Fox News/Google Republican Debate on 9/22 - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 11:24 PM
crotch_rocket_pilot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Fox News/Google Republican Debate on 9/22

Anyone watch it? Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
missed this thread.

well most of you know how i feel about the GOP

i am firm for ronpaul, as far as i am concerned he wins them.

it seems to be standard that when the question arises that deals with law or the constitution, they look to RP. of course he would have the answers.

mb thats saying something.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 09:51 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
gveliopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 955
Thanks: 156
Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
where u able to watch the debate from last saturday?

i dont like rick santorum at all but i gotta say, he brought up a pretty good point against our man RP. RP was referencing how the military picked up a couple of iranian soldiers/fisherman (?) and santorum stated that if RP was pres. there would have been no military to rescue them...i thought that was a pretty valid point.
gveliopoulos is offline  
 
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ok that is a valid point that our military would not have been there to rescue those handful of fishermen...

hmm i guess those fishermen warrant the lives of american soldiers, iraqi and afgani soldiers and civilians...

but on 2nd thought it doesnt. =)

mb somebody else would have been there for them, mb not.
fact is fishing is a dangerous job or can be, and its not our biz to be there, or to save them.

and if santorum was arguing that the fact they were there, so that may lead to diplomacy, which he isnt, the fact still remains that we would not having to talk about that issue if we were staying out of their biz.

if iran wants nuclear power, they should be able to have it. its not justified to bomb them because of that. even if they get a nuclear weapon, its still not justified to attack them.


strong national defense should not mean offense. if we kill every body who doesnt like our ways, it doesnt make us 'right'


look at Romney's foreign policy, its something like, "if america aint happy, no body happy"
im paraphrasing of course, haha.


i honestly dont think that santorum really had a 'comeback' with that statement. in all fairness.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 10:36 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
gveliopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 955
Thanks: 156
Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i see what you mean. but i brought it up cuz i thought RP was mentioning the act as an example of diplomacy with Iran rather than our current activities. so santorums point of "well we wouldnt have been there to rescue them if you were pres." refuted his point quite well IMO. by no means am i supporting santorum im just thinking out loud here.

i get what ur saying tho about american lives and how saving those few iranians doesnt justify our being there. thats a good point.

i also agree with you about the U.S. not meddling in their nuclear activities. its not in our best interest to police the world and force everyone to abide by "our" standards. yeah, its probably not safe for iran to have nukes but its really not our right to prevent them. i mean turn the tables. what if Iranians were assissinating american engineers in attempt to prevent us from having nuclear weapons to preserve their best interests. we cant govern the world, jus like RP is saying, we are stetching ourselves to thin to the point of inevitable collapse.
gveliopoulos is offline  
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea santorum did have a quick answer, but i think once examined it is shown as hollow and meaningless.

if the tables were turned america would most def mot enjoy the sanctions or the blockage from technology.

nuclear weapons are not safe for anybody to have.

two have been used, and if you think about it, what a sad sad set of events. lot of innocent people died, a lot more than soldiers.

war sucks, period.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
gveliopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 955
Thanks: 156
Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
war is war man. its inevitable. yea war sucks and is unfair, but no one ever said life was spose to be fair. the only thing we can do is accept that human life is a necessary sacrifice to be made for freedom and honor those who have fallen. i believe in war when the enemy is clear and evident.
gveliopoulos is offline  
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator
 
tab112302's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Key West, FL
Posts: 2,396
Thanks: 110
Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
ok that is a valid point that our military would not have been there to rescue those handful of fishermen...

hmm i guess those fishermen warrant the lives of american soldiers, iraqi and afgani soldiers and civilians...

but on 2nd thought it doesnt. =)
So you are saying American lives are more valuable than Iranian lives and not worth risking just because they were Iranian? I feel bad for you.
tab112302 is offline  
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
timmeh you are drunk or kidding right.

i should have put that in italics, because italics is what i use for sarcasm,
but when i said, and you quoted me on this, but on 2nd thought it doesnt =)
that was me hinting to the sarcasm.


gvelio_

yes war is a nasty devil, and lives must be lost during a war.
but, endless war, war over lies, war over things that are none of our biz,
i do not accept those and neither should you.

american citizens are not under attack by a foreign enemy. the enemy is right here at home.

who is taking away our freedom and liberty, the reason you cite as a justification for war?
did we loose freedom to afg, iraq, are we loosing it to iran? did we loose it to somalia or vietnam.

i say no

i say the people taking are freedoms away are right here at home passing laws like
NDAA
patriot act
homeland security.
TSA is a god awful group


please reconsider


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
gveliopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 955
Thanks: 156
Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^no no no, i think uve misunderstood Dep. i said i believe in war when the enemy is clear and evident. in the case of the war going on in the mid. E. our enemy is not clear and evident. by no means am i supporting what were doing over there. thats not what i was getting at. my previous justificatoin for war was not aimed at our current military actions, it was a generalization. i apologize for not clarifying that.

i agree that we have to clean things up on our own turf before we even consider dealing with other nation's business. i dont support our actions in the Mid E trying to promote democracy...its not our place. but we are there and yeah, we had some success but i dont think we're at a point where we can pull out ASAP. yeah, we need to get out of there. but i think the answer of when is more complicated than just a simple answer. i could be wrong. mabye pullin out right now is the right thing to do. my opinion is that it isnt.
gveliopoulos is offline  
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ok then we agree, lol.


ron got 2nd in NH, so did obama, bush and clinton.,


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't get on board w/letting Iran obtain nuclear weapons when it's clear that any sacrifice is worth it in their eyes to destroy Israel. We should at least keep the support of Israel, in terms of weapons, up.

