terrorism, from a different angle - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 12:31 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
terrorism, from a different angle


it is time we stop this.
we are truly enforcing what it is we 'say' we are trying to stop.


its about peace, respect and love. not about force of violence hate and lack of understanding.

if you dont support RonPaul, give some valid reasons, lets discuss, let me try to persuade you another way, to move you to the side of peace and prosperity instead of endless war and poverty.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DepPravacion For This Useful Post:
fallout (01-02-2012), OveRReV (01-02-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
corsica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: petersburg, MI
Posts: 2,118
Thanks: 46
Thanked 124 Times in 106 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow! Idk what to say. Sounds good in theory but do u really think its possible? What did we do to cause 9/11? So many things to consider. War is defanitly not the answer but sometimes seems like an easy one.
corsica is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 12:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,415
Thanks: 14
Thanked 65 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its clear that if you agree with this video you have had no interaction with afghans, and are generally ignorant on the on goings of the war
oakasrtheshiz is offline  
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 01:04 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
well 9/11 to me is similar to pearl harbor and gulf of tonkin.

the gulf of tonkin never happened, it was just said to be so we could go to war in vietnam.
to me, that is likeness to the fact there is zero evidence to support a large airplane struck the pentagon.
it has come out that the us knew of the attack on pearl harbor, that is why the most important ships, like the carriers were not there. it let us go to war.

people can always be brought to do what you want, just tell them theyre being attacked. didnt hitler say something to that effect?


i dont understand what is so hard to understand about not having to be in 900 bases around the world, not telling independent countries what to do and acting like we have some god given right to protect the world.
that is not our job.

i think we have enough problems at home to worry about, we cannot afford to babysit the world anymore.

isreal for example has made it clear, they do not /NEED our help, they can defend themselves. and when ron paul stands behind their words they call him anti-isreal...

at the end of the day it is OUR country that we need concern ourselves with, not the affairs abroad.

would you like if UN, Chinese, Canadian( lol that was just a funny) troops were patrolling your neighborhood and not accountable for crimes they commit? i think not.

i live in the philippines now, so i am starting to gain a wider angle on the actions of my country. just visited what used to be Clark AFB. couldn't help noticing a few banners still hanging in the streets that say, US TROOPS GTFO

i do think that if we were fuking with all of these other countries a lot less we would have a lot more respect from them.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DepPravacion For This Useful Post:
GRida600 (01-02-2012), TribalCBR06 (01-04-2012)
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 95
Thanks: 34
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
very interesting. and totally agree. these war will take America to no where. It will only cause more problems to not only America but also it allies such as UK, Canada, Australia etc.

War on Iraq was unfair and thousands of innocent people died. Even i dont really support the war on Afghanistan. Russia fought with them for 10 years and got nothing. These wars are just creating hate towards America and its allies and local media is trying its best to portray America as a bully and that American ppl hate everyone else.

I am Canadian who spend his first 18 years of its life in Pakistan. I was there when US dropped bomb on Iraq. I was a kid then and even I hated US at that time because all I saw US killing thousand of innocent people because few assholes bombed WTC.

When I migrated to Canada and visited USA many time it changed my perception that American govt. does not represent American people. American ppl are just as nice as any other country. btw this is coming from a guy who is detained for 3-5 hours every time for last 10 years when crossing US border because i am "Pakistani" Canadian. And I visit US often 3-4 time a year.

USA leaders should try to handle thing more politically rather than going on war just because you can. war is never a solution.

Also, America need to stop sending AIDs to all these countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. These Aid never reach to people who deserve only goes in to corrupt political heads banks.
khanf1 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to khanf1 For This Useful Post:
TribalCBR06 (01-04-2012)
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanf1 View Post
very interesting. and totally agree. these war will take America to no where. It will only cause more problems to not only America but also it allies such as UK, Canada, Australia etc.

War on Iraq was unfair and thousands of innocent people died. Even i dont really support the war on Afghanistan. Russia fought with them for 10 years and got nothing. These wars are just creating hate towards America and its allies and local media is trying its best to portray America as a bully and that American ppl hate everyone else.

I am Canadian who spend his first 18 years of its life in Pakistan. I was there when US dropped bomb on Iraq. I was a kid then and even I hated US at that time because all I saw US killing thousand of innocent people because few assholes bombed WTC.

