Scandal 1,2, and 3 - Page 4 - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
Yes, the 3rd thing GW believed was crucial was KNOWLEDGE! Remember the founders believed "the people" were to know and understand politics, they were ALL supposed to be knowledgeable in our government. Shame how far we've gone away from that... :(

Well I think you're right, but I'm not hopefully. Anything bad for an administration is bad for the country, but I think I know what you mean! You intend it more as it would be an eye opener for the nation than being against a particular administration, right?

I hope so sir! I've been trying my hardest to at least get people to THINK!

Absolutely, and imo the labels mean nothing if your beliefs don't follow suit.

I agree with you but I think it's been a defensive mechanism. Unfortunately ever since Obama got elected (the first time) HE has intentionally created a HUGE divide between political beliefs. The good thing is that he has exposed a LOT of people for who they really are!

Now, like I said before, I think a divide was the intention of the founders but that divide was only suppose to be among the elected legislators, not at the level it is today with the entire country. The bashing and criticism of political opponents that yes has gone on forever but took an EXTREME leap once Obama took office is why I think these uprisings of conservative and tea party groups have been so strong. Even moreso than his policies (at least initially, but as of late I think it now only makes these groups stronger!).

I agree with you 100%, I think the entire labeling of political groups is ridiculous! Personally I don't think I fit into ANY group. And I would argue that MANY people feel the same way, yet they will put themselves into a group which may only be hurting what they truly believe in.

Yea, I believe the founders wanted division, but not at the "political level" only at the legislative level. I hope that make sense.

They created the structure they did to make policy HARDER. Not to divide people in terms of "politics"

Not sure that is going into words the way I am trying to say it... LMAO!
no, I understand completely what you're saying dude. Honestly, this last post of yours is exactly what i believe and what i was trying to see if you agreed. obviously you do haha. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gveliopoulos View Post
no, I understand completely what you're saying dude. Honestly, this last post of yours is exactly what i believe and what i was trying to see if you agreed. obviously you do haha. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers!
I think we do as well, I think sometimes the "words" just don't look or read the way we intend them... ;)

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #93 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't care what party your in. If you don't think Obama should be impeached, your against what I believe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

post #94 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluzrider View Post
I don't care what party your in. If you don't think Obama should be impeached, your against what I believe.

lol

I have to agree with what you believe in ;)

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #95 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
lol

I have to agree with what you believe in ;)
Whoohooooo. Our party is anti Obama. Not republican or democrat cud I know there are anti Obama allies in each party

post #96 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluzrider View Post
Whoohooooo. Our party is anti Obama. Not republican or democrat cud I know there are anti Obama allies in each party

I would say anti-obama POLICY party...

The Following User Says Thank You to Niner1000RR For This Useful Post:
gveliopoulos (06-12-2013)
post #97 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
I would say anti-obama POLICY party...
Either way we are getting audited by the IRS for sure

post #98 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Moto GP Racer

Well what else would one expect? lol

post #99 of 99 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Mad Chemist

SCANDAL # 4

And this one REALLY pisses me off

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.

The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

read more: http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-...n-jobs-report/

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page