Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hillary Voters:

I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Pocketbike Racer

This election is unfortunately probably going to be between a 4 time bankruptcy filing racist and emotionally charged businessman or a politician who not only got American killed due to her incompetence but also is a criminal with a complete lack of regard for OPSEC and doesn't see a problem with it.

Either way both have terrible moral values if at all any and both are individuals who think they are entitled to do whatever the hell they want.

Unfortunately a man like General Mattis should run for president, someone who is a proven leader. Someone who had stars on his shoulders sat with his Marines in foxholes in the middle of the night freezing in Iraq standing watch. Someone who relieved high ranking officers who were not doing their jobs.

Seriously, from a country that has had leaders like George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, General Patton, and many more great men and woman it makes me ashamed and sad that Trump and Hilary is the BEST that both the Democratic and Republicans can produce for their candidates.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 02:34 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
This election is unfortunately probably going to be between a 4 time bankruptcy filing racist and emotionally charged businessman or a politician who not only got American killed due to her incompetence but also is a criminal with a complete lack of regard for OPSEC and doesn't see a problem with it.

Either way both have terrible moral values if at all any and both are individuals who think they are entitled to do whatever the hell they want.

Unfortunately a man like General Mattis should run for president, someone who is a proven leader. Someone who had stars on his shoulders sat with his Marines in foxholes in the middle of the night freezing in Iraq standing watch. Someone who relieved high ranking officers who were not doing their jobs.

Seriously, from a country that has had leaders like George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, General Patton, and many more great men and woman it makes me ashamed and sad that Trump and Hilary is the BEST that both the Democratic and Republicans can produce for their candidates.
Why is trump a racist? Mad dog doesn't want the job, he has said that multiple times.
The Following User Says Thank You to oakasrtheshiz For This Useful Post:
hero danny (05-02-2016)

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 02:52 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
This election is unfortunately probably going to be between a 4 time bankruptcy filing racist
Very uninformed statement. Trump isn't racist at all. https://i.imgur.com/qpJn6FW.png

Also according to the "bankruptcy" argument

*quoted* "He didn't go personally bankrupt. 1 of his 515 businesses was restructured through Chapter 11, a procedure that involves a reorganization of a debtor's business affairs and assets.
To be more precise, one of his companies was restructured three times before he decided to sell it just in time before the 2008 crisis took a major hit on Atlantic City, a decision praised by pundits and experts alike. Even Bill Gates has gone through this kind of bankruptcy with Optim Energy LLC per instance.
His success rate is around 99%. That's a very high success rate considering the fact that 80% of startup companies end up in failure."

So 4 businesses went "bankrupt". So what? Out of the hundreds he owns that is peanuts. Not only that, but that's like saying because Rossi crashed his motorcycle he cannot be fit to compete in races... everyone fails sometimes, we look at their success though not failures.

Try not to take everything the media feeds you at face value.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Mod List
-Akrapovic Slip on
-Arrow Headers
-DynoJet PCV
-DynoJet Quick Shifter
-K&N Air Filter
-Servo Delete
-PAIR Block off
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero danny View Post
Very uninformed statement. Trump isn't racist at all. https://i.imgur.com/qpJn6FW.png

Also according to the "bankruptcy" argument

*quoted* "He didn't go personally bankrupt. 1 of his 515 businesses was restructured through Chapter 11, a procedure that involves a reorganization of a debtor's business affairs and assets.
To be more precise, one of his companies was restructured three times before he decided to sell it just in time before the 2008 crisis took a major hit on Atlantic City, a decision praised by pundits and experts alike. Even Bill Gates has gone through this kind of bankruptcy with Optim Energy LLC per instance.
His success rate is around 99%. That's a very high success rate considering the fact that 80% of startup companies end up in failure."

So 4 businesses went "bankrupt". So what? Out of the hundreds he owns that is peanuts. Not only that, but that's like saying because Rossi crashed his motorcycle he cannot be fit to compete in races... everyone fails sometimes, we look at their success though not failures.

Try not to take everything the media feeds you at face value.
You couldn't be more right! It's a damn shame Mattis doesn't want to run though.