When I migrated to Canada and visited USA many time it changed my perception that American govt. does not represent American people. American ppl are just as nice as any other country. btw this is coming from a guy who is detained for 3-5 hours every time for last 10 years when crossing US border because i am "Pakistani" Canadian. And I visit US often 3-4 time a year.

USA leaders should try to handle thing more politically rather than going on war just because you can. war is never a solution.

Also, America need to stop sending AIDs to all these countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. These Aid never reach to people who deserve only goes in to corrupt political heads banks.
well said, and honestly it sounds great coming from a guy who has been abroad and has seen first hand what is really going on.

given anytime an american soldier dies it is a tragedy, but for every american killed 100 foreign citizens are, i say citizens because to say foreign soldier is a lie. killing ordinary citizens, elderly, women and children used to be considered war crimes i thought.
we are all humans, we all share the same planet, we really need to understand that we should all be united, not by a world government but
united by a common understanding that we are all made of flesh and bone and no matter where you come from, love and laughter sound just the same.

our government does not rep the feelings of the people. i think if the people were more aware of the sh*t that is really happening they would be very angry.
american people are just ignorant to the facts most of the time. our media is not independent from the source of the problem so the information provided is skewed and tainted with propaganda.

the internet is priceless because of the amount of unfiltered info at our disposal, that is why they are trying to censor it now.
can you even believe that in the USA we are losing everything we stand for.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 128
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Alot of people just can't see it the other way around. What I usually point out is that these wars are unconstitutional and that the "conservatives" who always give lip service to the constitution are just hypocrites and big government just like everyone else. Plus I'm a christian so alot of other christians are so big on war and support these war loving evangelical politicians. Alot of christians can't even look at ron paul because he may take a constitutional approach on foreign policy or the drug war.

These are the same people that infiltrated the tea party, and turned it into a "don't tread on my medicare, social security, and huge bloated military" movement.

My wife always says the chinese troops on tv look scary, and I'm always like what about our troops on tv in other countries, after all we are in other countries. But if we keep up with this nonsense and go bankrupt the chinese may very well come over here.
deadlift is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 10:14 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
fallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, Bay Area
Posts: 775
Thanks: 19
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
America have used false flag to declare war for the past 200 years dating back to the wars with Mexico. We use whatever is convenient to take what we want and do so without any remorse. There need not be any evidence or proof or justifications as to why we take hundred of thousands of soldiers into other countries and kill their people. We do it because we can.
There is no reasonable explanation why any third world country with far far less military and economic power would one day, decide to attack the most powerful and richest nation on the planet.

The USA is like any other great empire throughout history. The Roman Empire, Quing Dynasty, Mongol Empire, Bristish Empire, and Ottoman Empire all became powerful not through peace, but by domination. But eventually, history will repeat itself as the US will implode under its own power. It's like a star that grows and grows and eventually implodes by its sheer size. It's the natural order of things.
fallout is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 10:34 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
HI OFECR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: OHIO
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 30
Thanked 113 Times in 75 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
There is no money in peace.

HI OFECR is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 128
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
War is the health of the state.
deadlift is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 95
Thanks: 34
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
well said, and honestly it sounds great coming from a guy who has been abroad and has seen first hand what is really going on.

given anytime an american soldier dies it is a tragedy, but for every american killed 100 foreign citizens are, i say citizens because to say foreign soldier is a lie. killing ordinary citizens, elderly, women and children used to be considered war crimes i thought.
we are all humans, we all share the same planet, we really need to understand that we should all be united, not by a world government but
united by a common understanding that we are all made of flesh and bone and no matter where you come from, love and laughter sound just the same.

our government does not rep the feelings of the people. i think if the people were more aware of the sh*t that is really happening they would be very angry.
american people are just ignorant to the facts most of the time. our media is not independent from the source of the problem so the information provided is skewed and tainted with propaganda.

the internet is priceless because of the amount of unfiltered info at our disposal, that is why they are trying to censor it now.
can you even believe that in the USA we are losing everything we stand for.
Also, another thing i would like to mention here that. Media portry any afghan or pakistani guy with a gun a terrorist. which infact is wrong. Every home and every kid have guns its part of there culture. You would be surprised to know that at the birth of a son at any afghan house the first gift he receives is usually an AK-47. I guess its sort of like Texas/Alabama where everyone is carrying a gun.


I have lived among them and even though i never owned a gun or anything i never had any issues with them even during fight or arguments no one start shooting at you.

Afghan people are upset that America is trying to "SOLVE" there problems by force. How would any American would feel that if there is a fight at home between husband and wife and your neighbor forcefully tell you that you are wrongs and she is right.

