Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What you working with?

2K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Chip O 
#1 · (Edited)
considering i am fairly new to ".net" (i guess thats wut everyone calls it) i was wdonering what everyones riding? or workin on? and since im still new if this thread already exists please post link :)

post pics please Thanks

#3 ·
ummm, I would say 99 percent ride a 600rr, lol, but if you search you will find a post your ride thread and the official "insert color here" bike thread...example the official black bike thread, there is a lot of them

#7 ·
before i got my rr i was riding a shadow sabre... but i lurked the forum... i didnt want to voice my newb opinion until I did my homework...

i think it paid off by the time I got my RR
whatchu talkin bout willis...youre still a newb. fyl!:crackup::drunk::crackup:

#11 ·
i ride a ninja 250r at the moment.. about to sell it in about a week just finalizing some things.. :( .. but :) because now i will be getting a 600rr.. i dno wether i should get a cheap 06/05 or spend a lil more n get a 07+... i would probably keep the bike for long time..

#19 ·
first of all using the word "wut" will label you a retard.

Secondly my 600 is too awesome to reveal in detail so this is all I can offer you. If you look closely you will see that GOD is so impressed he has revealed his golden kingdom in the image of our star.

#20 ·
Wut did you say?

Heres my '06 600rr.
Plans for the winter: Bazzaz perforamce (fi, tc, Qs, afm)Carro rims. Braking Revolution rotos. Spielger lines. Ohlins rear shock. Stock forks with ohlins insides. brembo calipers. and a set of race body work. and probably some other misc. stuff.

Attachments

#23 ·
i recently sold my 88 gsxr 750 project, i had busa suspension, and bandit 1200 motor swap.

heres my bros 89 ninja 600r im working on right now, losing the airbox, going to pod filters and putting a jet kit. also redoing the subframe

and my ongoing 07 fighter project. its actually a rainy day so ill be out in the garage. im working on hiding all the controls/wiring on the clipons today.

#28 ·
i recently sold my 88 gsxr 750 project, i had busa suspension, and bandit 1200 motor swap.

heres my bros 89 ninja 600r im working on right now, losing the airbox, going to pod filters and putting a jet kit. also redoing the subframe

and my ongoing 07 fighter project. its actually a rainy day so ill be out in the garage. im working on hiding all the controls/wiring on the clipons today.
Tell us about the '01 ZRX in the side of the pic:banger:

#24 ·
definitely rainy today... im gonna have to visit you sometime to check out all those beasts

I've seen your 07 so many times in the past year and unfortunately most of the time I was either in my car or the work car.

I think im gonna go to my garage and tinker with stuff too... and just wait for it to dry up.

#25 ·
definitely rainy today... im gonna have to visit you sometime to check out all those beasts

I've seen your 07 so many times in the past year and unfortunately most of the time I was either in my car or the work car.

I think im gonna go to my garage and tinker with stuff too... and just wait for it to dry up.
im not sure you might have ridden with my friend bill hes also a member on here, has a white 07, hes from somerdale.

we should all get together and go for a ride some time.

if im not riding by myself, im usually cruising with my bro whos in washington twp, so im up and down teh black horse pike alot

#30 ·
These are my two.

My 600rr, Ive done alot to this since the picture was taken.

And my Ducati. Just got it this week. Looks almost new in person.

#32 ·
'05 CBR600RR

520supersprox (-1/+1) w/EK Gold chain
Speedohealer (100%dyno accurate) w/ Top Speed Recal
GPR Stabilizer
K&N Air & Oil Filters w/Motul Synthetic
7050K Xenons
Flush Mounts
Custom Fender eliminator w/integrated LEDS
Custom 3-stage Purple Pearl White w/ House of Colors Metalic "Burple" Paint
Custom matching upholstry
Custom paint matched decals
Powers Race Railz
OMR Sub cage
Chrome Bar ends/Pegs/Spools
Chrome Fluid Caps
Carbon Mirrors
6" Custom LED Tag Light Strip
12" Custom Amber LED flush mounted blinkers (both sides) under side of Tail
Purple & White Rim Stripes
Yoshi RS5 slip on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.