-Matt

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger."
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Trump Racist? Stop believing the media.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:54 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

People think Trump is racist because they have selective hearing. They take certain words in a speech and drop the other words and suddenly you get I hate Mexicans, or something of the sort. Which is flat out untrue. He wants immigrants to come into the states the correct way, people aren't happy with that because of the lengthy process. Well that's just tough.

Its just like the media blowing the transgender bathrooms out of proportion recently. Like now RIGHT NOW it's become a big issue. Well that's bullshit, it's never in the history been an issue until the media says it is. There's been transgendered people for probably at least a century now, and no one cared, why? Because they blended in, all of a sudden people are saying well I don't want a man in my bathroom, they might rape me.. Well they aren't a man. If we're being honest if you looked up stats transgenders get murdered or commit suicide at an alarming rate, they're harmless compared to what people have done back to them. And I'm so ******* sick of the media or people being interviewed by the media, including politicans, that bring up religion in their reason. Bitch, there is an amendment that people seem to fail to comprehend that should have you ignoring your personal beliefs for the greater good of the people.

2A7X3. Aircraft Structural Maintenance.

Any corrosion (Paint, priming, identification, etc) or Fabrication (Sheetmetal, Fiberglass, Tubing, etc)
questions, go ahead and ask and I'll do the best to respond to the best of my knowledge.

Current : '08 CBR1000RR 20160213
Wrecked: '05 CBR600RR 20151221 RIP

Crashes: 2 minor low speed lowsides, 1 50MPH impact.
Injuries: 0 Broken bones, possible tear in shoulder.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Please explain how does having your junk cut off make you no longer a male? Does pinning a tail on your back make you a dog? Regardless of how you feel about them I personally wouldnt want grown men in the bathroom with my daughter. There's lots of sickos out there, don't put young girls in danger at the expense of your ignorant beliefs. Sometimes right vs wrong is more important than equal rights.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by forced induction View Post
Please explain how does having your junk cut off make you no longer a male? Does pinning a tail on your back make you a dog? Regardless of how you feel about them I personally wouldnt want grown men in the bathroom with my daughter. There's lots of sickos out there, don't put young girls in danger at the expense of your ignorant beliefs. Sometimes right vs wrong is more important than equal rights.

This thread could could get interesting...

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I'll pose these questions for thought. Hypothetically speaking, are there not homosexual women in that bathroom with your daughter already that could be sexual predators? Are you saying all transgenders are sickos by default? How about a gay man - should he be in the men's room with you and me or in the women's room where he's not sexually attracted to anything? Bisexuals, where do they take a leak? Do we now need a row of 8 different classifications of public restrooms everywhere to cover everyone?
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
i dont mean to freak you out, but you and your daughter have been sharing bathrooms with LGBT your whole lives...and suddenly now you're worried about it?
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Training Wheel Hero

I am not trying to bash or hate on anyone, people can be whoever they want as far as im concerned. I do not think transgenders are bad people. But it seems like it would be pretty easy for a predator to disguise himself as one now and no one would question it anymore. Just a dangerous world and you constantly hear about all this crazy awful stuff happening so why invite even more possible trouble. I think its a risky idea, just my opinion, I will keep it to myself I guess.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
it seems like it would be pretty easy for a predator to disguise himself as one now
no easier now than it ever was. if anything i'd say it was the opposite. i just recently saw a video of a women with short hair being forced out of a women's bathroom by police because she refused to provide identification. that's not cool
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

It literally has not changed how easy it is for sexual predators to enter those restrooms. Literally nothing has changed except for the fact that since the media decided to talk about it, people are now thinking about it and voicing their opinions. Actual transgendered people have been using whatever bathroom they've wanted forever now, and no one has seemed to take notice, and no one has seemed to have had their daughters raped by a transgender. What's the real issue their hiding that needs to be talked about. This is just a cover up for bigger issues.

Any corrosion (Paint, priming, identification, etc) or Fabrication (Sheetmetal, Fiberglass, Tubing, etc)
questions, go ahead and ask and I'll do the best to respond to the best of my knowledge.

