Thank you guys for your support!
I will start with fixing a kick stand and front turn signals first and then more to the rear part.
Yup, I saw those two books. I guess I'll get both eventually.
1) I removed few fairing on the right side.
2) I found bike is missing tons of clips. Previous owner(s) didn't bother to replace missing clips or small bolts. SMH...
3) I wasn't able to remove the very front fairing which goes around headlights. It seems to be stuck somewhere. I couldn't even remove the right side. I just don't want to pull it like crazy because I'm afraid to crack it somewhere...
4) Anyway I was able to squeeze my hand between fairing and right air duct (?) and unscrewed the right turn signal.
5) I found there is almost no oil since the I don't see any oil inside the right oil level indicator. It means I need to replace oil ASAP. No more driving around parking.
6) I just placed an order on Partzilla. I decided to order side stand (BAR, SIDE STAND, 50530-MEE-D01) because my current side stand is too short. Also I ordered a pair of front turn signals (TURN SIGNAL ASSY., L. FR. (12V 23/8W), 33450-MEE-670 and TURN SIGNAL ASSY., R. FR. (12V 23/8W), 33400-MEE-670). Plus few nuts etc for turn signals. Honestly I don't know what else I need to buy besides stand 50530-MEE-D01 since there are lots of items on that stand picture. I hope that swapping old short with OEM long one will be enough.
7) Just checked for local Honda dealers and it seems there are no Honda dealers here around 19701. There is Power Sports East though, but I'm not sure if they carry Honda parts or OEM service manual etc:
Find A Honda Dealer Near 19701 - Honda Powersports
In the meantime I need to find out how to replace engine oil & filter (I watched few YT videos but didn't pay attention to details) and also find which oil and filter to buy.