RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 05:37 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't really "support" Obama, never have, but he's no where close to as terrible as people are leading on. Sure he's failed to do many things, but there's clearly a significant organized movement to discredit him and make his job more difficult than it already is. GOP is trying everything it can to make his job impossible and blow everything out of proportion.

For those with a reasonable perspective, I really thought this article was a great read. I found it to be a pretty realistic portrayal of the current political climate, and how things are clearly being done to the detriment of the country.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 05:54 AM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Thanked 1,191 Times in 901 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeaul View Post
I don't really "support" Obama, never have, but he's no where close to as terrible as people are leading on. Sure he's failed to do many things, but there's clearly a significant organized movement to discredit him and make his job more difficult than it already is. GOP is trying everything it can to make his job impossible and blow everything out of proportion.

For those with a reasonable perspective, I really thought this article was a great read. I found it to be a pretty realistic portrayal of the current political climate, and how things are clearly being done to the detriment of the country.
I'm glad there are some people who don't have a super right or super left agenda in this world. Too many people take slander for truth now a days.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 05:58 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,717 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This is a no-win discussion. I won't be voting for him. He's discredited himself. The GOP hasn't presented me with an option I like at this point either.

It's not looking good for 2012.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
puppets, thats all.

obama is just a puppet.

going to read that article phil, still watching the deception video.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

the girl is giving me some filipino history, and its corruption.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
The Following User Says Thank You to DepPravacion For This Useful Post:
OveRReV (11-24-2011)
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
This is a no-win discussion. I won't be voting for him. He's discredited himself. The GOP hasn't presented me with an option I like at this point either.

It's not looking good for 2012.
when in doubt vote for the senator from texas Ron Paul

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

was alex jones wrong when he said that it was a flat out criminal offense by federal law for political members of this country to meet with leaders of other countries in secret meetings?
so if obama and clintons and others attend said meetings...

phil are you deffending obama, lol

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:43 AM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
was alex jones wrong when he said that it was a flat out criminal offense by federal law for political members of this country to meet with leaders of other countries in secret meetings?
so if obama and clintons and others attend said meetings...

phil are you deffending obama, lol
There have been so many "liberties" taken by governments that it wouldn't surprise me. The rule of law these days (more so than before) only seems to apply to those that don't have the money/connections to avoid getting caught.

Government doesn't give a sh*t if something is "illegal", they'll just change some definition in some book somewhere and those "secret" meetings will become national security meetings, tada legal! If that doesn't work they'll just pass a law that gives themselves retroactive immunity.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

dude, totally agree with that notion.
obama said he was going to repeal patiot act, then he voted to keep it. said he would
bring troops home, then doubled the numbers in afg.
rules do only seem to apply to those not rich enough to be in the club.

now theyre trying to pass a law that will censor the internet basically, have you seen that?

take away our freewill to obtain information, take away our guns, take away our purchasing power, take our homes take our jobs take our future and rob our children of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. makes me feel sick to my stomach

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

recently i heard that the TSA was supposedly being transitioned to enforce the hiways and byways. random searches on the freeways 'to ensure public safety'
having TSA expand from airport security to hiway patrol is a scary thought.

i guess we have to ask ourselves if freedom is worth the cost of total safety.
it would be easy to visualize a world free of crime and violence when each individual is held in isolation like high security prison.

if there is a god why then do demons tend his garden

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 07:19 AM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
dude, totally agree with that notion.
obama said he was going to repeal patiot act, then he voted to keep it. said he would
bring troops home, then doubled the numbers in afg.
To be fair, I don't believe Obama campaigned on the fact that he would repeal the patriot act, he had already voted in favor of it (and the retroactive FISA amendments) as a senator. To anyone that could look past populist rhetoric, it was pretty clear that Obama wasn't going to be as great as he made himself sound.

And you're mistaken about the bring home the troops thing. He said that he would bring troops home from Iraq, and focus the military efforts on Afghanistan. The Iraq thing as I understand it, had largely nothing to do with Obama... Bush and co. had already negotiated and signed (I think) the agreements that decided when the troops were leaving Iraq. Obama just followed through with those agreements.