It pains me to say this, especially having done an 11 month tour for OIF, but Iraq was a mistake. That kind of stuff, I agree, we should stay out of.


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
I can't get on board w/letting Iran obtain nuclear weapons when it's clear that any sacrifice is worth it in their eyes to destroy Israel. We should at least keep the support of Israel, in terms of weapons, up.

It pains me to say this, especially having done an 11 month tour for OIF, but Iraq was a mistake. That kind of stuff, I agree, we should stay out of.


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
proof of a weapon?

iraq was a mistake, dont make the same mistake with iran.

also, isreal CAN defend themselves, they have nuclear weapons. if iran bombed them, then iran would surely be destroyed by isreal, they have more defensive capability than Iran.

it is NOT OUR BIZ.. period.

dont be fooled by the war propaganda.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
proof of a weapon?

iraq was a mistake, dont make the same mistake with iran.

also, isreal CAN defend themselves, they have nuclear weapons. if iran bombed them, then iran would surely be destroyed by isreal, they have more defensive capability than Iran.

it is NOT OUR BIZ.. period.

dont be fooled by the war propaganda.
I don't think it's a secret that they are building a bomb. Let's not play devils advocate b/c Iraq was a complete intelligence failure. Why else would the Mossad be sticking bombs to the side of cars Iranian scientists are riding in? They live and die by intel and remaining a step ahead of whomever is trying to kill them. (See six day war)

That being said, if you think we can just sit in our little cocoon with our fingers in our ears while we shout "not my problem", you have another thing coming. Problems have a way of crossing oceans. You will care when gas is 10.00 a gallon b/c of conflict between Israel/Iran.

Now, I would agree that we are involved in way, way, too much. We've made all kinds of nonsense our business. Personally, I'd like to stop funding the UN. We shouldn't pay a dime more than the next highest paying member with veto power if we stay in. We need to stop giving away money to countries like Pakistan, we don't need to do that kind of trash.

We need to stop allowing Chinese imports to come across cheap while they manipulate their currency and jack the price of our stuff. We need to stop borrowing and learn to live within our means.

That's the kind of change I want to see.Who represents that? No one..RP is the closest I suppose...



Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
RP is the closest youre right.

less medlin' in others biz and i think we would be quite a bit safer .

frankly, i want individual liberty to be protected, not sacrificed for security.

rather die and live free, than live forever in a cage


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 AM
 
tripage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: orlando
Posts: 14,330
Thanks: 598
Thanked 728 Times in 591 Posts
Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
I don't think it's a secret that they are building a bomb. Let's not play devils advocate b/c Iraq was a complete intelligence failure. Why else would the Mossad be sticking bombs to the side of cars Iranian scientists are riding in? They live and die by intel and remaining a step ahead of whomever is trying to kill them. (See six day war)

That being said, if you think we can just sit in our little cocoon with our fingers in our ears while we shout "not my problem", you have another thing coming. Problems have a way of crossing oceans. You will care when gas is 10.00 a gallon b/c of conflict between Israel/Iran.

Now, I would agree that we are involved in way, way, too much. We've made all kinds of nonsense our business. Personally, I'd like to stop funding the UN. We shouldn't pay a dime more than the next highest paying member with veto power if we stay in. We need to stop giving away money to countries like Pakistan, we don't need to do that kind of trash.

We need to stop allowing Chinese imports to come across cheap while they manipulate their currency and jack the price of our stuff. We need to stop borrowing and learn to live within our means.

That's the kind of change I want to see.Who represents that? No one..RP is the closest I suppose...



Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Alot of what you are wanting RP is going to do. He is not going to get rid of the Military, he is just going to get us back here where we can focus on us and not everyone else. Gas wouldn't be $10gallon because we would be drilling in Alaska and our coast line to keep the oil here. We would then become an exporter of oil and then we can pay back China for our debts. Stop borrowing to pay for government regulated entities. No more of these. Get rid of the government problems and make them private industries.
If you want an example cut and dry of a government run agency that doesn't work and can't even break even in 100 years of doing business is USPS.
You would think in 100 years of doing something you could at least break even one year!!!! Too much union involvement and nice pensions being handed out without knowing how they were going to pay for them.