All issues will be solved over the years and they will solve them self. I personally feel American people will face a very tough time in 10-15 years because there govt. made bad decisions.
khanf1 is offline  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 07:42 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
biglen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: pittsburgh
Posts: 2,450
Images: 5
Thanks: 145
Thanked 232 Times in 207 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i def agree with voting for ron paul, he is someone who can really help our country get back into order. It may take 5-10 years to do so, but its got to start somewhere. To comment on 9/11, i feel our own govt had a part in that. There are plenty of reasons terrorists or other countries would attact our country. But, i think it has alot more to do with our own govt basically trying to take over the world, also known as New World Order. Americans have a huge issue with wanting to be the best, and have power issues, they want to control everything. I feel 9/11 was something that we used to blame the afghans and invade their country. Probably to control the worlds opium. That is just one example. As u all should know since we took over afghanistan the US controls over 90% of the worlds opium (heroin), and also guards the opium fields Our own govt is bringing it into our country to mess its own people up. They want us to be on drugs, so no one who cares, or realizes what our govt is trying to do. This may sound crazy, but watch "The Obama Deception" is explains how the govt is trying to take over the world. They want us people to be in poverty and have to depend on the govt. Once we the people have to depend on the govt then they will have total control of us, then thereg oes our freedom. If u think about, do research, watch the news, they are taking a part of our freedom every day. New laws are being put in place, martial law has already been put into effect for catastrophes. Please watch this video, you may think its propaganda, but i feel its true.


Last edited by biglen; 01-02-2012 at 07:46 PM.
biglen is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
 
GRida600's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Mom's House Duh!!!
Posts: 4,993
Thanks: 121
Thanked 298 Times in 226 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
well 9/11 to me is similar to pearl harbor and gulf of tonkin.

the gulf of tonkin never happened, it was just said to be so we could go to war in vietnam.
to me, that is likeness to the fact there is zero evidence to support a large airplane struck the pentagon.
it has come out that the us knew of the attack on pearl harbor, that is why the most important ships, like the carriers were not there. it let us go to war.

people can always be brought to do what you want, just tell them theyre being attacked. didnt hitler say something to that effect?


i dont understand what is so hard to understand about not having to be in 900 bases around the world, not telling independent countries what to do and acting like we have some god given right to protect the world.
that is not our job.

i think we have enough problems at home to worry about, we cannot afford to babysit the world anymore.

isreal for example has made it clear, they do not /NEED our help, they can defend themselves. and when ron paul stands behind their words they call him anti-isreal...

at the end of the day it is OUR country that we need concern ourselves with, not the affairs abroad.

would you like if UN, Chinese, Canadian( lol that was just a funny) troops were patrolling your neighborhood and not accountable for crimes they commit? i think not.

i live in the philippines now, so i am starting to gain a wider angle on the actions of my country. just visited what used to be Clark AFB. couldn't help noticing a few banners still hanging in the streets that say, US TROOPS GTFO

i do think that if we were fuking with all of these other countries a lot less we would have a lot more respect from them.
^THIS

10 effin char

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
GRida600 is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
 
tab112302's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Key West, FL
Posts: 2,396
Thanks: 110
Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRida600 View Post
^THIS

10 effin char
tab112302 is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglen View Post
i def agree with voting for ron paul, he is someone who can really help our country get back into order. It may take 5-10 years to do so, but its got to start somewhere. To comment on 9/11, i feel our own govt had a part in that. There are plenty of reasons terrorists or other countries would attact our country. But, i think it has alot more to do with our own govt basically trying to take over the world, also known as New World Order. Americans have a huge issue with wanting to be the best, and have power issues, they want to control everything. I feel 9/11 was something that we used to blame the afghans and invade their country. Probably to control the worlds opium. That is just one example. As u all should know since we took over afghanistan the US controls over 90% of the worlds opium (heroin), and also guards the opium fields Our own govt is bringing it into our country to mess its own people up. They want us to be on drugs, so no one who cares, or realizes what our govt is trying to do. This may sound crazy, but watch "The Obama Deception" is explains how the govt is trying to take over the world. They want us people to be in poverty and have to depend on the govt. Once we the people have to depend on the govt then they will have total control of us, then thereg oes our freedom. If u think about, do research, watch the news, they are taking a part of our freedom every day. New laws are being put in place, martial law has already been put into effect for catastrophes. Please watch this video, you may think its propaganda, but i feel its true.
the only thing i feel comfortable saying that our gov had a role in during the 9/11 scandal was the fact that information was missing, covered up, and/or fabricated.
i feel strongly that nno plane hit the pentagon, and that the three buildings that fell that day were destroyed with explosives, not by planes.
beyond that anything i would say would be speculation.

