Egyptian Protests **Videos & pictures Added ** - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 02:36 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Egyptian Protests **Videos & pictures Added **

this is the largest protest movement in Egypt's history and some sources say it could even be the largest in the history of the world.

so far 7 people have died between clashes of pro and anti-Morsi protestors. Sentiments are only getting stronger and both sides are insistent upon their demands.

in 2012, Morsi was elected with 13 million votes. today, there are 22 million signatures demanding his resignation.

Anti-Morsi protestors are demanding his departure from gov't by 5pm Tuesday 7/2.

There is definitely something to be admired by these protestors. As these protests continue, clashes will only escalate. I want to discuss the developments of this revolution as it progresses so that we can be aware of what is happening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I can only hope Morsi steps down; and for a true leader, one with a conscience, to take over, end the current plummeting into decadence and start the climb back into prosperity. Many of the protestor organizers demanded that all those who are going to partake in these protests to be as peaceful as possible.....there is no room for violence, nor can the country take it any more. Unfortunately the players in the shadows can always find ways to start small fires throughout, which can result in the death of the innocent and into a downward spiral of secession and upheaval.

I mentioned this in the office monkey thread but just to let others know;
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" The Dark Knight.
This quote cannot be more accurate about the MB (Muslim Brotherhood) and its plans for Egypt.
The MB vision and mission cannot be more in opposition with the tenets and fundamental priniciples of Islam. They are a political entity with a long history and many branches worldwide; their agenda is one of corruption and domination.

2011 CBR600RR 'X-Ray' Build Thread
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=294795

Co-President of Team46

"My bike is too fast for the track" Ubercool ZX-14R rider.

Last edited by Rad Rage; 07-01-2013 at 04:05 AM.
post #3 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:12 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If only we would do this in America...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iifetap For This Useful Post:
Bridge_Jumper (07-01-2013), Disco (07-02-2013), gveliopoulos (07-01-2013), Shadowfetus (07-01-2013)

post #4 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad Rage View Post
I can only hope Morsi steps down; and for a true leader, one with a conscience, to take over, end the current plummeting into decadence and start the climb back into prosperity. Many of the protestor organizers demanded that all those who are going to partake in these protests to be as peaceful as possible.....there is no room for violence, nor can the country take it any more. Unfortunately the players in the shadows can always find ways to start small fires throughout, which can result in the death of the innocent and into a downward spiral of secession and upheaval.

I mentioned this in the office monkey thread but just to let others know;
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" The Dark Knight.
This quote cannot be more accurate about the MB (Muslim Brotherhood) and its plans for Egypt.
The MB vision and mission cannot be more in opposition with the tenets and fundamental priniciples of Islam. They are a political entity with a long history and many branches worldwide; their agenda is one of corruption and domination.
I hope the protests remain peaceful as well. There was the shot gun shootings and malotov cockatails throwing at gov't offices, but like you said there's always small players trying to spark mass violence.

In my ignorant view, i simply do not see Morsi stepping down tomorrow evening, although i hope he does. not to be pessimistic, but i think violence is inevitable. the pro-Morsi protestors are already making threats to the anti-Morsi protestors. If Morsi doesnt step down, i don't know how long the anti-Morsi protestors can remain peaceful and effectively bring about real change.

Its been reported that Morsi isn't even in the country right now? he's been issuing statements how he recognizes his flaws and will do better. i think these are false promises that the protestors will not tolerate and be offended by. I dont see peace lasting if Morsi doesnt step down this week.
post #5 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iifetap View Post

this deserves a new thread. start it man! and mention Brazil as well!
post #6 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,717 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
We did, it was called the revolution.
post #7 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:16 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gveliopoulos View Post
I hope the protests remain peaceful as well. There was the shot gun shootings and malotov cockatails throwing at gov't offices, but like you said there's always small players trying to spark mass violence.

In my ignorant view, i simply do not see Morsi stepping down tomorrow evening, although i hope he does. not to be pessimistic, but i think violence is inevitable. the pro-Morsi protestors are already making threats to the anti-Morsi protestors. If Morsi doesnt step down, i don't know how long the anti-Morsi protestors can remain peaceful and effectively bring about real change.

Its been reported that Morsi isn't even in the country right now? he's been issuing statements how he recognizes his flaws and will do better. i think these are false promises that the protestors will not tolerate and be offended by. I dont see peace lasting if Morsi doesnt step down this week.
I agree with everything you said. I don't see him stepping down, the MB won't abdicate power that easily, they could care less about what happens to the protestors let alone the country. Everything he said is just a tactic he is using to buy himself and the MB more time.
With such huge numbers on the street, there is bound to be violence....I hope to God no one else loses their lives.....

