Operation American Spring - 600RR.net
Politics This forum is dedicated to any political subject you got in mind

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Operation American Spring

http://operationamericanspring.org/

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, by the people, for the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.
Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be replaced.
Those in power could use force against unarmed, peaceful patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots could be harmed, but not expected.
There is no hope given todayís technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:
Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership in Washington D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 - Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Date of Operation: "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning, May 16, 2014, completion to be determined

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

I hope they get a HUGE turn out. I am married to my job so there is no way I could go.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,716 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Americans have no idea what the Constitution is, or what it means. It's sad.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Mad Chemist

I think a military coup would be the best bet. They are sworn to protect the constitution from foreign and domestic enemies.

Kick all the bums out and return to the initially signed constitution and bill of rights.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page