it is something to note, the fact that afg had its opium production basically haulted. and then once we came back in that **** started right back up again.
the war on drugs is an epic failure if you grade it by what it was supposed to do. however, if it had alternative purposes then surely it is doing its job.
by that i mean creating the social scene where drugs are demonized and those who use them demonized- creating tougher punishment laws and keeping people in prison. more people are in prisons in the USA than any other country.
does it not concern anybody that we also have ForProfit prison systems? that just seems grossly wrong to me.
seems that somebody is making a large piece of pie by keeping the drugs, especially marijuana illegal. always about the money.

there def seems to be NWO activities involved in all of the things that just dont make sense.
take a look at
The Creature from Jekyll Island- cant think of the author, but he wrote that book, and also did a lecture that is on youtube.
good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab112302 View Post
this is the coolest image i have seen all day!


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 95
Thanks: 34
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If i had money i would like to recreate the scene of 9/11 and see if planes can actually destroy so many building. sort of like mythbusters and to be on safe side smack 2-3 more planes to see if it really falls that quickly and take down other building around the block as well. I truly feel sad for people who died in 9/11. but us govt. pulled off some hollywood crap.

Btw did anyone notice where all Iraq oil is going and also who is now controlling Libya oil? Also just FYI. Afghanistan have so many mineral and metal which worth Trillions of dollar.

Pakistan is also one of rich mineral country. The value of our coal reserves is around $30 tn that is 187 times more than the GDP of Pakistan. The worth of coal reserves is higher than the combined oil reserves of Saudi Arabia and Iran. Only 2 % of Pakistani coal reserves could generate 20,000 MW electricity for almost 50 years.
khanf1 is offline  
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
interesting facts on the resources and stuff. ive heard something similar to that before actually.

in a perfect world i would like to think that Jacques Fresco's ideas of a Resource Based Economy would be at work. he really has some intuitive ideas for the future.

thermite was found in the residue all over NYC right, pretty much is the smoking gun.
no plane at pentagon, and buildings falling at free-fall rates of speed. 3 strikes haha.

its really sad though the amount of people who died that day and in the years following.

really looks like they are just setting the stage for a move into Iran...


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
TribalCBR06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central FL
Posts: 10,419
Images: 13
Thanks: 253
Thanked 178 Times in 165 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Some good info and comments in here. Thanks for starting up this discussion Dep

I'm not completely in tune with all these things, but what I'd like to see and strongly agree on is that the US should not act like the world police. We need to stop sending/deploying our soldiers there unless that particular country asks for our aid. I personally know quite a few friends who are in the military and have been deployed/currently deployed. It is hard to think that they are fighting a war that is not our own.

I know the US gov't has its reasons for sending troops to the middle east and other countries, but there's gotta be another way to approach the situation. We need to strengthen our own country first before imposing our ways to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanf1 View Post
Also, another thing i would like to mention here that. Media portry any afghan or pakistani guy with a gun a terrorist. which infact is wrong. Every home and every kid have guns its part of there culture. You would be surprised to know that at the birth of a son at any afghan house the first gift he receives is usually an AK-47. I guess its sort of like Texas/Alabama where everyone is carrying a gun.


I have lived among them and even though i never owned a gun or anything i never had any issues with them even during fight or arguments no one start shooting at you.

Afghan people are upset that America is trying to "SOLVE" there problems by force. How would any American would feel that if there is a fight at home between husband and wife and your neighbor forcefully tell you that you are wrongs and she is right.

All issues will be solved over the years and they will solve them self. I personally feel American people will face a very tough time in 10-15 years because there govt. made bad decisions.
thanks for your input. its good to hear your point of view from a different perspective.