If usps fails that is the start of big problems.




http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
tripage is offline  
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,003
Thanks: 19
Thanked 69 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
I don't think it's a secret that they are building a bomb.
Actually, it is. Despite all the media bullsh*t, there is no evidence that Iran is actively seeking a nuclear bomb. What they are seeking, is a nuclear industry/capability which is currently for peaceful purposes. They are 100% entitled to this right due to being signatories of the NPT and incidentally, they are also in full compliance with it.

You're probably clueless, but both of Iran's enrichment sites are under video surveillance, internationally monitored at all times. To date, all enrichment material is 100% accounted for.

Feel free to read the latest IAEA report, and prove me wrong. Or you can continue to listen to the propaganda in the media and in 10 years time you can look back and feel the same way you do about Iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Let's not play devils advocate b/c Iraq was a complete intelligence failure. Why else would the Mossad be sticking bombs to the side of cars Iranian scientists are riding in? They live and die by intel and remaining a step ahead of whomever is trying to kill them. (See six day war)
So you acknowledge the colossal intelligence failure that was Iraq, but somehow Iran is drastically different? How exactly? You're implying that because Israel is bombing them, that they must have some killer intel or something... Take a guess who else Israel has bombed and f^cked with in the past? Iraq. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
That being said, if you think we can just sit in our little cocoon with our fingers in our ears while we shout "not my problem", you have another thing coming. Problems have a way of crossing oceans. You will care when gas is 10.00 a gallon b/c of conflict between Israel/Iran.
Yea, and who's fault will it be when/if a conflict erupts? If China sent some assassins to the USA and was picking off scientists and other influential people, who's going to get blamed when the war starts?

Israel is being the little sh*t disturber that it is, is trying to provoke a response from Iran, they desperately want a war with Iran but they don't want to be the bad guy. They want Iran to lash out and give people such as yourself the "justification" for war.

Last edited by pbeaul; 01-16-2012 at 05:32 PM.
pbeaul is offline  
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Actually, it is. Despite all the media bullsh*t, there is no evidence that Iran is actively seeking a nuclear bomb. What they are seeking, is a nuclear industry/capability which is currently for peaceful purposes. They are 100% entitled to this right due to being signatories of the NPT and incidentally, they are also in full compliance with it.
There is no evidence that Iran is ONLY seeking peaceful use of nuclear power either. Did you actually read the IAEA report? Did you read any analysis? The fact of the matter is Iran could easily silence the accusations of weapons pursuit by allowing unrestricted access to inspectors. Whats interesting is that despite the fact that reports are coming out both claiming Iran is seeking nuclear tech for peaceful means and claiming Iran is seeking weapons, you choose to claim as fact that their pursuit is for peaceful means while dismissing any possibility of weapons pursuit, all based on the same evidence. When the IAEA has restricted access as it is how can you make such a claim?

From the 13 page annex of the IAEA report: "The 13-page annex to the IAEA's report released Tuesday included claims that while some of Iran's activities have civilian as well as military applications, others are "specific to nuclear weapons." Among these were indications that Iran has conducted high explosives testing and detonator development to set off a nuclear charge, as well as computer modeling of a core of a nuclear warhead. The report also cited preparatory work for a nuclear weapons test, and development of a nuclear payload for Iran's Shahab 3 intermediate-range missile a weapon that can reach Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
You're probably clueless, but both of Iran's enrichment sites are under video surveillance, internationally monitored at all times. To date, all enrichment material is 100% accounted for.
Someone is clueless, but it isnt me. They are not under video surveillance, they are under satellite surveillance. Thats not even close to the same thing. This is but one link, and there are many sources available, concerning this subject. Please take the time to get yourself up to speed. You will see that opinions, even at the IAEA are not unanimous, people are concerned about Iran's intentions at all levels. Iran has no intention of letting unfettered inspections happen, I can't imagine why.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/07/wo...r-program.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Feel free to read the latest IAEA report, and prove me wrong. Or you can continue to listen to the propaganda in the media and in 10 years time you can look back and feel the same way you do about Iraq.


So you acknowledge the colossal intelligence failure that was Iraq, but somehow Iran is drastically different? How exactly? You're implying that because Israel is bombing them, that they must have some killer intel or something... Take a guess who else Israel has bombed and f^cked with in the past? Iraq. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
I was sitting in the gulf waiting for word for the invasion to start, even then I knew Iraq was none of our business. Iran is drastically different. When, from the highest levels of their gov, they claim the Holocaust didn't happen, claim Israel doesn't have a right to exist, and if not for Israel's strong military, would probably attack now, they should be taken seriously.

The sort of people who strap bombs to their chests are the sort of people ruling Iran. Perhaps you should take some time to understand the significance of the land that is Israel in the Islamic world. Its a religious war, we here in the west think there is a political solution however. Do I think they would sacrifice themselves (obviously Israel would nuke them back) to rid the ME of Israel? Truthfully, I don't know. For what its worth I believe the people of Iran want change, that they are interested in overthrowing their gov and living in peace with their neighbors, the gov has the guns and cracks down hard on dissenters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Yea, and who's fault will it be when/if a conflict erupts? If China sent some assassins to the USA and was picking off scientists and other influential people, who's going to get blamed when the war starts?