And yes, I've seen the SOPA act stuff... Highly disturbing but pretty much par for the course these days.

Last edited by pbeaul; 11-22-2011 at 07:21 AM.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

i try to be somewhat careful when i attempt to state facts, if you know thembetter i totally welcome them. ;)
i have no problem taking back anything i said if i am in the wrong.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

do you support the idea to abolish the fraudulent federal reserve bank?

at about 1 hr and 30 sec into that obama deception video, i am listening to alan greenspan say that the the fed is an independent agency and that no united states government branch has authority over it.

" well first of all the federal reserve is an independent agency, and that means basically that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. so long as that is in place, and there is no evidence that the administration or the congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are( between the president and the chairman of the fed) dont frankly matter." greenspan

i did my best to quote that as accurately as possible.

IIRC the constitution says that only the government shall coin money. the fed is a private bank, not a federal agency, and they control our money. they are not elected and they do not have the population to answer to.

been getting into politics just a bit recently and i am just really disturbed at what i find.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I find that I am a lot happier if I don't watch the news, don't talk about politics, don't listen to the radio, don't get on the internet, etc.

Needless to say. I am not happy.

*Currently saving to move out of this country*
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

the radio the news, govern, and a lot of the internet are owned by the same group of people, makes sense that you feel better not watching it.

i have not had cable TV in like a little over a year now. its great! i cant stand comercials and i really cant stand when people give a **** what a karashianslut is doing when there are more important things to be aware of.
its all a scandal in my opinion.

where do you plan on moving to?

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 01:35 AM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
do you support the idea to abolish the fraudulent federal reserve bank?
I think abolishing the FED would be a good idea, mainly because it's a private entity that holds immense amount of power and it literally has no checks and balances. I'm not opposed to the idea of a central bank however. If the goal was to stabilize the economy for the long-term benefit of the country... Not the current policies of propping up consumerism by keeping interest rates artificially low so that everyone can go buy all this sh*t they don't need and can't really afford at the expense of grandma and grandpa's life savings.

Quote:
been getting into politics just a bit recently and i am just really disturbed at what i find.
The deeper you dig, the more nauseous it will make you. I actively try to avoid most politics these days, otherwise I'd probably go insane. Way too much BS going on.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 03:21 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

its a fuked up world man

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
where do you plan on moving to?
Work in progress. Not really sure at this point. There are options that appeal to me but until I actually go check them out I won't know.

Doesn't seem like anything important is getting better, only worse.
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Obama had the majority in the 1st half of his term and did nothing but put this country in debt , and kill jobs. I agree the two partiest need to stop bickering and find a solution to this before the country goes to **** but everything he's proposed is short term and just goin to make our debt bigger. Anyone in the gop will be better then Obama I honestly like Rick Perry because look at Texas and well that state is doing.
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Knee Dragger

he did nothing in the 1st half cuz he didn't know how and all he does is talk and can't do nothing
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 02:39 AM
BOTM Winner 1/13

im too young to be talking politics. but i know that this world is going down hill

My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 02:42 AM
BOTM Winner 1/13

i wonder.. all those citizens that voted for Obama. if they were to do it now. would they vote for him again??

My Ride Report :

-
Quote:

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenate View Post
Work in progress. Not really sure at this point. There are options that appeal to me but until I actually go check them out I won't know.

Doesn't seem like anything important is getting better, only worse.
goodluck then,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyp600 View Post
Obama had the majority in the 1st half of his term and did nothing but put this country in debt , and kill jobs. I agree the two partiest need to stop bickering and find a solution to this before the country goes to **** but everything he's proposed is short term and just goin to make our debt bigger. Anyone in the gop will be better then Obama I honestly like Rick Perry because look at Texas and well that state is doing.
i would urge you to reconsider. sure rick perry is the gov of texas, im from houston btw, but on the one hand he criticizes ppl who take credit for creating jobs, he says that gov doesnt create jobs, then he takes credit for al the jobs being created in texas. seems lately he is starting to even start repeating some of the rhetoric of sen ron paul, also from texas.

rick perry has some major character flaws. he lives in a huge as mansion that he is having tx taxes going to renovate, cant remember the exact figures but it was ridiculous. rick perry is pro big biz which basically means he is paid off by those guys.
im going ron paul all the way. he is pretty much the only one wants to do some major reworking of government and slim down the size of federal gov. which is awesome. end the fed reserve, end fema, end TSA repeal patriot act, return states rights, bring home troops, restore the bill of rights and the constitution.

vote ron paul he is the one to vote for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttynu View Post
i wonder.. all those citizens that voted for Obama. if they were to do it now. would they vote for him again??
depends on how much they know.
if they dont have a clue i suspect a lot of them will. obama was the trendy thing to do, media creamed their pants and told everyone to cream their pants because they loved obama.

i cant stant TV and comercials and status quo BS, the fact that media doesnt like ron paul tells me that he must be speaking a lot of truth. status quo is just a bunch of illusions and lies. but its effective.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 03:21 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
For the last 50 years, America has not been ruled by a government, it has been ruled by business corporations that buys our government. Everything the government does is connected to money, money, and money.
I don't think Obama had done a bad job, but he hasn't done much either. He came into office with the worse economy in decades, and Bush put us there. The GOP attack everything Obama does just because they are on opposite sides, it's like we are being ruled by bickering children.
I'm for Ron Paul so far because everything he had said so far is exactly what America desperately need. Ron Paul 2012!
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 03:26 AM
BOTM Winner 1/13

so i have watch a few vids of Ron, since you some are saying presidents are just puppets... what make you guys think Ron paul will have the power to change?

j.w

My Ride Report :

-
Quote:

post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout View Post
For the last 50 years, America has not been ruled by a government, it has been ruled by business corporations that buys our government. Everything the government does is connected to money, money, and money.
I don't think Obama had done a bad job, but he hasn't done much either. He came into office with the worse economy in decades, and Bush put us there. The GOP attack everything Obama does just because they are on opposite sides, it's like we are being ruled by bickering children.
I'm for Ron Paul so far because everything he had said so far is exactly what America desperately need. Ron Paul 2012!
yes, big biz has corrupted the democratic process. its about money.
the prez doesnt control the economy, thats not his job, the Fed does that and they are the ones destroying this country, at least playing a big role in it.
how the hell is a private bank in charge of OUR money, just ridiculous.
obama and bush are tool's, but i think paul is very different.
i think he is genuine and no other candidate is.
Quote:
so i have watch a few vids of Ron, since you some are saying presidents are just puppets... what make you guys think Ron paul will have the power to change?

j.w
i wish i knew more about details so i could formulate a plot, but from my feable little mind i would hope that
since bush and obama have done a great job giving the president a large amount of power that it wasnt designed to have, Paul would be able to use that leverage to get rid of the fed, and a vast majority of the other programs that need to go. he would return states rights and the bill of rights, and after he has abused his powers for good he could return the checks and balances and remove the extra powers given to the prez by the previous admins.

like maximus from Gladiator. he will take rome back and give it to the people.

i keep asking for people to explain to me why somebody else is a better choice for prez other than ron paul, no body has offered me any reasons. ive asked a number of times on two forums and on FB...

ron pauls message is spreading i think. and i hope it takes him to office, the optimistic side of me is hoping for american to be given back to its citizens.

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

want to watch something awesome!! especially for those rick perry fans.

this is why ron paul is the shiz, cuz even when the governor is in doubt, who does he turn to? ron fukn paul thats who

RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 07:00 AM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This is a very good example of what some people on the right will do.
I think Obama is not doing not good, but not as bad as what some of the GOP candidates will be doing if they were leading. Again before giving me any examples of why I'm wrong, remember this is all based on my priorities. What I think is more important. Your opinion is also based on your priorities.

post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
A lot of people that I work with have admitted they regret it. They can't offer much of a reason why they voted for him either. Perhaps embarrassment or they simply forgot.

I'm moving to Australia.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page