Co-President of Team46

post #8 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad Rage View Post
I agree with everything you said. I don't see him stepping down, the MB won't abdicate power that easily, they could care less about what happens to the protestors let alone the country. Everything he said is just a tactic he is using to buy himself and the MB more time.
With such huge numbers on the street, there is bound to be violence....I hope to God no one else loses their lives.....
I'm going to be praying over this situation and hope for the same thing. however, there is a sacrifice to pay for freedom. I hope that the sacrifice is not in vain.

we'll have to meet back up in here on Wednesday and see what happens after 5p.m. tomorrow. Its honestly, pretty scary stuff. You Egyptians are brave people.
post #9 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
We are a nation of 7K history which have been invaded by the strongest armies in the world but we the people will never ever be ruled by dictatorship any more . It's the Egyptian's against MB & not just a president & his government the MB thought they can form a triangle of powers with its corners formed in Syria , Egypt , Turkey then slowly but surely take over other countries in the region .

Guess what MB you might over come other nations & their people but we the Egyptians will not be over ruled by a bunch of thugs who are deceiving the world into believing this is what being a Muslim is all about & guess what the world might be buying their Messages we the Egyptians world wide ain't buying your crap you got 48 hours to pack your bags and leave in peace you are leaving one way or the other no one is leaving the public squares

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #10 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeman View Post
We are a nation of 7K history which have been invaded by the strongest armies in the world but we the people will never ever be ruled by dictatorship any more . It's the Egyptian's against MB & not just a president & his government the MB thought they can form a triangle of powers with its corners formed in Syria , Egypt , Turkey then slowly but surely take over other countries in the region .

Guess what MB you might over come other nations & their people but we the Egyptians will not be over ruled by a bunch of thugs who are deceiving the world into believing this is what being a Muslim is all about & guess what the world might be buying their Messages we the Egyptians world wide ain't buying your crap you got 48 hours to pack your bags and leave in peace you are leaving one way or the other no one is leaving the public squares
I absolutely love it Moe. I KNOW that this is the exact same mentality as all those on the streets.

I can vouch that it really is the Egyptians world wide. I know that the Egyptians here in Greece were protesting at the Egyptian embassy today and i bet it will continue. I know that all around the world the Egyptians are protesting at their embassies.
post #11 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Debt Management Counselor

Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:

wont happen. we are too divided.

http://www.superbikesupply.com
[email protected]
828-287-2101-sales
FEED YOUR EGO!!
http://www.facebook.com/superbikesupply
08 cbr 1000rr
07 cbr 600rr

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #12 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Training Wheel Hero

It wont hapoen.in america because your too lazy and love the confurt of the system. The same system that divdes you into rep or dem. The system that has eroded your rights and liberties.. The system that has made the wealthy more wealthy and powerful while destroying the middle class and turning your political system into a bidding contest for the corperations and bankers. To destroy this system there will be disorder cause the powers that be wont give up easy..

post #13 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusrx View Post
wont happen. we are too divided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe0001 View Post
It wont hapoen.in america because your too lazy and love the confurt of the system. The same system that divdes you into rep or dem. The system that has eroded your rights and liberties.. The system that has made the wealthy more wealthy and powerful while destroying the middle class and turning your political system into a bidding contest for the corperations and bankers. To destroy this system there will be disorder cause the powers that be wont give up easy..

i've created a thread for this. this is off topic. the thread is in the section called USA 2013 = USA 1786

Mods, i dont know if you could move these or not...
post #14 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Back in the Day

Across the Globe right now Egyptians are gathering up showing their support , true colors just like MB are showing their true colors they had a year in power and what have they accomplished not a dam thing . They would have remained in jails if it was not for Hamas , Hezoballah & El Qasam Brigade that freed Morsi and all the heads of MB from the prisons in addition to thousands and thousands of criminals into the streets of the country

why do you think Morsi sent his prime minister to Gaza simply to thank them for what they have done when you have a so called president that have 16 high ranked offices and border patrol personnel killed right as they were praying El Magreb prayer during the holly month of Ramadan and you do not do a dam thing about it looking for those responsible he knew how done that act of terrorism yet did not act upon it and that is just one incident

Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #15 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Mad Chemist

WE WANT DEMOCRACY!!

then we vote for a hard line islamist

then we bitch about him being a hard line islamist.

Can we give them Obama?

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

post #16 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Back in the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherzRoony View Post
WE WANT DEMOCRACY!!

then we vote for a hard line islamist

then we bitch about him being a hard line islamist.

Can we give them Obama?
The 85 million did not vote for that idiot they claim that idiot won 51% of those votes ( forgery ) big time and even if what you stated is true after one year at the job the idiot and his government staff suck ass the citizens of that nation do not want him any more and wont leave the squares across the country until he packs his bags him and his goons

post #17 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Training Wheel Hero

So your saying that in democracy you vote in a dictator and when his promises don't follow through you can't kick him out... Its their every right to go against the government they voted in which was probably a fraud anyways..

The Following User Says Thank You to moe0001 For This Useful Post:
Moeman (07-01-2013)
post #18 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
So your saying that in democracy you vote in a dictator and when his promises don't follow through you can't kick him out... Its their every right to go against the government they voted in which was probably a fraud anyways..

Absolutely, but its not just in a democracy. Ideologically the right to revolution is consider one of the natural laws of man.

It was this right that was exercised when the Declaration of Independence was written. Without this right, there would be no America, free of British rule as we know it today.

When a government fails to act in the best interest of the people, the people have a right to remove that government.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldn For This Useful Post:
Moeman (07-01-2013)
post #19 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Moto GP Racer

That part of the DOI you're referring to is a concept called individual rights, which originally came from John Locke, an economist, he wrote the "wealth of nations" which is worth the read. The problems the US repeatedly faces stems from the issue of elected officials having control over the election process, the only western that allows that I should add. And just as Romney lost in 08 with the majority vote so too did Gore back in 2000. The fact that it went to the Supreme Court set a precedent for future cases that judges refer to, common law, based on the practice of jurisprudence. Nevertheless, don't confuse laziness with disorganization.

1971 Volkswagen 1302 (02.19.2015 - )

For Sale:
https://www.600rr.net/vb/153-07-13-rr...0rr-c-abs.html
post #20 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Moto GP Racer

And also, we maybe free from British rule, but we are still ruled, and according to individual rights we are in fact slaves.

For Sale:
post #21 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Moto GP Racer

Income tax is the basis of my argument incase you wonder why I said that.

For Sale:
post #22 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrkat28 View Post
And also, we maybe free from British rule, but we are still ruled, and according to individual rights we are in fact slaves.

Well we can take that down a rabbit hole if you want to. No man will ever truly be free, till he is free from society. The implications of societal living are that we are all responsible to the general well being and success of those around us and even the human race.

A big problem of what the US is going through now has a lot to do with this and the laziness of our younger generation. People aren't working, going to school, taking risks and opening business. The government isn't investing in science and development, education or our environment. It's on all parties, the people, large business and the government.

Just 10 years ago kids were dying to get jobs to make their own money get experience and help pay their way through school. Now kids have this expectation that the government should take care of them. This is partially the governments fault for creating programs that people can take advantage of. If life isn't hard, people won't try. Of there no reason to get off unemployment, people won't. If there's no reason to go to work, people won't, and they'll still collect a government check. If someone goes and gets a federal job and works 20 years and retires but gets less than 20% pension, they're not going to bother.

I think of it like a kid and his mother. When a mom dresses a kid his entire life, when it comes time for him to do it himself, he will never learn.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldn For This Useful Post:
moe0001 (07-01-2013)
post #23 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Back in the Day

You guys need to understand the MB infiltrated the Deep South to spread basic goods and money to gain their votes and when most of those citizens are 40% illiterate don't understand a simple issue about politics or life outside their own village who do you think will get their votes .

On top of that the districts where voting centers were established had to have judges to accept votes well guess what the Nobel judges refused to work for the MB they got their own judges to over look these centers ( Forgery up the wazoo)

These voting centers were infiltrated again and again my own neighborhood where I grew up as a kid and lived for twenty years is mostly lovely abiding Egyptians that are Christians , and Muslims but majority are Christians were deprived from voting cause the MB knew that these Egyptian Christians will not vote for Morsi so they either closed these centers early or spread fear in those areas to scare them away from voting which worked

Another big sector of the country including my own family did not want to vote for Morsi or Ahmed Shafiq so they abstained well that worked in favor of the MB and Morsi of course they claim the idiot took his master from the US what a bunch of BS that was the idiot that can not even speak a proper word of English he simply was a solider in the MB to do what that group wanted regardless of the outcome of such decision

The new constitution was cooked in the MB kitchen and forced upon the Egyptian people well shove that constitution up where the sun do not shine let the scholars that Turkey used to write and help their own constitution write our new constitution not a bunch of thugs that are servants for Hamas , Hezoboallah ( Iran ) pack your crap get the hell out of Egypt before its too late

Last edited by Moeman; 07-01-2013 at 04:33 PM.
post #24 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Servants of hamas and Hezbollah thats retarded.. He has denounced Hezbollah as a terrorist organization for defending the Lebanon borders. Get your facts straight.. He's a puppet for the Americans just like the army that needs the American support to exist and function.

Last edited by moe0001; 07-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.
post #25 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The country is so f*cked up, it will never be the same.
post #26 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Back in the Day

Quote:
Servants of hamas and Hezbollah you are retarded.. He has denounced Hezbollah as a terrorist organization for defending the Lebanon borders. Get your facts straight.. He's a puppet for the Americans just like the army that needs the American support to exist and function.

Do me a favor no name calling please now that is out of the way tell me something I do not know every regime in the Middle East is a puppet for US policies and an enforcer of such policies over their own people .

Hezbollah is not its job to protect the Lebanese borders they do not give a crap about Lebanon they are the reason for all the trouble in that region

Hassan Nasr allah is nothing but a retard if they are so tough why do not they attack Israel and free Gaza and the rest of the occupied lands like they claim they can you know why not cause they can't the Israeli army backed by the US government will destroy them n a span of hours .

Last edited by Moeman; 07-01-2013 at 11:53 PM.
post #27 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Hezbollah is the only reason me and 600 thousand people in the south of lebanon have a home. They have never claimed they can take israel on there own but with the help of the other muslims that may eventually have a back bone. They have faught israel and are the only reason and arab or muslim has any right to hold there head high for doing what they did. The rest of the arab and muslim countries are ****. They stand by and provide to israel and watch it commit its masacres on the palistinian and lebanese peope.

When you represent a majority of the population in the countrie and its army dosent have the power to defend it self its the peoples obligation to do so. Hezbollah isnt forein its the people.

post #28 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Back in the Day

Quote:
Hezbollah is the only reason me and 600 thousand people in the south of lebanon have a home. They have never claimed they can take israel on there own but with the help of the other muslims that may eventually have a back bone. They have faught israel and are the only reason and arab or muslim has any right to hold there head high for doing what they did. The rest of the arab and muslim countries are ****. They stand by and provide to israel and watch it commit its masacres on the palistinian and lebanese peope.

When you represent a majority of the population in the countrie and its army dosent have the power to defend it self its the peoples obligation to do so. Hezbollah isnt forein its the people.

Now I understand why you called me a retard you support Hezbollah & Hassan Nasr Allah no wonder both of us will not see eye to eye but at least we can agree to disagree in a civilized way .

I am sure you know that Iran is the main back bone for Hezboallah support in the region and if it was not for such support they would have been finished long time ago . I do not wish any harm on any fellow Muslim as long as Hassan Nasr Allah minds his own business , feeds his messed up Ideology to his own and keep his nose out of affairs that do not concern him I got no beef with him or his followers

One thing for sure the MB are messed up as it is and do not need any support from Iran , Syria or any one else to add to their effed up Ideology and let me tell you this if other regimes want to get involved with that effed up Ideology please keep it out of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser should have finished them off but that was not meant to be . Anwar Sadat got killed by El Zomarr brothers who were freed by Hamas when Morsi , El Shatar and others got freed from prison . We got enough crap to deal with we do not need others crap in our own back yard but if they insist on bringing it the Egyptians will stand up bare arms and fight for their existence I promise you that much

Last edited by Moeman; 07-02-2013 at 02:49 AM.
post #29 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:

Looky here Mr. Hezbollah, unfortunately you cannot see through the facade of your beloved establishment. Just like those illiterate people in Egypt can't distinguish between the priniciples and tenets of Islam and how polar it is to the MB's agenda.

Let me tell you a bit about some of the players in the region:

Qatar - wants to be the new Egypt, it will sell itself to the US to achieve that......a player in the shadows loving every drop of blood spilled in the form of sectarian violence.
Iran - wants to dominate the Arab world, because it wants to eradicate the Sunnis (which will never happen) and spread the Shiite theology. This of course is planned to be executed with the help of Hezbollah and others.
US - wants political control over the region to cater to its own prosperity through natural resources and maintaining unrest in the region. Something it is doing by fueling the sectarian violence between Sunnis and Shiites. It's all about breaking up countries, they successfully achieved it with Sudan and plan to exercise the same strategem with other countries in the region. This doesn't happen overnight, Egypt was a much stronger bloc a long time ago, where it was Egypt, Syria and Sudan as one country; now look at the Arab world.

To each his own, if you want to practice your religion in peace and go peacefully by your way then by all means. But if you want to provoke unrest, fuel upheaval and secession by advocating a sectarian violence, then I have no trouble putting you in a grave......and save the souls of all those people who want to live their lives in peace rather than be dragged into a conflict that will see no end once it reaches its point of no return amd guarantee a life of hell for their children for years to come.

Co-President of Team46

The Following User Says Thank You to Rad Rage For This Useful Post:
Moeman (07-02-2013)
post #30 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Yes its a screwed up ideoligy to fight for your country and its people because we should all allow tyrants to take over our countries and kick your families out there homes...

I havent fallen.for anything ive seen it myself. I go to lebanon in 98 i cant see my home village. Isreali occupied. I go in 2002 after hezbollah liberates it and i can. It has nothing to do with who supports them which i can care less if its iran or qatar or whoever else. Its about who will save us from the occupyer. Cause no one else did the armies and governments of the middle east did nothing for my people.

If you give me the means to defend myself from a bullie ill take your help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page