If I Wanted America To Fail - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If I Wanted America To Fail

Good Video

Send this to all Obama voters! And send it to anyone who won't vote if Ron Paul isn't in the election, and Anyoune who thinks that both political parties are the same.

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Last edited by WherzRoony; 04-25-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Banned

Great video. So many things are wrong with this country...
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 01:09 PM
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Excellent video. I don't even know where to start commenting on that...just gets me pissed off.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

^^^ Explains global warming exactly!

Youtube has frozen the view count so it won't go to the most viewed page.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post
Youtube has frozen the view count so it won't go to the most viewed page.
Media is controlled by the media...go figure.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

Obama's EPA Official's 'Philosophy' On Oil Companies: 'Crucify Them' - Just As Romans Crucified Conquered Citizens.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannis...mans-crucified

Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) took to the Senate floor today to draw attention to a video of a top EPA official saying the EPA’s “philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies - just as the Romans crucified random citizens in areas they conquered to ensure obedience.

Inhofe quoted a little-watched video from 2010 of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official, Region VI Administrator Al Armendariz, admitting that EPA’s “general philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies.

In the video, Administrator Armendariz says:

“I was in a meeting once and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I’ll go ahead and tell you what I said:

“It was kind of like how the Romans used to, you know, conquer villages in the Mediterranean. They’d go in to a little Turkish town somewhere, they’d find the first five guys they saw and they’d crucify them.

“Then, you know, that town was really easy to manage for the next few years.”

But as ABC, CBS, NBC's nightly news says now is that the president's policies have NO effect on gas and oil prices

Last edited by WherzRoony; 04-25-2012 at 09:19 PM.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 12:35 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
LOL, I'm hardly a AGW believer, but that video is retarded. That is so ridiculously full of BS and half-truths that it's not even funny.
The Following User Says Thank You to pbeaul For This Useful Post:
jbeck (06-07-2012)
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post
Obama's EPA Official's 'Philosophy' On Oil Companies: 'Crucify Them' - Just As Romans Crucified Conquered Citizens.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannis...mans-crucified

Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) took to the Senate floor today to draw attention to a video of a top EPA official saying the EPA’s “philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies - just as the Romans crucified random citizens in areas they conquered to ensure obedience.

Inhofe quoted a little-watched video from 2010 of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official, Region VI Administrator Al Armendariz, admitting that EPA’s “general philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies.

In the video, Administrator Armendariz says:

“I was in a meeting once and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I’ll go ahead and tell you what I said:

“It was kind of like how the Romans used to, you know, conquer villages in the Mediterranean. They’d go in to a little Turkish town somewhere, they’d find the first five guys they saw and they’d crucify them.

“Then, you know, that town was really easy to manage for the next few years.”

But as ABC, CBS, NBC's nightly news says now is that the president's policies have NO effect on gas and oil prices
You can tell by his body language that he is not comfortable being asked what his job position is and what he actually does with his 150 people. That is because he doesn't do anything but write regulations to make it harder for a business to earn money.

http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Knee Dragger

I just posted this video on Facebook... I feel like Im surrounded by people trying to destroy the country... but to stupid to know what this country will look like once its destroyed. They don't see the possible result of their actions. They think we can never fall. That our way of life is set in stone. They will be sad when they go to buy eggs or gas, and they can't afford it anymore.

-2007 Honda CBR600RR- Track only

-2007 Yamaha R1- Street only

www.SoCalTrackdays.com
www.PrestigeMotoringCycles.com
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-25-2012, 05:57 AM
Training Wheel Hero

what?

ill tell ya what. as soon as this country becomes a effin country, and not ALLLL about politics...ill vote. and it wont be for people that convince people because of what they can say. how appealing they sound. ill tell you what. all those people can go to hell. the way i see it, vote for me, im blue collar. have been and always will be. and im damn proud. when people realize ( this is when the patriotic music comes on) the rich, who actually made themselves rich, will not be taxed higher. the lazy will have a harder time getting food stamps. if you think your a saint, you will be required to go to church. yea, ill know, and you will be tarred and feathered. itll be like the old west, everybody carries guns (felons or not) when police arent there (cuz they never are) to protect you. you do it yourself. fuel prices will be around 1.50 (close to what they would be if the oil companies werent so stingy and taxes so high) ....could you really imagine being associated with the government, in a way to deal with that? oh look, theres his 4 minute commercial, wrapped into 20 seconds. POLITICS! when the BS stops....ill vote...i do not believe anybody in the office is there to do the right thing. and those that are there to do the right thing, will get hell cuz they dont have the time to fix it from the person before them. oh cough cough...politics...i hope people read this whole thing, cuz im prettttttyyyy drunk and wont remember typing it...now wheres that middle finger emotocon? well what ever. peace!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam92rs View Post
ill tell ya what. as soon as this country becomes a effin country, and not ALLLL about politics...ill vote. and it wont be for people that convince people because of what they can say. how appealing they sound. ill tell you what. all those people can go to hell. .......... when the BS stops....ill vote...i do not believe anybody in the office is there to do the right thing. and those that are there to do the right thing, will get hell cuz they dont have the time to fix it from the person before them. oh cough cough...politics...i hope people read this whole thing, cuz im prettttttyyyy drunk and wont remember typing it...now wheres that middle finger emotocon? well what ever. peace!

William F. Buckley said (something like) this in response to a proposal that Harvard professors run the country.

"I’d rather be governed by the first 100 names in the Boston phone book"

And I agree

I'd rather congress and senate get randomly selected from their state in a lottery, Draft them basically.

The Following User Says Thank You to WherzRoony For This Useful Post:
itsgRReat (06-23-2012)
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

"If I wanted America to Fail......"

.....I'd vote for Mitt Romney.

Last edited by jbeck; 06-27-2012 at 06:53 PM.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pretty good.

04- 600rr Black & gray(Stolen)
05- 600rr Black Tribal (Sold)
05- 600rr Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page