Israel is being the little sh*t disturber that it is, is trying to provoke a response from Iran, they desperately want a war with Iran but they don't want to be the bad guy. They want Iran to lash out and give people such as yourself the "justification" for war.
People such as myself? What does that even mean? Israel is surrounded on all sides by hostile countries. It wasn't always so, they had an arrangement with Egypt until the Obama admin gave the nod of approval for the overthrow of the Egyptian gov in the name of democracy. Of course now we have the Muslim brotherhood running the show and cutting ties with Israel. Imagine that. Whats funny is Obama didn't give that same nod to Iranian's protesting in the streets during the election Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just stole. Funny how that works huh? "No democracy for you Iran!"

Iraq was an intel failure. That doesn't mean that no cause is worthy of war from here on out. It just means that we better be sure, that we better have a smoking gun, before we fight again. Israel won't stand by and allow their existence to be threatened, although it easy for you who faces no threat to say they should. Bottom line, Israel is our ally. We need not supply troops, Id sell them all the weaponry they need though.

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 14,338
Images: 2
Thanks: 129
Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,717 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The worst part about the GOP is that some weak link will get the nod and Obama will beat the **** out of him. RP FTW.
TheX is offline  
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 01:27 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,003
Thanks: 19
Thanked 69 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
There is no evidence that Iran is ONLY seeking peaceful use of nuclear power either. Did you actually read the IAEA report? Did you read any analysis? The fact of the matter is Iran could easily silence the accusations of weapons pursuit by allowing unrestricted access to inspectors. Whats interesting is that despite the fact that reports are coming out both claiming Iran is seeking nuclear tech for peaceful means and claiming Iran is seeking weapons, you choose to claim as fact that their pursuit is for peaceful means while dismissing any possibility of weapons pursuit, all based on the same evidence. When the IAEA has restricted access as it is how can you make such a claim?
LOL, what kind of retarded sh*t is that. There's also no evidence that Iran isn't planning to take over the world. Having no evidence isn't evidence that something nefarious is going down. I'm not claiming anything as fact other than what the evidence suggests. Go ahead show some tangible proof that Iran is still working on a nuclear weapons program. It's widely believed by experts that they stopped that in 2003. If you disagree, show me the new evidence that suggests otherwise.

Maybe you're heard of Leon Penatta, Secretary of Defence, formerly the Director of the CIA:


Oh sh*t! He just said that he doesn't believe Iran has a nuclear weapons program. Yea, I know, there's still something out there that hasn't been discovered. Iran MUST be developing weapons because Israel says so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
From the 13 page annex of the IAEA report: "The 13-page annex to the IAEA's report released Tuesday included claims that while some of Iran's activities have civilian as well as military applications, others are "specific to nuclear weapons." Among these were indications that Iran has conducted high explosives testing and detonator development to set off a nuclear charge, as well as computer modeling of a core of a nuclear warhead. The report also cited preparatory work for a nuclear weapons test, and development of a nuclear payload for Iran's Shahab 3 intermediate-range missile a weapon that can reach Israel.
It's nice that you're a johnny come lately, this is all sh*t they discovered prior to 2003. There is no NEW evidence contained in this latest report, so please feel free to keep quoting new speculation on old evidence. Go read the 2003/4 reports and see how much of this "evidence" is new, then please come back and educate me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Someone is clueless, but it isnt me. They are not under video surveillance, they are under satellite surveillance. Thats not even close to the same thing. This is but one link, and there are many sources available, concerning this subject. Please take the time to get yourself up to speed. You will see that opinions, even at the IAEA are not unanimous, people are concerned about Iran's intentions at all levels. Iran has no intention of letting unfettered inspections happen, I can't imagine why.
Oh Really? Not under video surveillance. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Iran+IAEA+video+surveillance

Would you like to keep talking out of your ass? The IAEA has CCTV cameras installed, and they can look around the enrichment facilities anytime they like. Just because all you listen to/watch is bullsh*t western media that conveniently omits facts, and distort reality doesn't mean I do.