* * 600RR Ex-Track Junkie * *
Current bike - Yamaha Liquid Silver R1


- Competition Breeds Excellence -
TribalCBR06 is offline  
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 95
Thanks: 34
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
interesting facts on the resources and stuff. ive heard something similar to that before actually.

in a perfect world i would like to think that Jacques Fresco's ideas of a Resource Based Economy would be at work. he really has some intuitive ideas for the future.

thermite was found in the residue all over NYC right, pretty much is the smoking gun.
no plane at pentagon, and buildings falling at free-fall rates of speed. 3 strikes haha.

its really sad though the amount of people who died that day and in the years following.

really looks like they are just setting the stage for a move into Iran...
It will be the biggest mistake if US attacked Iran.... US or Israel would never attack Iran directly. They will create a conflict between Iraq or Iran or Saudi or Iran. and they will just control the war. US did this before as well.

The most sad part is that US is going on to war with so many countries but says that issues of Palestine need to be resolved peacefully lol. or previously Bosnia, Chechnya, etc.

I guess this is all circle of life. Super powers come and go. we should simply try to make a difference in our life by helping others. if we bring one positive change in one person in our life time i think we lived a good life.
khanf1 is offline  
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 03:21 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCBR06 View Post
Some good info and comments in here. Thanks for starting up this discussion Dep

I'm not completely in tune with all these things, but what I'd like to see and strongly agree on is that the US should not act like the world police. We need to stop sending/deploying our soldiers there unless that particular country asks for our aid. I personally know quite a few friends who are in the military and have been deployed/currently deployed. It is hard to think that they are fighting a war that is not our own.

I know the US gov't has its reasons for sending troops to the middle east and other countries, but there's gotta be another way to approach the situation. We need to strengthen our own country first before imposing our ways to others.



thanks for your input. its good to hear your point of view from a different perspective.
you know for the longest time i was agaisnt getting involved in politics,
as far i was concerned it was all a sham, and they were all lies anyway.
i still find that mostly to be true.
however i can see now there are still people who fight for personal liberty, and advocate peace.
according to Ron Paul, anywhere from 70-80% of americans think this war has gone on for far too long and they want it to end.
finally!

people compare this to vietnam with good reason. both were really unconstitutional wars, based on lies.

the part that concerns me the most isnt the fact that we have to send our friends and family to fight these wars, but now even at home a war is being waged on us, by the government,
the patriot act, homeland security act, TSA, NDAA, all this bullsheet is nothing more than war on us, the US citizens.

now is a good time to get involved, and start spreading a message of peace, respect, liberty and all that good stuff. idk if Ron will win this year but i really hope he does, it would signify the change in the american way of thinking.
hopefully one that would last several decades

cheers to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanf1 View Post
It will be the biggest mistake if US attacked Iran.... US or Israel would never attack Iran directly. They will create a conflict between Iraq or Iran or Saudi or Iran. and they will just control the war. US did this before as well.

The most sad part is that US is going on to war with so many countries but says that issues of Palestine need to be resolved peacefully lol. or previously Bosnia, Chechnya, etc.

I guess this is all circle of life. Super powers come and go. we should simply try to make a difference in our life by helping others. if we bring one positive change in one person in our life time i think we lived a good life.
that would be a very big mistake. i agree.
it is ironic that we speak of so much peace yet act differently.

just know this, not all of us agree with what is going on abroad, not all of us know the truth of what is going on abroad, but i can tell you for one thing i take up the position of peace through respect.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
2.2Lude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 209, CA
Posts: 62
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These videos aren't totally inline with this thread, but id love to get your guys thoughts on them:


2.2Lude is offline  
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer
 
DepPravacion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 223
Thanked 224 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this is a very dangerous bill for US citizens.

why do we need this again? because of supposed terrorist???

obama is the fuking terrorist man, cant believe the sh^t that is going through his hands.



you know when the federal reserve system was signed into law it was done under some very shady pretenses and look where that has taken us.

this is just a very very dangerous time for american citizens.
they are preparing the grounds so that even speaking out against the government will get you detained for being a terrorist and imprisoned indefinitely.
this is like the farthest thing from the constitution we have ever come.

if you guys are not preaching Ron Paul to your friends and family, the time is now.

he is the ONLY candidate that wold veto Bullsh^t would be laws like this.
he is the only one who supports individual liberty and thats what matters.

if anybody is opposed to ron paul, i feel they really dont understand the issues, there is no logical reason why this stuff is going down the pipeline.

this stuff makes me very scared to be an american citizen, period.

romney has a good chance of winning, i dotn know how honestly, he sounds just like obama. i call him the white obama...

obama brought us change alright, from a country on the ropes to a country behind bars.

if ron paul does not become president this year i fear the worst for the country.


RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010
VOTE RON PAUL 2012
DepPravacion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome