbor Wendi Villasenor touts a kitchen table, some chairs and a few dishes as her family scrambles to get out of Arizona ahead of a looming crackdown on illegal immigrants.

"Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving," said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania. "We have no alternative. They have us cornered."

The two women are among scores of illegal immigrant families across Phoenix hauling the contents of their homes into the yard this weekend as they rush to sell up and get out before the state law takes effect on Thursday.

The law, the toughest imposed by any U.S. state to curb illegal immigration, seeks to drive more than 400,000 undocumented day laborers, landscapers, house cleaners, chambermaids and other workers out of Arizona, which borders Mexico.

It makes being an illegal immigrant a state crime and requires state and local police, during lawful contact, to investigate the status of anyone they reasonably suspect of being an illegal immigrant.

The U.S. government estimates 100,000 unauthorized migrants left Arizona after the state passed an employer sanctions law three years ago requiring companies to verify workers' status using a federal computer system. There are no figures for the number who have left since the new law passed in April.

Some are heading back to Mexico or to neighboring states. Others are staying put and taking their chances.

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Last edited by WherzRoony; 07-25-2010 at 10:35 PM.
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 10:16 AM
awd-turbo

man i wish all states would adopted this!
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post

"Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving," said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania. "We have no alternative. They have us cornered."

.... Great. Just what we want.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 12:29 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post
It's working..... You locals should be able to score some good yard sale deals...

PHOENIX (Reuters) – ...

No option but to go to Pennsylvania? I would have though they could get back to Mexico pretty easily (for free even) and not have to worry about "getting caught".

Then again San Francisco or L.A. seem to be willing to take them all in so why even bother going somewhere that might chase you out as well...

Current stable:
06 BMW R1200 GS (sold)
12 BMW K1600GTL

IBA# 57849

post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerx2 View Post
No option but to go to Pennsylvania? I would have though they could get back to Mexico pretty easily (for free even) and not have to worry about "getting caught".

Then again San Francisco or L.A. seem to be willing to take them all in so why even bother going somewhere that might chase you out as well...

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Training Wheel Hero

So I came here illegally, became legal after 10 years of waiting, now I am a citizen. Went to school, got a degree and yes I am Mexican so there is success stories out there, people just hear about the bad ones just like anything else in this country. In all honesty, I think all border states biggest problem is drug trafficking. The cartels don't care what laws are in effect or what us Americans do, they will continue to smuggle as long as we (Americans) continues to consume. People in Mexico are not happy that these traffickers are using their cities streets and highways to transport their products and many have died just cause they got caught in the fire. If we were to stop buying their ****, they'll go out of business and problem solved but no one here cares about that, all we care about is getting the good ****!!! doesn't matter how it got here or how many people lost their lifes in attempt to bring it here. That is why people are trying to flee and come to America, I dont know about you guys but when I gotta go to sleep hearing gun shots, not knowing if I'll be alive tomorrow, hell yeah I'm going to try to leave just ask the people who live in SoCal's South Central L.A. if they wanna be there, answer will probably be no, even rappers or anyone who came out of that side of town will talk about getting out so hope you get my point. Also alot of people will blame this on the Mexican government, well let me tell you, they are doing their job, just last week they busted a kingpin Edgar Valdez Villarreal a.k.a La Barbie http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39004263/38974704 but just like the American government, they could only do so much. In all honestly its up to us to finish this and stop consuming drugs. For all those who are so paranoid of money going back to Mexico, well this is your number one source, drug money. All the drug money goes back to Mexico and Colombia and helps the cartels get bigger and stronger and harder to stop, they have millions of dollars, if you wanna check someone out on Forbes magazine, look for Joaquin "El chapo" Guzman, he is one of the richest persons in the world, if I am not mistaking, he is 41 on the list and all of his money is drug money. The money families sent back is not even 1/10 of what these people make, smuggling people is not even that much of income to these people and alot more risky if you ask me. They charge 10k per person, let say its 10 of them, so 100k cash, now what about 10 kilos of coke? how much more is that? I dont know about you guys but I rather take the risk of transporting 10 kilos than 10 illegals cause I am going to get paid 10 times more and attract less attention at checkpoint cause lets be honest, you see a van with 10 people, what are you going to think? Now you see a car/truck with just a driver and local plates, which one would you stop? So moral of the story, don't just blame Mexico for this, we also have something to do with this war going on and do your research before you jump on the political bandwagons with no clue on what really is going on.