IAEA has all the access it needs for Iran to be compliant with their NPT obligations. Which is far more transparency than some countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
I was sitting in the gulf waiting for word for the invasion to start, even then I knew Iraq was none of our business. Iran is drastically different. When, from the highest levels of their gov, they claim the Holocaust didn't happen, claim Israel doesn't have a right to exist, and if not for Israel's strong military, would probably attack now, they should be taken seriously.
Yawn. I don't feel like getting into Israel's "right to exist". Separate issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
The sort of people who strap bombs to their chests are the sort of people ruling Iran. Perhaps you should take some time to understand the significance of the land that is Israel in the Islamic world. Its a religious war, we here in the west think there is a political solution however. Do I think they would sacrifice themselves (obviously Israel would nuke them back) to rid the ME of Israel? Truthfully, I don't know. For what its worth I believe the people of Iran want change, that they are interested in overthrowing their gov and living in peace with their neighbors, the gov has the guns and cracks down hard on dissenters.
Right, Iran is a terrorist state, the one constantly making aggressive threats against all its neighbors. Why would Iran nuke Israel? Why would it piss 5000 years of Persian history down the drain? Iran knows full well that Israel/US would retaliate. But more importantly, lets ignore that Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 100+ years, so you're suspicions are based on nothing more than paranoia perpetuated by the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
People such as myself? What does that even mean? Israel is surrounded on all sides by hostile countries. It wasn't always so, they had an arrangement with Egypt until the Obama admin gave the nod of approval for the overthrow of the Egyptian gov in the name of democracy. Of course now we have the Muslim brotherhood running the show and cutting ties with Israel. Imagine that. Whats funny is Obama didn't give that same nod to Iranian's protesting in the streets during the election Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just stole. Funny how that works huh? "No democracy for you Iran!"
LOL, you're so ignorant that it's laughable. Egypt was only "friendly" with Israel because the US propped up (read: paid) their dictator for like 3+ decades, to the detriment of the Egyptian people. They finally caught wind of the depth of the corruption when wikileaks published all those diplomatic cables, it has nothing to do with Obama giving a nod of anything. Obama simply said that Mubarak should step down if that's the will of the people. Last I heard/read the military was still running the show, not the Muslim Botherhood... So I don't know where your "intel" is coming from but I'd recommend checking your sources again.

Want to talk about stolen elections? How about 1953, when the US/Britain actually did say "No democracy for you Iran" by overthrowing the democratically elected Mohammad Mosaddegh, and installed their very own US friendly puppet. Funny how that works huh? It's OK when the US does it, but not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Iraq was an intel failure. That doesn't mean that no cause is worthy of war from here on out. It just means that we better be sure, that we better have a smoking gun, before we fight again. Israel won't stand by and allow their existence to be threatened, although it easy for you who faces no threat to say they should. Bottom line, Israel is our ally. We need not supply troops, Id sell them all the weaponry they need though.
Israel is a big boy. Let it fight its own battles. The only person that threatens Israels existence, is Israel. If they want to pick fights with all their neighbors, and not work towards peaceful resolutions, let them deal with the consequences.

I could go on all day trashing your pathetic one-sided knowledge of the region, you know FAR less than you think you know. But if you want to keep it coming feel free.
pbeaul is offline  
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:57 AM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
LOL, what kind of retarded sh*t is that. There's also no evidence that Iran isn't planning to take over the world. Having no evidence isn't evidence that something nefarious is going down. I'm not claiming anything as fact other than what the evidence suggests. Go ahead show some tangible proof that Iran is still working on a nuclear weapons program. It's widely believed by experts that they stopped that in 2003. If you disagree, show me the new evidence that suggests otherwise.

Maybe you're heard of Leon Penatta, Secretary of Defence, formerly the Director of the CIA:


Oh sh*t! He just said that he doesn't believe Iran has a nuclear weapons program. Yea, I know, there's still something out there that hasn't been discovered. Iran MUST be developing weapons because Israel says so.
Im very much aware of Penatta and what he said. If Iran had nuclear weapons as of right now then a strike would already have occurred, however I believe Israel would have been the one to do it. The US has called it a "red line", I dont think Israel lets it get that far. Last time I saw Israel speak on the matter they expressed their unwillingness to live with a nuclear Iran. Have they changed their position? If so, I didn't see it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
It's nice that you're a johnny come lately, this is all sh*t they discovered prior to 2003. There is no NEW evidence contained in this latest report, so please feel free to keep quoting new speculation on old evidence. Go read the 2003/4 reports and see how much of this "evidence" is new, then please come back and educate me.

Actually the violations that have produced the additional sanctions as of late are from a report dated Nov 2011. Here is a link to an article that can provide you with a .pdf copy of the report.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Oh Really? Not under video surveillance. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Iran+IAEA+video+surveillance

Would you like to keep talking out of your ass? The IAEA has CCTV cameras installed, and they can look around the enrichment facilities anytime they like. Just because all you listen to/watch is bullsh*t western media that conveniently omits facts, and distort reality doesn't mean I do.

IAEA has all the access it needs for Iran to be compliant with their NPT obligations. Which is far more transparency than some countries.
Lol right. Iran is doing everything on camera. Ignore the inspectors either being kicked out or given limited access. Im so sure those same cameras exist under all the ground they have moved enrichment to. You know, the same enrichment they are bringing to 20% despite only needing 3.5 for civilian purposes. Thats according to my reading of course, I am not a nuclear scientist.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Yawn. I don't feel like getting into Israel's "right to exist". Separate issue.
I bet you don't. Truth be told it really doesn't matter if you think they should up and move or give sections of land back. It aint happening. The sooner everyone comes to terms with that the sooner everyone can move on.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Right, Iran is a terrorist state, the one constantly making aggressive threats against all its neighbors. Why would Iran nuke Israel? Why would it piss 5000 years of Persian history down the drain? Iran knows full well that Israel/US would retaliate. But more importantly, lets ignore that Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 100+ years, so you're suspicions are based on nothing more than paranoia perpetuated by the media.
Didn't I say I didn't know if they would use it? Didn't I say that? I think I did.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
LOL, you're so ignorant that it's laughable. Egypt was only "friendly" with Israel because the US propped up (read: paid) their dictator for like 3+ decades, to the detriment of the Egyptian people. They finally caught wind of the depth of the corruption when wikileaks published all those diplomatic cables, it has nothing to do with Obama giving a nod of anything. Obama simply said that Mubarak should step down if that's the will of the people. Last I heard/read the military was still running the show, not the Muslim Botherhood... So I don't know where your "intel" is coming from but I'd recommend checking your sources again.
Why didn't Obama say Ahmadinejad should step down if its the will of the people? Hillary wouldn't shut her yap about Egypt but didn't have much to say about Iran. Iranian's blew up social media in protest and it barely registered when compared with Egypt. Its not a secret that the US buys friendships.

FYI the MB is "winning" the elections held in Egypt. Google is your friend. While you are at it read a little bit about what their goals are, they aren't shy about their intentions. Many Egyptians are expressing their fear that Egypt will become a theocracy.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Want to talk about stolen elections? How about 1953, when the US/Britain actually did say "No democracy for you Iran" by overthrowing the democratically elected Mohammad Mosaddegh, and installed their very own US friendly puppet. Funny how that works huh? It's OK when the US does it, but not the other way around.
What are you talking about? So the US/Britian doing that in 1953 makes it ok for Iran to do it to their own people now? If its wrong then its wrong every time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
Israel is a big boy. Let it fight its own battles. The only person that threatens Israels existence, is Israel. If they want to pick fights with all their neighbors, and not work towards peaceful resolutions, let them deal with the consequences.

I could go on all day trashing your pathetic one-sided knowledge of the region, you know FAR less than you think you know. But if you want to keep it coming feel free.
Israel is a big boy. Maybe next time a rocket comes over the fence they should act like it and stop bowing to international pressure to stay their hand. They should act like Iran (or China, or Russia) would if someone shot at them and crush the source. Oh yeah I forgot, any response by Israel is considered a humanitarian crisis. Shoot rockets across the Chinese border and we will see how their response lines up next to Israels.

Im all about good dialogue and constructive criticism. Moreover Im looking to vote RP which will fit nicely with your view of things I think. I know you think you have the corner on information concerning this subject and all dissenters are the media's sheep. Just relax, chill a little bit.

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
please dont buy into the war propaganda for Iran.

they are not threatening us, well they might be because we are places sanctions on them, but they did not start it.

isreal can defend themselves. even if Iran got a nuke, doesnt give US the right to go fuking bomb them.

period. its not our job.
we should NOT be involved so heavily with the affairs of these nations.


causes worthy of war, mb when we are actually being attacked. and not that BS 911 shite. a legit country attacking us, then declare war.

a war on 'terror' is like a war on a thought process. its ridiculous.
its no better than the war on drugs, endless, un winnable waste of time and money.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 04:07 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,003
Thanks: 19
Thanked 69 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Im very much aware of Penatta and what he said. If Iran had nuclear weapons as of right now then a strike would already have occurred, however I believe Israel would have been the one to do it. The US has called it a "red line", I dont think Israel lets it get that far. Last time I saw Israel speak on the matter they expressed their unwillingness to live with a nuclear Iran. Have they changed their position? If so, I didn't see it.
No, he actually said that they don't have a weapons program. I.e. They don't have evidence that they are actively seeking to build a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Actually the violations that have produced the additional sanctions as of late are from a report dated Nov 2011. Here is a link to an article that can provide you with a .pdf copy of the report.
I've read the report, and the new sanctions and this new media hoopla about this report, is bullsh*t media posturing. There's NOTHING new in this report. The only thing that's changed is that ElBaradei is gone and he was replaced with a more US friendly IAEA cheif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Lol right. Iran is doing everything on camera. Ignore the inspectors either being kicked out or given limited access. Im so sure those same cameras exist under all the ground they have moved enrichment to. You know, the same enrichment they are bringing to 20% despite only needing 3.5 for civilian purposes. Thats according to my reading of course, I am not a nuclear scientist.
I never said they're doing everything on camera. You said they didn't exist, and that the only thing that they were monitoring was aerial/satellite photography... They very much do exist in both enrichment facilities. Iran complies as much as it needs to, further compliance only gets them more sanctions.

The level of enrichment required depends on what kind of reactor the fuel is being used in. Some reactors can use practically raw uranium as it is dug out of the ground (Less than 1% U-235) , most commercial/energy producing reactors use ~3.5% enrichment, but there are many research reactors (that create all kinds of useful medical isotopes etc) that require HEU (20%+ enrichment). There's also a few research reactors that used to use weapons grade HEU for completely peaceful purposes. Mc. Master University is one of them, US government used to ship over weapons grade uranium every few years (prior to 9/11).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Why didn't Obama say Ahmadinejad should step down if its the will of the people? Hillary wouldn't shut her yap about Egypt but didn't have much to say about Iran. Iranian's blew up social media in protest and it barely registered when compared with Egypt. Its not a secret that the US buys friendships.
Because A) he would listen to them, and B) he still has lots of support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
FYI the MB is "winning" the elections held in Egypt. Google is your friend. While you are at it read a little bit about what their goals are, they aren't shy about their intentions. Many Egyptians are expressing their fear that Egypt will become a theocracy.
The one that the people are back in the streets fighting for again? The one where ElBaradei just stepped down from because the process isn't democratic... Because the military wants to install someone more friendly to their cause so they retain power... I know what the Muslim Brotherhood is, and if that's the will of the people so be it. If the people are pissed off that US/Israel screwed them over for 30+ years oh well, that's a consequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
What are you talking about? So the US/Britian doing that in 1953 makes it ok for Iran to do it to their own people now? If its wrong then its wrong every time.
No, US/British "intervention" in Iranian politics for the last ~60 years means that they don't get to say sh*t with any sort of credibility. Iran has the right to feel a little paranoid about foreign countries mingling with their internal affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Israel is a big boy. Maybe next time a rocket comes over the fence they should act like it and stop bowing to international pressure to stay their hand. They should act like Iran (or China, or Russia) would if someone shot at them and crush the source. Oh yeah I forgot, any response by Israel is considered a humanitarian crisis. Shoot rockets across the Chinese border and we will see how their response lines up next to Israels.
WTF are you talking about? Iran has had 5 scientists assassinated, 6 attempted assassinations, 1 highly questionable military base explosion killing many soldiers and a top missile expert, a crazy complex virus customized to attack their nuclear enrichment facilities, a top secret drone violating their air space... What has Iran done to retaliate in any of this?

You're clearly out of touch with reality if you think Israel has been "bowing to international pressure". Israel has racked up quite the list of humanitarian violations, but they have friends in high places so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Im all about good dialogue and constructive criticism. Moreover Im looking to vote RP which will fit nicely with your view of things I think. I know you think you have the corner on information concerning this subject and all dissenters are the media's sheep. Just relax, chill a little bit.
I don't have a corner on anything. But your points suggest that you've done very little investigating outside of the official position. If you dug a little deeper you'd see it for the bullsh*t propaganda that it really is.
pbeaul is offline  
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
WTF are you talking about? Iran has had 5 scientists assassinated, 6 attempted assassinations, 1 highly questionable military base explosion killing many soldiers and a top missile expert, a crazy complex virus customized to attack their nuclear enrichment facilities, a top secret drone violating their air space... What has Iran done to retaliate in any of this?

You're clearly out of touch with reality if you think Israel has been "bowing to international pressure". Israel has racked up quite the list of humanitarian violations, but they have friends in high places so it doesn't matter.


I don't have a corner on anything. But your points suggest that you've done very little investigating outside of the official position. If you dug a little deeper you'd see it for the bullsh*t propaganda that it really is.
Most of Israel's "bowing" as I see it falls on the Palestinian issue, I shouldn't have brought that into this.

My points are in line with what I have read concerning the Israeli relationship with the rest of the ME since 1948. It isn't like the surrounding Arab countries haven't tried to eliminate Israel. Im aware that Iran didn't participate.

The remark below has to give you pause, especially if you are Israel.

"In 2005, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, during a meeting with protesting students at Iran's Interior Ministry, quoted a remark from Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

Its like you said though nuking Israel doesn't get them what they want either. That is what makes me question the intel.

The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are seen as holy by both Muslims and Jews. How do you find a political solution to a religious conflict? From my reading the Islamic Republic of Iran is very unhappy with the current arrangement and would like to see complete Muslim control of that land again.

Some people think Iran wants to control ME oil. They did indicate that if any oil producing nation increased output in the face of a shutdown of the Straight of Hormuz that they would see that act as "unfriendly". So, maybe thats it. Time will tell. Although we are a thirsty nation when it comes to oil. The drums of war may beat louder than ever if Iran shuts down the straight and gas prices spike overnight.

The 5th fleet is out that way and America has made it clear that a shutdown is unacceptable, so we may not even make it to that point.

Either way, I never indicated my support for an American strike on Iran. I do support the selling of arms to Israel, and if Israel decides to strike Iran so be it. I don't trust Iran with nuclear tech, but thats my personal opinion based on the very limited intel that we common folk get to see. As recently as Dec 11 Panetta made clear that a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable, so when/if that time comes I guess we will all find out at the same time...

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 05:53 AM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is an older article but the scenarios are well thought out and for the most part still apply.

http://blogs.reuters.com/gregg-easte...bably-nothing/

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
glad to hear you dont support US attack on Iran.
personally this is a subject that really bothers me.
and i agree,if isreal, or Iran attack eachother, so be it,
grab the pop corn and watch the fireworks, as long as our boys are not in the
middle of the fight.

i can only imagine how great it would be if there were no religions to war over ideals.