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YG27 View Post
This is just a cover up for bigger issues.
what do you mean? how could nuclear power plant leaks be a bigger issue than who is using our bathrooms?!
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Good point can't argue with that. Honestly though I wasn't targeting transgenders as the rapists. Just felt like this idea would make it easier for predators to disguise themselves as one and not get questioned but your right it doesn't really make a difference.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Knee Dragger

I honestly have no opinion or judgement against what people want to do to their own bodies or what their sexual preferences are, as long as they aren't inflicting it on the unwilling. It is a free country after all. It's truly sad that with all the real problems in this country, things like "where do I take a piss?" get the national media coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Good point can't argue with that. Honestly though I wasn't targeting transgenders as the rapists. Just felt like this idea would make it easier for predators to disguise themselves as one and not get questioned but your right it doesn't really make a difference.
i'm glad i could help you see it that way, and thank you for being open minded. if more people were like that we wouldn't have half of the problems we do today. some people are just so stuck on what they've been taught they just completely ignore factual information because they don't want to accept it
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 07:54 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakasrtheshiz View Post
Mad dog doesn't want the job, he has said that multiple times.
Exactly why he should have it!

'06 F4i- Yoshimura RS-3C, Racetech springs and valves, Ohlin's rear shock, steel brake lines, 520 conversion. 87k miles and counting.....
'08 600RR- Stripped trackbike. CRG shorty brake lever, goodridge front brake lines
'15 1000RR- weekend toy
------Disclaimer: I can't spell------
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikelife38 View Post
Quote:
I personally wouldnt want grown men in the bathroom with my daughter. There's lots of sickos out there, don't put young girls in danger at the expense of your ignorant beliefs. Sometimes right vs wrong is more important than equal rights.
i dont mean to freak you out, but you and your daughter have been sharing bathrooms with LGBT your whole lives...and suddenly now you're worried about it?
@forced induction You mean to say that a person who was born with male genitals who truly believes they are a woman and changes EVERYTHING physically about them is not okay to share a bathroom with the gender they're not sexually attracted to, but it would be okay for a potential lesbian pedofile to? GTFO.

@bikelife38 because 'murica!
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
But it seems like it would be pretty easy for a predator to disguise himself as one now and no one would question it anymore.
You meas as opposed to all these trangenders going around raping people before? Please.
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I agree about the BS that is getting national spotlight. I really wish people would not get their information from facebook memes. I always try to read non-partisan news outlets like public integrity, and Allsides.

When in doubt. Flat out.
Iannone and Lorenzo are now seagulls buddies for life. -AF4iK
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 11:29 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Whats this transgender stuff? What do you have downstairs... thats what you are! Go to the correct bathroom.

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 01:06 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mran556 View Post
Whats this transgender stuff? What do you have downstairs... thats what you are! Go to the correct bathroom.

So this person belongs in the male bathroom?

I fail to see how this is an issue in today's society when we think how long transgenders have existed and how long they've never had an issue using the bathroom of the gender they believe themselves to be.

The Following User Says Thank You to YG27 For This Useful Post:
bikelife38 (05-08-2016)
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,714 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This thread is full of much fail. People are people, just get on with your lives and treat people like you want to be treated.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 09:20 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Post was simple? She got a co ck? Then yes male bathroom. Thats not a women.

If were getting technical about it lol..

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!

Last edited by mran556; 05-08-2016 at 09:22 PM.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Why did this turn into a target bathroom thread?

Im for Trump because he would say exactly what I would say "Get that man out of the women's bathroom!"
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 10:00 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mran556 View Post
Post was simple? She got a co ck? Then yes male bathroom. Thats not a women.

If were getting technical about it lol..

If we're getting technical, she would have one, but all of her papers including DL would show her sex as female.. It's actually very simple, the media made this a big deal to hide actual issues going on. Transgenders have not had any issues using corresponding bathrooms until the media made it a big deal.

post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 11:33 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YG27 View Post
If we're getting technical, she would have one, but all of her papers including DL would show her sex as female.. It's actually very simple, the media made this a big deal to hide actual issues going on. Transgenders have not had any issues using corresponding bathrooms until the media made it a big deal.
I believe they haven't had issues till now...

His papers should have been switched to male after the surgery.
Or petition the court what ever needs to happen idk. Maybe a law?

2007 Cbr600rr Black

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page