Also for all the clowns here acting all hard just cause they had it all good since being born, let me tell you something. What you guys are seeing now, is what the OG American a.k.a Natives saw when your ancestors came here so its just a cycle of life, back then it was the whites, now its the browns, later on its going to be the Arabs or someone else. On a side note, I see how alot of people here are totally racist a.k.a "tenjin" with multiple threads about "illegals" if you really want to do something about it, go fight the cartels in the border and be all you can be, show them "ICE" people how it should be done! I will give you a lifespan of 2 days before they find your head somewhere in Juarez, Mexico. Patrolling borders is not an easy task and not as easy as you people think

Links to back up my comments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquin_Guzman_Loera
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/worl...1115-igdw.html

OK HAVE FUN KIDS!!

Last edited by G-Lo408; 09-05-2010 at 06:23 PM.
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Lo408 View Post
So I came here illegally, became legal after 10 years of waiting, now I am a citizen. Went to school, got a degree and yes I am Mexican so there is success stories out there, people just hear about the bad ones just like anything else in this country. In all honesty, I think all border states biggest problem is drug trafficking. The cartels don't care what laws are in effect or what us Americans do, they will continue to smuggle as long as we (Americans) continues to consume. People in Mexico are not happy that these traffickers are using their cities streets and highways to transport their products and many have died just cause they got caught in the fire. If we were to stop buying their ****, they'll go out of business and problem solved but no one here cares about that, all we care about is getting the good ****!!! doesn't matter how it got here or how many people lost their lifes in attempt to bring it here. That is why people are trying to flee and come to America, I dont know about you guys but when I gotta go to sleep hearing gun shots, not knowing if I'll be alive tomorrow, hell yeah I'm going to try to leave just ask the people who live in SoCal's South Central L.A. if they wanna be there, answer will probably be no, even rappers or anyone who came out of that side of town will talk about getting out so hope you get my point. Also alot of people will blame this on the Mexican government, well let me tell you, they are doing their job, just last week they busted a kingpin Edgar Valdez Villarreal a.k.a La Barbie http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39004263/38974704 but just like the American government, they could only do so much. In all honestly its up to us to finish this and stop consuming drugs. For all those who are so paranoid of money going back to Mexico, well this is your number one source, drug money. All the drug money goes back to Mexico and Colombia and helps the cartels get bigger and stronger and harder to stop, they have millions of dollars, if you wanna check someone out on Forbes magazine, look for Joaquin "El chapo" Guzman, he is one of the richest persons in the world, if I am not mistaking, he is 41 on the list and all of his money is drug money. The money families sent back is not even 1/10 of what these people make, smuggling people is not even that much of income to these people and alot more risky if you ask me. They charge 10k per person, let say its 10 of them, so 100k cash, now what about 10 kilos of coke? how much more is that? I dont know about you guys but I rather take the risk of transporting 10 kilos than 10 illegals cause I am going to get paid 10 times more and attract less attention at checkpoint cause lets be honest, you see a van with 10 people, what are you going to think? Now you see a car/truck with just a driver and local plates, which one would you stop? So moral of the story, don't just blame Mexico for this, we also have something to do with this war going on and do your research before you jump on the political bandwagons with no clue on what really is going on.

Also for all the clowns here acting all hard just cause they had it all good since being born, let me tell you something. What you guys are seeing now, is what the OG American a.k.a Natives saw when your ancestors came here so its just a cycle of life, back then it was the whites, now its the browns, later on its going to be the Arabs or someone else. On a side note, I see how alot of people here are totally racist a.k.a "tenjin" with multiple threads about "illegals" if you really want to do something about it, go fight the cartels in the border and be all you can be, show them "ICE" people how it should be done! I will give you a lifespan of 2 days before they find your head somewhere in Juarez, Mexico. Patrolling borders is not an easy task and not as easy as you people think

Links to back up my comments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquin_Guzman_Loera
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/worl...1115-igdw.html

OK HAVE FUN KIDS!!

sooo, because people are breaking a FEDERAL law, and i have a problem with it, im racists? please explain how

yes, 1070 is a local law, but guess what, it MIRRORS the federal law

and yes, i have an issue with people who break laws, period,

i also have an issue with people who can break the law of my country (and now yours, congratulations seriously, much props) and use the medical services that are provided in this country and not have to pay a dime

mean while when i have a potentially life threatening situation, i have to decide, do i call the ambulance and take a ride or not, i dont know if i can afford the 3000 dollar abulance ride, and the 10k in ER medical bills that i now have to pay

yes, i have a problem with that, a bit problem with that.

and yes, i do what i can as a citizen to help combat illegal immigration, i have ICE / boarder patrol, my local sheriffs office (i love sheriff Joe) and many of the local pd non emergency numbers programed into my phone so i can report all the illegals i see in restaurants, day laborers and every thing else.

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Moto GP Racer

oh, and to further that

i also report legal citizens who abuse the system as well

as some one with medical problems, i cant stand people who play the system and get free ****, illegally, while i have over 800k in medical bills from the last 25 years of life.

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
sooo, because people are breaking a FEDERAL law, and i have a problem with it, im racists? please explain how

yes, 1070 is a local law, but guess what, it MIRRORS the federal law

and yes, i have an issue with people who break laws, period,

i also have an issue with people who can break the law of my country (and now yours, congratulations seriously, much props) and use the medical services that are provided in this country and not have to pay a dime

mean while when i have a potentially life threatening situation, i have to decide, do i call the ambulance and take a ride or not, i dont know if i can afford the 3000 dollar abulance ride, and the 10k in ER medical bills that i now have to pay

yes, i have a problem with that, a bit problem with that.

and yes, i do what i can as a citizen to help combat illegal immigration, i have ICE / boarder patrol, my local sheriffs office (i love sheriff Joe) and many of the local pd non emergency numbers programed into my phone so i can report all the illegals i see in restaurants, day laborers and every thing else.
1) Honestly buddy you got too much time on your hands if you're driving around looking to report people. If you could show me facts that these "illegals" use up all your resources from the government then I will believe you but I believe and have seen that in most cases it comes from us "Americans" who abuse the system more than the illegals. Illegals are afraid to go anywhere where there is government officials because they are afraid of getting caught so all that BS you are stating is 100% true. Don't get me wrong, there is illegals who do get help from the government and have never done anything for this country, there is also other type of immigrants who come here and expect the world to be given to them (Communist immigrants), they want citizenship right away, they automatically get money/pension, and housing. All this just cause they are part of a communist country or because the US messed up and bombed their country. So there is obviously something wrong with the system.

2)You should really look into working for the US Border Patrol, seems like a job you would really enjoy and get off, hahahaha

3) The way you sound is exactly the way that the SB1070 is. RACIAL PROFILING. How do you know these people in restaurants are illegal? Just cause they are speaking Spanish? Vietnamese? Chinese? Hindu? or just cause of their color of skin? I speak Spanish 50 % of the time, so are you going to call me in just cause of my skin color or cause of the language I speak? This type of attitude is the reason why the rest of the world hates us (USA) and the reason we get bombed, cause of people with the same attitude like you!!!!!

Last edited by G-Lo408; 09-07-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page