"imagine no religion, its easy if you try"
"no hell below us, above us only sky"


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 11:20 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 2,003
Thanks: 19
Thanked 69 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Most of Israel's "bowing" as I see it falls on the Palestinian issue, I shouldn't have brought that into this.

My points are in line with what I have read concerning the Israeli relationship with the rest of the ME since 1948. It isn't like the surrounding Arab countries haven't tried to eliminate Israel. Im aware that Iran didn't participate.
Did the indians get along with the white man when they came and stole their land? The Arabs do have some justification to their anger, they didn't start/cause the displacement of Jews... Yet they lost their land.

Eventually, both sides will have to come to terms with what happened. Can't turn back time, and I don't think Israel plans on going anywhere. Unless they want to be at war indefinitely, they need to come to some kind of peaceful agreement. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Israel wants to come to a fair agreement, they got all the big guns, money and power so they're not really interested in compromise. A few hostile countries around them is good for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
The remark below has to give you pause, especially if you are Israel.

"In 2005, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, during a meeting with protesting students at Iran's Interior Ministry, quoted a remark from Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."
If would if it was an accurate quote, but it's not. They said that they wanted to wipe out the Zionist regime, not Israel or the people of Israel. It's kind of like the US saying they want to wipe out communism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Its like you said though nuking Israel doesn't get them what they want either. That is what makes me question the intel.
What intel? The Iranians have been a few years away from getting Nukes for decades. Same sh*t different day. Israel simply doesn't want anyone else in the middle east to have military parity with it. They like being the only one with a red button, Israel doesn't want anything to do with MAD. If they want to bully someone, they don't want to have to worry about someone else actually being able to retaliate.

Nukes are the ultimate defensive weapon. It doesn't matter how many planes/tanks/SAMs you have. When nukes are part of the equation anyone has a chance of getting seriously f^cked up. That's why you don't see nuclear capable countries going to war against each other... The stakes are WAY too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are seen as holy by both Muslims and Jews. How do you find a political solution to a religious conflict? From my reading the Islamic Republic of Iran is very unhappy with the current arrangement and would like to see complete Muslim control of that land again.
No idea. But if they can't share it in peace, I'd support nuking it so that neither side gets to call it home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Some people think Iran wants to control ME oil. They did indicate that if any oil producing nation increased output in the face of a shutdown of the Straight of Hormuz that they would see that act as "unfriendly". So, maybe thats it. Time will tell. Although we are a thirsty nation when it comes to oil. The drums of war may beat louder than ever if Iran shuts down the straight and gas prices spike overnight.

The 5th fleet is out that way and America has made it clear that a shutdown is unacceptable, so we may not even make it to that point.
Some people are retarded. It's pretty clear who controls the middle east oil, and it sure as hell isn't the Iranians. Iran is the one being unfairly punished for doing what it should be allowed to do. Iran's economy is 70% dependent on oil, if the sanctions work, and it is unable to sell their resources what do they have to lose?

The only thing that's keeping that strait open is the fact that it would hurt Iran just as much as anyone else if it was closed. As long as the Iranian oil is flowing, the rest of the oil will also flow. If the sanctions work (which they probably wont) they'll have no choice but to play their block everyone from getting middle east oil card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB630 View Post
Either way, I never indicated my support for an American strike on Iran. I do support the selling of arms to Israel, and if Israel decides to strike Iran so be it. I don't trust Iran with nuclear tech, but thats my personal opinion based on the very limited intel that we common folk get to see. As recently as Dec 11 Panetta made clear that a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable, so when/if that time comes I guess we will all find out at the same time...
I don't have a problem with Israel doing what it feels is in its best interest, just like I don't have a problem with Iran doing what it feels is in its best interest. If Israel feels that it needs to attack Iran, that's fine I guess. But they should be left to deal with the consequences of their actions. Not constantly protected by their bigger brother from the political consequences of their actions.
pbeaul is offline  
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 02:16 AM
Pocketbike Racer
 
RCV600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 306
Thanks: 11
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The Rep. party cannot win without RP ....



Future Mods:
-Tires
-Gas
RCV600 is offline  
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
RonPaul is the ONLY motherfugger with a plan to help us. the rest should burn in hell even though it does not exist


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Knee Dragger
 
AB630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
From the news today. I posted this in one other thread. Given the way Jews have been treated in the past (Holocaust) I'm sure you can see why they are taking it seriously.

The Iranian government, through a website proxy, has laid out the legal and religious justification for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people.

The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

Calling Israel a danger to Islam, the conservative
website Alef, with ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said the opportunity must not be lost to remove “this corrupting material. It is a ‘jurisprudential justification” to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm.”


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

98 R1 (Sold)
99 F4 (Sold)
05 600RR (Stolen)
06 R6R
AB630 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome