Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The Solution for peace

Some one MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

The Plan!

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

Peace plan ...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan":

1) 'The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting withGermany , South Korea , the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't att end classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere..' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army.. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE. Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

Robin Williams statement is only this bottom portion
The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

Snopes debunked
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Thank you for purchasing a 600rr as your first bike.
The odds are strong that you will successfully add to our classified section and help lower parts prices

Crash Stats: Length of ownership
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=313730

Last edited by Moeman; 09-19-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 01:52 AM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
No he didn't.

Not to mention a good portion of this is just ignorance.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 01:42 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Whats going on now is not working lets try this

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Mad Chemist

Robin Williams is damned near a communist democrat.

Maybe if you re-wrote the opposite of everything above, then it could be attributed to him.

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Seriously, read the whole post.

Robbin Williams did not say any of that. Look it up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Text corrected for what it's worth

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 04:21 PM
World Superbike Racer

That's not a plan for peace that's the same response a 5 year old would have when his friends tell him he's not allowed in his new fort.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Knee Dragger

You see... it's simple... we kill the Batman
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-20-2013, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldn View Post
Seriously, read the whole post.

Robbin Williams did not say any of that. Look it up.
The part at the bottom of the original post where it says Snopes debunked with the link should clear it up for people. The story is making it's way around again.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Thank you for purchasing a 600rr as your first bike.
The odds are strong that you will successfully add to our classified section and help lower parts prices

Crash Stats: Length of ownership
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=313730
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page